Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Weird Pressure in my throat after taking 1.M.R and Purple Wrath ?

Ive taken a bunch of diffrent pre workouts and this only happened when i tried the samples of these 2 had good focus and pumps with both but right after that i had strange pressure in my throat that would last up till the next day i will notice it will start to disappear. Any one else had this problem ? or know what causes it ? Iv been wanting to purchase 1.M.R or Purple Wrath but since it gave me a strange throat pressure i dont know if i want to.

WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000) WarEeyore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TimeToMakeGains View Post
    Ive taken a bunch of diffrent pre workouts and this only happened when i tried the samples of these 2 had good focus and pumps with both but right after that i had strange pressure in my throat that would last up till the next day i will notice it will start to disappear. Any one else had this problem ? or know what causes it ? Iv been wanting to purchase 1.M.R or Purple Wrath but since it gave me a strange throat pressure i dont know if i want to.
    With it just being a sample it might be hard to be sure it was the supplements and not something you ate or possibly fighting off a throat infection idk