Closed Thread
    I g-got a g-good brain 1901sayo's Avatar
    1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 1901sayo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Are we really gonna act like gay choice doesnt exist?

Are we really going to ignore the people who were straight for the majority of their lives, and then experimented sexually and found happiness in sexual deviancy?
    Are we really going to ignore the original purpose of sex and that the pleasure it brings is a natural incentive for reproduction to ensure the survival of the race.

I guess the movement for tolerence was meant to be. you pua's and sloots that fuk in the thousands, the fa's that msturbate 3X a day. the college brahs that smash highschoolers. the 12 year olds that smash eachother in middle school, and do oral and handys in elementary. gays want equality in deviancy as well i guess. all this chit needs to be under raps though and not shoued about on the mountain tops.

not my business what you do in the privacy of your own home/life. but putting it all over tv, exposing kids to it is gonna ruin us as a whole. you're responsible for all the decisions you make in life, from what you eat to who you fuk.

Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1901sayo View Post
    Are we really going to ignore the people who were straight for the majority of their lives, and then experimented sexually and found happiness in sexual deviancy?
    Are we really going to ignore the original purpose of sex and that the pleasure it brings is a natural incentive for reproduction to ensure the survival of the race.

I guess the movement for tolerence was meant to be. you pua's and sloots that fuk in the thousands, the fa's that msturbate 3X a day. the college brahs that smash highschoolers. the 12 year olds that smash eachother in middle school, and do oral and handys in elementary. gays want equality in deviancy as well i guess. all this chit needs to be under raps though and not shoued about on the mountain tops.

not my business what you do in the privacy of your own home/life. but putting it all over tv, exposing kids to it is gonna ruin us as a whole. you're responsible for all the decisions you make in life, from what you eat to who you fuk.
    Some dudes like dudes. I don't think society is going to crumble because there are gay guys on TV.
    Random Guy, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
    -Although I offer advice and information, I am not diagnosing or treating anyone
    with anything.