Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by itsmillrtme View Post
    Damn dude, still commenting on my comments. NHE has you working late on a holiday weekend? Shame on them...happy independence day!
    ROFL he's still trying to convince everyone it's a legit company when he has no proof! Let it go Ronin ya moron nobody believes you! There isn't one person who can say they worked there. Any company that claims they'll pay you over 2k a month to do a few 5 minute ******** posts a week is full of ****ing ****!
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your signature is "I dislike most everyone on this site."

How is this guy not banned?
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Ronin4help View Post
    Your signature is "I dislike most everyone on this site."

How is this guy not banned?
    Don't worry about it. What I'm tired of is you defending nhe and trying to promote a fake company to people who are looking to get certified. There are plenty of LEGIT certifications and nhe is not one of them. How is it every time someone questions the legitimacy of nhe you are immediately there to defend it? That is so absurd!
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

How are you not banned for leading people on about that fake company you talk so highly of?

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Martial-Artist View Post
    Don't worry about it. What I'm tired of is you defending nhe and trying to promote a fake company to people who are looking to get certified. There are plenty of LEGIT certifications and nhe is not one of them. How is it every time someone questions the legitimacy of nhe you are immediately there to defend it? That is so absurd!
    You are trying really hard to start an argument but I'm sorry, I am no where close to being interested in what you have to say. Anyone who puts this in his signature ""I dislike most everyone on this site." is not someone worth debating with.

Scroll over your rep power. It says: 'MARTIAL ARTIST IS A COMPLETE LOSER!'

I couldn't agree more.

BTW- NHE doesn't sell certifications to individual trainers like NASM. They aren't even in the same market moron. Lastly, the job you wanted so badly has since been filled. LOL!!
    Last edited by Ronin4help; 09-30-2016 at 09:53 PM.

You are trying really hard to start an argument but I'm sorry, I am no where close to being interested in what you have to say. Anyone who puts this in his signature ""I dislike most everyone on this site." is not someone worth debating with.

Scroll over your rep power. It says: 'MARTIAL ARTIST IS A COMPLETE LOSER!'

I couldn't agree more.

BTW- NHE doesn't sell certifications to individual trainers like NASM. They aren't even in the same market moron. Lastly, the job you wanted so badly has since been filled. LOL!!
    LOL judging someone from their online rep on a forum. How many different names do you go under because there are quite a few posts defending nhe on other websites from people that sound just like you? Your scam company doesn't "sell" certifications they sell study guides to people who think they need them to pass the exam.

There is not one single article out there from NHE or post from anyone affiliated with them. There is not a single scientific study or exercise program done by the NHE. The address for nhe on Google Maps is of a post office! A flipping post office! What happens once someone takes the exam? Oh that's right they never hear back because the sole purpose was to sell them a study guide, not to actually employ them! THERE IS NO JOB! What sane person would join an imaginary gym that "employs" at-home personal trainers to write them fitness plans?

What market is nhe in then? Oh you can't say because all you do is talk in circles. I know you are interested in what I have to say because you responded and you are probably being payed you to defend them. When someone gets a spam email from nhe saying they can make 2k - 6k a month working from home there should be no doubt it's a scam.

The fitness industry is bad enough but to have people like you trying to lead them towards a scam is as low as it gets.

Wow. It's no wonder you didn't get hired. You are an idiot. You don't even know what services they provide. You think they sell personal trainer certifications and employ trainers at local gyms. You are the very same person they begged not to apply for a position there:

Those perceiving the above referenced compensation rates to be ‘high’ may be under-qualified for this position. If so, please do not submit your expertise for employment consideration. Please view the Bureau of Labor Statistics for additional information relating to compensation rates that parallel your professional expertise and academic background. If you do not possess an exercise science degree, or similar credential, you may still qualify if you possess a minimum of five years’ fitness trainer or wellness professional experience (full-time). This is not an 'entry level' job position.

Wow. It's no wonder you didn't get hired. You are an idiot. You don't even know what services they provide. You think they sell personal trainer certifications and employ trainers at local gyms. You are the very same person they begged not to apply for a position there:

Those perceiving the above referenced compensation rates to be ‘high’ may be under-qualified for this position. If so, please do not submit your expertise for employment consideration. Please view the Bureau of Labor Statistics for additional information relating to compensation rates that parallel your professional expertise and academic background. If you do not possess an exercise science degree, or similar credential, you may still qualify if you possess a minimum of five years’ fitness trainer or wellness professional experience (full-time). This is not an 'entry level' job position.
    I never applied to work there I just got spammed by them like many others! I've never met anyone who has ever heard of the nhe until I came onto this forum and see you spouting off about how great they are. I said they sold study guides you f'ing moron not certifications - learn to read dummy. Yeah buddy, I don't know what services they provide because they don't provide any! Move along now you apple polisher
    Last edited by Martial-Artist; 10-04-2016 at 09:50 PM.

Originally Posted by Martial-Artist View Post
    I never applied to work there I just got spammed by them like many others! I've never met anyone who has ever heard of the nhe until I came onto this forum and see you spouting off about how great they are. I said they sold study guides you f'ing moron not certifications - learn to read dummy. Yeah buddy, I don't know what services they provide because they don't provide any! Move along now you apple polisher
    "Apple polisher'??

I've been called some names before but this one is a new one.

Shar28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This may help confirm legitamacy - found on CA Attorney General's website

Hey everyone. I, too, am checking into NHE's legitamacy. It seems like a great opportunity. When in doubt, research is definitely warranted. I am one to appreciate peer reviews, but I there is positive and negative everywhere. I found this site, with the California Attorney General, in which they help to cut through the questions.
    Curious to hear what everyone finds! note- it wouldn't let me share URL, so i had to edit it accordingly. You should be able to get there just fine still.

oag (dot) ca (dot)gov/consumers/general/checking_business_bkgrd10
    ~Shar~

Shar28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My personal prev experience with NHE & Questions regarding others' recent experiences

On a side note, alot of the details individuals have listed regarding pay for the positions, as well as the hiring process, do not match what I've been receiving from them. They first contacted me a few years back and again recently. Although I cannot confirm or deny what others have said, I can confirm that NHE sent me essentially the same info a few years ago, as they did this time around. If they aren't changing what they're sending my way, I wonder how everyone has such different info about this potential opportunity. Is it slander, or is it a sign of a discrepancy withing advertising to candidates. I am hoping this will be the amazing opportunity it appears to be. They seem to be great. And the research continues... Submitting my test case to them, per pre-employment requirements...and we will just have to go from there I guess. I can say, however, that when I took the exam a few years back, I actually never received my test results. At the time, I just assumed I had failed, especially since I received no response to my emails to inquire about my score. I did receive what appeared to be a test error; but I was also most definitely under-prepared for this test and my expectations for the ease of this exam were ambitious at best. I hope I pass this time around. Please let me know if anyone has any recent updates! Thanks in advance!
    ~Shar~