Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500)

one spot (maybe two) open on free alaskan fishing trip

I already went over the details in the deleted thread.

Fear not about participating in this thread...just don't talk about illegal activity AT ALL and dont' reveal real names and we're good. I have that on a mod's word.

I had literally countless PM's, but I'm opening to general public. One man from Switzerland is on his way.

Everyone else backed out.

If u wanna go state ur case.

Cliffs: fishing trip, next week, paid by me. in alaska. gonna do wild sh** that we can't even talk about son, but nothing shady. brb helicopter on a go-pro looking at bears

thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by generaltsofan View Post
    I already went over the details in the deleted thread.

Fear not about participating in this thread...just don't talk about illegal activity AT ALL and dont' reveal real names and we're good. I have that on a mod's word.

I had literally countless PM's, but I'm opening to general public. One man from Switzerland is on his way.

Everyone else backed out.

If u wanna go state ur case.

Cliffs: fishing trip, next week, paid by me. in alaska. gonna do wild sh** that we can't even talk about son, but nothing shady. brb helicopter on a go-pro looking at bears
    Watched a couple episodes of Bear Grylles. You'll need me in an emergency.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you have extra camping gear? Round flight paid for? im in CA it wouldnt be that far?
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Told ya kunt. Should have taken me up on the offer.

Now you're fkd. And red too.
    **Knee draggers unite**

**Always pick 7 crew**

I don't rep back fk you.

generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500) generaltsofan is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol guys like I said sorry to dudes who PM'ed me besides the swiss dude who is in..ur sh** got mixed up in the deleted thread and deleted PM's...but mods let me re-open cuz they are cool as fck...at least one spot is open cuzzz....my friend got donuts w/o me cuz I was so bummed out about the deleted thread I said just leave bro I don't even want breakfast..

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    red

Originally Posted by MajorCajones View Post
    do you have extra camping gear? Round flight paid for? im in CA it wouldnt be that far?
    The miscer who won the contest is flying from switzerland. Possibly business class if I can get a free upgrade.

California is nothing son.
    Originally Posted by Trollbait View Post
    Told ya kunt. Should have taken me up on the offer.

Now you're fkd. And red too.
    ur a bit of a dick no offense. I like u and everything because I'm a dick too. But come on.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Permitted (in case moderator intervention)

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cali, jobless, recent grad, no commitments. IN?

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just for those unsure of OP. I think he's legit. Spoke to him through PM.

I'm not saying you wont get you angus peppered once u get there, but I think he's legit about buying tickets and getting you out there.

I was chosen but I realized I do not have the gear needed for a fishing trip in the middle of Alaska in the middle of the winter. You better be prepared with the right gear for that chit.
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Originally Posted by AdamDTX View Post

I'm not saying you wont get you angus peppered once u get there, but I think he's legit about buying tickets and getting you out there.

I was chosen but I realized I do not have the gear needed for a fishing trip in the middle of Alaska in the middle of the winter. You better be prepared with the right gear for that chit.
    Yep.

It's not THAT cold but it's cold, especially on the boat. and i'm not buying your gear. You can rent it tho I'm sure (dunno for certain)

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like the plot from the movie Frozen Ground. Robert Hansen a serial killer would take people to Alaska, release them into the wild, then hunt them down and shoot them. Stay safe, brahs.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

All my Genova gifs - http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)

ah so how much $$we talking for gear/food opie? i assume this is roudn trip ticket? Im jobless ATM but might be able to procure funds...........so i got plenty of time
    but as far as camping/gear how much that would cost, or how to camp or fish........

Last edited by MajorCajones; 01-26-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP is legit, im the guy from switzerland. C'mon guys don't be angsty, i'm coming over from fukcing switzerland
    Wake up hung over and find cellphone in fridge crew
    Mythical Skittles crew

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Don't make this thread again.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Permitted (in case moderator intervention)
    overruled

jk :/
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatfrickekid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So we're live again?
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verstatik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Land_Down_Under has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Take a mod with ya op. get greens 4lyf
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PalpaMango has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So uh...

Yeah i'm going with OP, I think he seems legit and phuck it, if they kill me at least i had a free trip to alaska
    Mythical Skittles crew

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    overruled

jk :/
    Thanks bro.

In the spirit of punicepts good fortune, i'm going to buy myself a 4 pack of guiness , eat my breakfast, and then come back when I'm done.

Remember. One swiss gentlemen is all but here.

2 other potential spots are open.

I spot I promise.

1 spot is a maybe.

Original rules still apply. mods can rape my grandparentes if I am lying or don't deliver. 3 out of 4 of them are dead but the one who is still alive def. doesn't want to be raped by some bb.com mod savage. so it's legit

Originally Posted by PalpaMango View Post
    So uh...

Yeah i'm going with OP, I think he seems legit and phuck it, if they kill me at least i had a free trip to alaska
    When do you know your ticket is booked for sure?
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superleeds92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want to be leaf

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Footage of the 2 lucky miscers having fun with OP and his friends

uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice one

inb4 palpamango is skinned alive
    #TeamBeast92
    #TeamNonsense916

When do you know your ticket is booked for sure?

Well I guess as soon as he books it?
    Mythical Skittles crew

Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP I'm gonna need need your height/weight stats.
    375x3 squat
    225x5 bench
    365x1 deadlift (old)

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sounds fun, would love to see pics
    If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PalpaMango View Post
    So uh...

did you tell your family? do you think that there is a slight chance that OP will, like, leave you in the woods "for the lulz" when high, and you'll be alone in the middle of fukin Alaska?
    6'2", 198