bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bclutch23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

adding, removing, and editing past-dated bodystats?

Are we no longer able to do this? I found it to be an very nice feature that I could've gone back on the bodystats calendar, and was able to add a stat that I never did on the day that I actually measured it.

It now seems with the updated bodyspaces that you can no longer do this, and any bodystat updates are inputted as measurements taken on the day you entered it.

Why would this feature be removed? Any chance it'll come back?
    www.instagram.com/bryanbrahh
    www.twitter.com/bryanbrahh

tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's back now! We released a fix version a couple of days ago. Login, go here: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/community/track

Then scroll down to the Measurements Tracked Card and click on Enter New Measurement Link. When the Enter your Measurement comes up, look at the bottom of the Module...View All Measurements. Or select a date from the calendar and now it lets you go "back in time" to edit any measurement you want. Enjoy!

CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there a way to just delete old stats?

tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CewSaw View Post
    Is there a way to just delete old stats?
    Currently, there is no way to remove stats from your profile. You can now (again) edit each entry, but you cannot delete them.

crdf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tpark16 View Post
    Currently, there is no way to remove stats from your profile. You can now (again) edit each entry, but you cannot delete them.
    I entered the wrong body weight a couple of months back. I've tried to update it multiple times but after a refresh of the page the displayed weight is different from what I am recording why is that? In fact it change three times before my eyes to numbers I did not enter. Does it calculate from other measurements? I entered wrong a number of 58. I tried updating to 63. It displayed 59, 58 point something, 59 point something and now it settled to 63.1. None of those are correct.

Also is there a way of editing the wrongly added 58kg? Or could a moderator delete that for me?

reedhr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is another request to remove old stats. I have one I didn't know how it got there, so I chose to Edit it and put in the correct stat and a corrected date. But that "Edit" saved a new entry and the old wrong entry was still there. To workaround that I edited the wrong entry to invent a stat that was same as previous date so at least the change was 0% and the change to the next (later) stat was correct too.

CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000) CewSaw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by reedhr View Post
    This is another request to remove old stats. I have one I didn't know how it got there, so I chose to Edit it and put in the correct stat and a corrected date. But that "Edit" saved a new entry and the old wrong entry was still there. To workaround that I edited the wrong entry to invent a stat that was same as previous date so at least the change was 0% and the change to the next (later) stat was correct too.
    If you have a stat you want to delete, go to the date that the stat is on, enter "0" for that date, and it should just get rid of that entry. I have done for old stats from years ago. I think if you have multiple duplicate entries on a day it will still work to clean things up without getting rid of all of the entries on that day.

Kway783 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a way to view all your old measures?
    All I can find is that it shows me my last round of measures, but I can't see old from from say 2 months ago..?

Originally Posted by Kway783 View Post
    Is there a way to view all your old measures?
    All I can find is that it shows me my last round of measures, but I can't see old from from say 2 months ago..?
    On a desktop you'd follow the menu on the left hand side TRACK then on your page with tracked workouts and so on by "measurements tracked" there's a link to "View History".... which takes you here> http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Kw...rogress#weight ...Hope that helps!

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CewSaw View Post
    On a desktop you'd follow the menu on the left hand side TRACK then on your page with tracked workouts and so on by "measurements tracked" there's a link to "View History".... which takes you here> http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Kw...rogress#weight ...Hope that helps!
    Why are the stats so poorly rendered, now, though? I don't get it. And, why can't I see "view history?" When I do what you say and go to "measurements tracked" it just takes me down to the inset with no option aside from adding new measurements.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BTW, this is what I was talking about:

Why has the measurements page continued to be rendered so poorly?

phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did they ever fix this? Looking to edit a historical body stat.
    ICF Cutting Journal - CLOSED
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162321241

Fierce 5 Intermediate Upper/Lower
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170076563

Originally Posted by phamine View Post
    Did they ever fix this? Looking to edit a historical body stat.
    There's no link to "edit" your stats any more, IDK why, but if you know the date of the stat that you want to edit, you can just "update" the stat but be sure to select the OLD date that you want to edit. It should write over the old stat... "should" ... I have not tried to edit, but if you put in "0" as a stat and backdate it to the entry you want to get rid of , it WILL delete it, or at least that worked the within the past couple months for me personally. I did it because I had multiple entries on the same day, so putting "0" did get rid of them. Can't guarantee that will work for you but if you are willing to have more wrong stats there you can give it a shot.

What about the problem I pointed too? The really poor rendering of historical measurements?

meeko212 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I guess the ability to add any old data has been removed as well. I cannot enter any old data of mine.
    If you guys know a way, please let me know.

Registered User Ripped Force138's Avatar
    Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ripped Force138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tpark16 View Post
    It's back now! We released a fix version a couple of days ago. Login, go here: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/community/track

Then scroll down to the Measurements Tracked Card and click on Enter New Measurement Link. When the Enter your Measurement comes up, look at the bottom of the Module...View All Measurements. Or select a date from the calendar and now it lets you go "back in time" to edit any measurement you want. Enjoy!
    this is bullcrap, I cannot see my old waist measurements from over the years in a tracking line graph doing this, don't lie
    Get swole or die tryin!!!

Virginia licensed Attorney
    NASM CPT certified
    Crossfit certified
    Official Powerlifting Raw totals: 529/350/620 -1433lb total (kilo conversion to lbs)

F2a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, this feature is ruined. Cannot view my old measurements from years ago. Fitnotes is the future.

phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000) phamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by F2a View Post
    Well, this feature is ruined. Cannot view my old measurements from years ago. Fitnotes is the future.
    Hey BB.com - Bring this feature back!
    ICF Cutting Journal - CLOSED
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162321241

Fierce 5 Intermediate Upper/Lower
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170076563

Historic stats aren't even showing. I get a blank page when I click on "View History" in the "Track" page.
    Last edited by LeanTwo; 11-03-2017 at 12:56 AM.

lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50) lbendall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phamine View Post
    Hey BB.com - Bring this feature back!
    Agree! Whats the point of entering waist measurements if you can't 'track' them???

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This seems like a really key feature that is missing. I'm new here, trying to input some details of my (ongoing) transformation over the past few weeks, and it seems like I've got an incorrect data point or two. However, there's no way to edit them that I can see - why not?

Also, as far as measurements go, I would suggest that having a separate "waist" and "belly" measurement would be handy for those of us who need a bit of slimming down before we bulk up...

Can anyone else see measurements histories? When I click on the hyperlink, all I get is a white/empty screen. I'm wondering if it's something wrong with the site, or my browser (Firefox)?