creilly82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OK NOOOW I think i got the blog thing down!! hehe

Good Morning, and thank you Betsy Lane for helping me with this!!!

I started participating in the I am Juggernaut contest on Jan 13 however just figured out how to blog (hehehe) Anyway, I am glad to be involved in such a contest because I don't have the time to workout with a trainer so I have to stay self motivated and 100% dedicated. Two of the hardest things for me, are finding a meal plan that will help lean me out, I research, research, research but don't have much success. The other thing is drinking WATER! It is the only thing I do drink but I know I do not drink a gallon of it a day....any suggestions for these two areas would be great! I started using the Women's Health Stack along with Juggernaut HP, my body and I are both looking forward to the change!

MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsMETAL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the challenge, what are your goals for it? I've been doing the challenge for a week and a half now and there's so much support here. I too have a hard time drinking that much water so I'll either set reminders on my work computer or try to mix in something that tastes great like BCAAs. I just ordered the Infinate Force watermelon and everyone's saying they sip on it all day. I'm going to give that a try. Good luck! -KayLee

browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by creilly82 View Post
    Good Morning, and thank you Betsy Lane for helping me with this!!!

I started participating in the I am Juggernaut contest on Jan 13 however just figured out how to blog (hehehe) Anyway, I am glad to be involved in such a contest because I don't have the time to workout with a trainer so I have to stay self motivated and 100% dedicated. Two of the hardest things for me, are finding a meal plan that will help lean me out, I research, research, research but don't have much success. The other thing is drinking WATER! It is the only thing I do drink but I know I do not drink a gallon of it a day....any suggestions for these two areas would be great! I started using the Women's Health Stack along with Juggernaut HP, my body and I are both looking forward to the change!
    Hey hey it looks like you're doing great!.. I took yoga the other day and I was sweating more just because of the isometric moves that they use which are great for stretching and strength so it looks like your strategy is a good one keep working hard and you will be successful I wish you greatness!!.. Keep Grinding Juggie . .. Marie P. aka Browneyenessa
    Marie Lizette Pedraza