yankee123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yankee future bigman on campus

so I guess this will be my bulking log where I will keep you all informed about how I'm growing and other random stuff.

I pretty much always have been the chubby kid...I still remember the times when our teacher brought a scale into class and asked us all to weigh us so that to teach us how to convert weight into different units and stuff...Always horrified because I felt too big...anyways at age 12 I lost some weight but it eventually all crept back on so that I ended up with 190lbs on a 6ft frame at 17 years old...doesnt sound a lot does it? well in retroperspective I must say that it wasnt a lot especially because I was pretty strong (played defender on my soccer team and was always the physically strongest and the second fastest on my team)

Anyways I decided to get a sixpack...brown rice, chicken, fat free greek yogurt lots of greens...well you get the idea. Additionally I did a lot of cardio so that I really lost weight...but I did not realize when I had to stop, what was too much...I did not fully realize at that time what I was doing to my body, that I was slowly destroying it. Long story short: 1 year ago I only weighed 120lbs on the now 6'1 frame...felt always cold and weak.

I decided that this was not the life I wanted to live...this was who I wanted to be...so I decided to get a gym membership and eat. In the beginning I was a n00b not knowing what he was doing but through reading stuff online and watching youtube videos I collected knowledge about this sport. And I gained weight...probably a lot of water weight but for sure some muscle and some fat aswell but I didnt care because I slowly felt better and better about myself since I was not freezing anymore and felt more and more energetic.

I will use this log to track progress in a public way and maybe get some advice from y'all so that i can make the most out of the time given to me.

current stats:

height: 6ft 1=185-186cm

weight: 155lbs=71.3kg (weight is really hard to really measure since todayt I felt stuffed in the morning but couldnt take $hit...so I guess I weigh a bit less...would guess approx: 70.6kg

Training:

day 1: Chest/abs

day 2: back (deadlifts included)

day 3: shoulders+neck/legs

day 4: arms (tri and bi)

always go with two days training one day off

nutrition:

3200 calories

I follow IIFYM but goals are: at least 150g of protein (max 200 otherwise I end up having digestive problems...
    at least 60g of fat
    -->remaining cals with carbs, fats or protein

goals are: benchpress: 220 lbs (cur. 170lbs)
    deadlift 400 lbs (cur. 230 lbs)
    squat 300lbs (cur. 220 lbs)

I hope that this log will keep me really motivated and focused on my goals and archieving them.