LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looking for female opinions on my 2 year head/face transformation

Figured I'd pop into the female misc to get your opinions on my change in appearance. I'm still at the age where I'm trying to meet/make an impression on women, so I'd appreciate any comments or tips on improvement.

I started going bald when I was 17, and this is what my hair looked like oiled up throughout my 20s. I had oiled it then just to demonstrate the amount of hair I had lost.

I normally wore glasses back then, but sometimes contact lenses. Terrible genetics - poverty jaw, chin, cheeks, and perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. The hair's dry, so it looked a little bit more full.

So I went and had a hair transplant. Here's my pics at 10months afterwards:

And then I started growing out a beard. I also never cut any of the transplanted hair, and have let it go long for about 19 months now. I slick it back and do an undercut on the sides.

Should I keep the beard? Trim it or let it grow? Different hair style? Thanks ladies!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Omfg...
    I thought this was gonna be another "rate me" thread, but you look great. You honestly didn't look bad at all before.

But for the love of all things holy, DO NOT SHAVE THAT BEARD. I repeat: DO NOT SHAVE. That is the most manly of the manly faces... You should post this in the beard and chest hair thread.
    If you have any love of females, never shave again.
    ^ wild, insatiable beast.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

EvinHoll's Likely Off-Topic Physique Comp Journal!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160585891

Instagram: @AestheticFcknHolloway
    Www.facebook.com/hollowayguillory

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EvinHoll View Post
    Omfg...
    I thought this was gonna be another "rate me" thread, but you look great. You honestly didn't look bad at all before.

But for the love of all things holy, DO NOT SHAVE THAT BEARD. I repeat: DO NOT SHAVE. That is the most manly of the manly faces... You should post this in the beard and chest hair thread.
    times infinity....

Actual transformation...very nice
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much did that hair transplant cost? I want one. How long did it take?

I wish toupee and wigs looked more natural.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.facebook.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely keep the beard.

I'm a fan of shaved/bald heads, so before the transplant I would have said to shave it as you have a great shaped head that's what she said...

I think that it looks great now!

Again, DO NOT SHAVE THE BEARD.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Definitely keep the beard.

I'm a fan of shaved/bald heads, so before the transplant I would have said to shave it as you have a great shaped head that's what she said...

I think that it looks great now!

Again, DO NOT SHAVE THE BEARD.
    Agreed!

Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do what you want with your own facial hair. I'm a clean-shaven fan myself. The new head of hair looks great, too, well done there. I'm also a fan of if hair is thinning, own it and just shave it off. No, this post was not sponsored by Gilette.
    You get out of life what you put into it. -R.J.Sr.

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    How much did that hair transplant cost? I want one. How long did it take?

I wish toupee and wigs looked more natural.
    Cost was $15k USD. The surgery is just one day, but it takes several months to get results.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) okcoolya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    15k? why didnt you just get a perfect hairline?
    ***girls are scared to talk to me because of my aesthetics crew***

GOALS:
    175 10% BF

Originally Posted by okcoolya View Post
    15k? why didnt you just get a perfect hairline?
    There was a lottttt of ground to cover, so to speak.

bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bullsaxe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    brah, srs question is your beard/hair naturally that full and tame looking or do you do some shizz to make it look nicer/fuller/tamer?

EDIT: Btw nice transformation you look sexy (no homo..?)

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look great, man. I've gotta chime in with the majority, here- the close shaved look wasn't bad at all but the beard is a definite win.

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mind = wrecked. You don't even look like the same person.
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

Originally Posted by bullsaxe View Post
    brah, srs question is your beard/hair naturally that full and tame looking or do you do some shizz to make it look nicer/fuller/tamer?

EDIT: Btw nice transformation you look sexy (no homo..?)
    The beard is actually not that full yet - parts above the chin/below the lips are still thin. In about another month it should get there. Individual hair (on top, down under, everywhere) grows at different rates, so every Sunday I would use a beard trimmer to get it all uniform again (first a #5guard on the sides of the beard & #7guard on the goatee part. Then a few weeks later #7/#9, then eventually a #9/#11).

For the hair on my head, it's actually easy to manage when you don't have long hair on the sides. I just blowdry it, use some layrite on the tips to keep them in place (not using gel on the front/top so it looks more bouncy/full), and then some murrays on the side. I learned a lot of this from watching this:

This is stuff I learned about on the misc - I now order it off amazon every three months:

LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaBellaVita1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jeez!! Your hair looks awesome!! Turned out really good!
    ...You're half a world away.. but in my mind I whisper every single word you say...

celly23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EvinHoll View Post
    Omfg...

Everything she said

RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Cost was $15k USD. The surgery is just one day, but it takes several months to get results.
    Like I said in the other thread, its pretty impressive.

Some questions:

Was it FUE or FUT?
    How many follicular units were used?
    Did you have dense hair at the back of your head(from where they may have used)?
    And were you bald in the crown too?

Thanks.

Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nicro327 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brow ridge and jaw got bigger or something...

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look fantastic!!! Money well spent. I vote to keep the beard also.

Originally Posted by RetBodyBuilder View Post
    Like I said in the other thread, its pretty impressive.
    Some questions:
    Was it FUE or FUT?
    How many follicular units were used?
    Did you have dense hair at the back of your head(from where they may have used)?
    And were you bald in the crown too?
    Thanks.
    Thanks man - it was an FUT. For the same number of grafts, it would have cost almost $50k if I tried the FUE route.

About 4500 grafts.

Yeah, i had pretty good density in the back of my head, so no problems there. Also, you're supposed to do "back of the head stretching exercises" for a few months before surgery. Supposedly that helps increase the number the doc can use. I was (and still am) pretty thin in the crown area, but my long hair up front covers it up completely when slicked back.

Originally Posted by Nicro327 View Post
    Brow ridge and jaw got bigger or something...
    Lol, I just furrowed my brow to look more serious in the picture. The whole jaw thing is a beneficial visual effect of the beard.

arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000) arya1974 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Wow wow just wowie !!!! You look so good! 100% improvement! I like the beard but a little trim and maybe just have a goatie around the mouth would look sexy as heck! I just love it when my hubby shaves his beard like that!!

Koodos to you! Enjoy your weekend!

RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RetBodyBuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Thanks man - it was an FUT. For the same number of grafts, it would have cost almost $50k if I tried the FUE route.

About 4500 grafts.

Yeah, i had pretty good density in the back of my head, so no problems there. Also, you're supposed to do "back of the head stretching exercises" for a few months before surgery. Supposedly that helps increase the number the doc can use. I was (and still am) pretty thin in the crown area, but my long hair up front covers it up completely when slicked back.
    That's what I heard too that FUE is not worth the money. (Unless of course one were to take grafts from other places in the body!!! But some docs say no)

I don't have much density at the back and the doc said I don't have enough to cover my head.

And I am something like in this picture.

Maybe I'll have some areas covered.

How did it look after the transplant for a few months? Weird? Can people make out there was surgery on top of the head?

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IMO you looked good before and you look good after. You should do whatever makes you happy
    Training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151424793

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep that beard... sweet mother of god... Keep all of it.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

icequeen33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icequeen33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icequeen33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icequeen33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icequeen33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icequeen33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Agreed with everyone you looked good before & after but if you are happier now good for you!..I personally like the beard my husband has one too