Closed Thread
Page 15 of 365 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All right, thanks. Is it actually strongly recommended for me to take a multivitamin or can I just get enough of that by eating enough fruits and veggies? I didn't plan on taking anything else than whey protein, but if it's needed I will.

I was curious about one more thing: The A1 and A2 workout and B1 and B2 are almost exactely the same if I am not mistaken (except for the superset in B). Why did you not just make one workout A and one workout B or am I missing something?

Also, I am not sure about two exercises:
    1. Are leg curls the exercise where you lay on your stomach or the one where you sit?
    2. What are calf extensions?

Thanks again guys!

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Wicked12 View Post
    All right, thanks. Is it actually strongly recommended for me to take a multivitamin or can I just get enough of that by eating enough fruits and veggies? I didn't plan on taking anything else than whey protein, but if it's needed I will. Most people have a harder time getting enough micronutrients than protein so you should see a multivitamin more recommended than protein. No supplements are necessary.
    I was curious about one more thing: The A1 and A2 workout and B1 and B2 are almost exactely the same if I am not mistaken (except for the superset in B). Why did you not just make one workout A and one workout B or am I missing something? In the original program they are very similar. I made it into workouts 1 and 2 because people were getting confused.

Also, I am not sure about two exercises:
    1. Are leg curls the exercise where you lay on your stomach or the one where you sit? That depends on the machine actually.
    2. What are calf extensions? There is a link to exrx in the first post...it may be in the FAQ. It explains all exercises.
    Thanks again guys!
    Bold
    Experience, not just theory

shawnydee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should I use smith machine if necessary ?

davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by shawnydee View Post
    Should I use smith machine if necessary ?
    If there are no free weight of any kind available to include DBs.

OscarTX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a good routine, I might try this one.

One question, would it be ok to take 3 days off instead of 2 because it would work better for my work schedule?

It would be like this...

Day 1 Lift
    Day2 Off
    Day 3 Lift
    Day 4 Off
    Day 5 Lift
    OFF
    OFF
    OFF

repeat
    All Pro Workout (Cycle 7)
    Squats-190
    Bench Presses-170
    Bent-Over Rows-120
    Overhead Barbell Press-100
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts-180
    Barbell Curls-60
    Calf Raises-180

Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000) Wicked12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry, I only saw the first link in the FAQ, not the second one.

As for the multivitamin, I'm not sure how hard it is to hit the needed amounts without a supplement. To be honest I haven't read a whole lot about micros.
    I do like eating fruits and vegetables. If I were to eat an apple each morning, squeeze some lemon into the water I drink and eat a little bit of other fruits each day, would that be enough without supplements? Also I was wondering if juices would help at all. I do not live in the states so I am not sure if you have something comparable: you can get so called "multivitamin" juice at supermarkets here, which is basically just mixed fruit-juices (like orange, carrot, maracuja etc..). If I were to eat the fruits mentioned above along with a glass of that juice, would that be sufficient?

The thing why I am being a little bit hesitant about the multivitamin is probably because it's not as common here to take vitamin pills as it is in the US. If what I wrote above makes no sense of course I'll get a multivitamin.

Thanks again.

crow92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Workouts A1 and A2 are the same? Why two different names?

And another question, why I can't add weight on each workout, like SS/SL?

thanks!
    Last edited by crow92; 03-13-2014 at 05:31 PM.

Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ddrizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for reminder

Originally Posted by OscarTX View Post
    Looks like a good routine, I might try this one.

One question, would it be ok to take 3 days off instead of 2 because it would work better for my work schedule?

It would be like this...

Day 1 Lift
    Day2 Off
    Day 3 Lift
    Day 4 Off
    Day 5 Lift
    OFF
    OFF
    OFF

repeat
    No issues with this.

As for the multivitamin, I'm not sure how hard it is to hit the needed amounts without a supplement. To be honest I haven't read a whole lot about micros.
    I do like eating fruits and vegetables. If I were to eat an apple each morning, squeeze some lemon into the water I drink and eat a little bit of other fruits each day, would that be enough without supplements? Also I was wondering if juices would help at all. I do not live in the states so I am not sure if you have something comparable: you can get so called "multivitamin" juice at supermarkets here, which is basically just mixed fruit-juices (like orange, carrot, maracuja etc..). If I were to eat the fruits mentioned above along with a glass of that juice, would that be sufficient?

The thing why I am being a little bit hesitant about the multivitamin is probably because it's not as common here to take vitamin pills as it is in the US. If what I wrote above makes no sense of course I'll get a multivitamin.

Thanks again.
    This is a great question for the nutrition section. I've done a lot of searching for micros and I still don't understand them very well.
    Originally Posted by crow92 View Post
    Workouts A1 and A2 are the same? Why two different names?

And another question, why I can't add weight on each workout, like SS/SL?

thanks!
    I could have made it just A. It is only the Bs that are different, until you get into the rep option 2. As for adding weight like SS or SL, this isn't SS or SL. lol. This progression is sustainable longer than SS or SL. This means you can run this program longer.

unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unstrong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks again.
    FYI: whether you eat a variety of green vegetables and meats is going to be the best predictors of micronutrient sufficiency. They are much more micronutrient dense than most fruits.

I generally only take a multi when my diet has been poor for a couple of days (traveling, etc.)

istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10) istila is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got a question bro

I had to squat 65 kg my previous workout but i failed directly I thought wtfff, so after that I did 60 kg. Apperently it was my form, when I go up I raise my hips first then my chest. Is this because the weight is too heavy or is it something else?

Originally Posted by istila View Post
    I got a question bro

I had to squat 65 kg my previous workout but i failed directly I thought wtfff, so after that I did 60 kg. Apperently it was my form, when I go up I raise my hips first then my chest. Is this because the weight is too heavy or is it something else?
    I can't tell you much without a video.

Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gokemaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In really liked this program a lot! I found it very beneficial in making gains in my compound lifts. I did all as followed except I changed up the program to have an upper and lower body days. Likewise, you can even change up the reps so that they are more towards gaining size rather than strength, but I do this for now so I can improve my compound lifts, as they are sort of weak compared to most of the kids in my age group.

The Upper:

Bench Press 3x5
    Bent Over/Pendlay Rows 3x5
    Military Press 3x5
    Latpulldown 3x8
    Tricep Pulldowns/Seated Preacher curls 2x10 or even 3x10 each superset

The Lower:

Squat 3x5
    Deadlift 3x5
    Leg Press 3x5
    Leg Curls 3x8
    Leg Extension 2x10 /Seated Calf Raises 2x15 or even a third set
    °°Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior crew°°

Start/current/goal
    Body weight:
    119/130/145
    Bench:
    85/150/225x1
    Sqaut:
    145/225/405
    Deadlift:
    145/225/475
    Seated OHP:
    65/125/185

Follow my workout program/log @ www.fitocracy.com/profile/Gokemaster/?feed

"Every Champion was once a Contender who refused to give up"

CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10) CagedInSanity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gokemaster View Post
    In really liked this program a lot! I found it very beneficial in making gains in my compound lifts. I did all as followed except I changed up the program to have an upper and lower body days. Likewise, you can even change up the reps so that they are more towards gaining size rather than strength, but I do this for now so I can improve my compound lifts, as they are sort of weak compared to most of the kids in my age group.

The Upper:

Bench Press 3x5
    Military Press 3x5
    Latpulldown 3x8

The Lower:

Squat 3x5
    Deadlift 3x5
    Leg Press 3x5
    Leg Curls 3x8
    not really the same program bro

and jesus is soft as fuk

Originally Posted by CagedInSanity View Post
    not really the same program bro
    ^This. They are completely different. lol.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In really liked this program a lot! I found it very beneficial in making gains in my compound lifts. I did all as followed except I changed up the program to have an upper and lower body days.
    Why did you make such drastic changes? You are not knowledgeable or experienced enough to do so. Follow Fierce 5 as it is because it allows for maximum frequency without killing you.

MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelDeMolay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been on for a month now. I'll say it's been great so far. Now it's' getting tough, especially the upper body compound lifts. Great program and it's been fun. I'm going to ride it till the wheels fall off.

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been on ICF for almost 2 months. I have seen good gains, and overall I like ICF. Problem is I don't have 1.5 hrs to workout. I'm considering this workout.

Can this workout be done in less the 1 hour? (from warm-up to stretch)?
    Anybody here that has switched to this routine from ICF and are the gains comparable?

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I've been on ICF for almost 2 months. I have seen good gains, and overall I like ICF. Problem is I don't have 1.5 hrs to workout. I'm considering this workout.

Can this workout be done in less the 1 hour? (from warm-up to stretch)?
    Anybody here that has switched to this routine from ICF and are the gains comparable?
    You'll be doing 5 exercises (supersets count as 1) instead of 8...I think ICF has 8...maybe 9. It will take considerably less time. The stretching is up to you. It takes me about 10 minutes to get through all the stretching. If you can't do 5 exercises in 50 minutes then you should check your rest times.

I'll let someone else tackle the ICF to F5 comparison. I will say that ICF has fairly high volume for a novice program. I like it, but I feel less volume is more beneficial. Even at the intermediate/advanced stage I'm at, I see better results from less volume. A beginner would be similar.

Originally Posted by MichaelDeMolay View Post
    I've been on for a month now. I'll say it's been great so far. Now it's' getting tough, especially the upper body compound lifts. Great program and it's been fun. I'm going to ride it till the wheels fall off.
    I'm glad you like it man! Keep up the hard work.

dm1888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could I use this workout including some HIIT 3/4 times a week for weight loss ?

Originally Posted by dm1888 View Post
    Could I use this workout including some HIIT 3/4 times a week for weight loss ?
    Seems like a bad idea. Is your main goal weight loss or muscle growth?

dm1888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Main goal is to lose weight. I'd like to start with weight loss and get to a point were I have a bit of definition in my arms, abs, legs etc.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dm1888 View Post
    Main goal is to lose weight. I'd like to start with weight loss and get to a point were I have a bit of definition in my arms, abs, legs etc.
    Fix your diet first. You'll lose weight only after you start eating less. I recommend maintenance - 10%. Check my sig for nutrition related topics.

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The Upper:

Bench Press 3x5
    Military Press 3x5
    Latpulldown 3x8

The Lower:

Squat 3x5
    Deadlift 3x5
    Leg Press 3x5
    Leg Curls 3x8
    You really should rethink this set up man. Doing 3x5 on squats and deadlifts in the same workout will not work for long. You are only going to hurt yourself. Stick with it how its written or find another plan that you will follow.

brodyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brodyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brodyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brodyuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

I new to the scene, I have done weight training before and was going well until i injured my neck then had to change jobs etc etc,So im back to square one as i havent been lifting for two years, any how im looking for a new program and really keen to track this workout. I will be a solo trainer what i know will be more difficult at time but still keen.

Is this workout available on the body space because i cant seem to find it.

Thanks
    Last edited by brodyuk; 03-15-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Originally Posted by brodyuk View Post
    Hi,

I new to the scene, I have done weight training before and was going well until i injured my neck then had to change jobs etc etc,So im back to square one as i havent been lifting for two years, any how im looking for a new program and really keen to track this workout. I will be a solo trainer what i know will be more difficult at time but still keen.

Is this workout available on the body space because i cant seem to find it.

Thanks
    I have never been on bodyspace. Lol. Not sure how it works. If I can add it I'll do so.

I'm sure some of you guys get on there...show me the ropes?

Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000)
    gonna try this out as my new routine

only one question, for these superset exercises:

Calf extensions 2x15/Tricep pressdowns 2x10 Superset

Leg raises 2x15/Curls 2x10 Superset

the calf and pulley machine for triceps at my gym are at opposite sides

also, i have no room to do leg raises and curls in the same area

what would you recommend i do?
    briefcase

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not sure how to add it for others to see it but you can build a custom routine fir yourself. I'll see what I can do.

I think I figured it out. If you go to BodySpace tab and at the top click on "Plan", then click "Find a Plan". On the next page search the words "Fierce 5 Novice Routine". It should come up there. If there is an issue, let me know and I will try to fix it.

In the description of the plan, I put a link to this thread. It is set up in a M-W-F format.
    Last edited by ottawatim; 03-15-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Closed Thread