Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Favorite headphones?

My pair finally died and was wondering what you guys use in the gym.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My super awesome boyfriend who spoils me terribly got me the Bose Bluetooth for Christmas. Before that, I'd always worn earbuds. But these headphones are amazing. And now after using them, I could never go back to earbuds---or even high quality headphones with wires---again.

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/...9677&src=K9677
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use in ear monitors.

Miracles from Unique Melody.
    ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    ..Sometimes there is a peace that can only be found on the far side of war.
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDroste will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    My super awesome boyfriend who spoils me terribly got me the Bose Bluetooth for Christmas. Before that, I'd always worn earbuds. But these headphones are amazing. And now after using them, I could never go back to earbuds---or even high quality headphones with wires---again.

He can get me some to is there a delay from the wireless though? I've never used a pair

bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000) bradandblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the Motorola s-10. Not too pricey and not too bulky.

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I tried these in the store and they were awesome even without music they did not let any sound in, add the music and they rock. I just couldn't spend that much for something I would only use in the gym and probably lose or break.
    Now if I had a awesome boyfriend to buy me a set that would be different. (no homo)
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JDroste View Post
    He can get me some to is there a delay from the wireless though? I've never used a pair
    Nope not at all. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm a true believer. The freedom without the wires is so...well, it's just liberating is what it is.

Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    I tried these in the store and they were awesome even without music they did not let any sound in, add the music and they rock. I just couldn't spend that much for something I would only use in the gym and probably lose or break.
    Now if I had a awesome boyfriend to buy me a set that would be different. (no homo)
    Yes. I need to continuously post about the amazing things he does for me to keep reminding myself he is a true gem and I would be a moron if I ****ed this up.
    For what I don't know

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^Discie knows sound

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    ^^^Discie knows sound
    Lolz. I know what I like. I'm no techie by any means, nor is Spicoli. When he learned I was in the market, he read reviews and went with the best.
    For what I don't know

He also got me the Bose Bluetooth mini speaker, so I when I go surfing I can have tunes while resting between waves.
    For what I don't know

DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleDCountry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't go wrong with Sennhesier headphones. Quality of sound is better than anything I've heard.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish I could find some that don't make my hearing aids squelch.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cheap Skullcandy earbuds when I use headphones. I train at home however, and I have my phone streaming into my stereo in the garage. I usually have it nice and loud.

Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bubbaxm2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use Sennheiser CX 280 in ear headphones. The sound is amazing and the fit is great. They are pricey but world wide stereo puts them on sale every other month or so for 25 bucks. I am at about 7 months with my current pair and honestly didn't expect them to last this long so I ordered a few sets, quite surprised by how long they have lasted. I would post up a link but I am still have a nub post count so I can't.

Any one use the fitness one that "lock" in your ears

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love my light weight Klipsch ear buds in the gym.
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeratt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://yurbuds.com/

love mine, I don't have to worry about water damage or ever have a tangled cord
    "A lifetime of training for just ten seconds" -Jesse Owens

"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
    Michael Jordan

raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) raytayse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do not know what that means but I assure you mine would never fall out, they are custom fitted to my ear.

uniquemelody dot co
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    ..Sometimes there is a peace that can only be found on the far side of war.
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Robin13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bose IE2 got that rubbery ear bit which helps keep them in.....Robv
    Rockabilly ,muscle cars ,hot rods,gretsch guitars and tattoos all rock!

Originally Posted by raytayse View Post
    I do not know what that means but I assure you mine would never fall out, they are custom fitted to my ear.

uniquemelody dot co
    It would be similar to the monster I sport or yurbud lines

Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My pair finally died and was wondering what you guys use in the gym.
    Panasonic RPHJE120K Earbuds are under $8 on Amazon and I love them. The sound is good, they don't fall out, they are cheap to replace. I replaced my $100 Shure's with these when the cord went out on them a year or so ago and haven't looked back. I don't want "Dre Beats" or anything in the gym getting all sweaty and gross.

Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to have some Sennheiser ear buds that did that. They sort of rotated when you put them in your ear and made sort of a lock. They were nice for non-earbud style headphones. They died from water/sweat damage after some time if I recall.

You get all sweaty in $250 headphones? Baller.

creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50) creepingjones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use the 10$ Sony earphones at the gym, I get about 1 year out of them, the sound isnt too bad, but the best part is that they never fall out

Sony MDR J10/Blue - headphones

http://www.google.com/shopping/produ...d=0CPYDEKYrMAA
    Its never too late.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sony clip over the ears types.

$15 at walmart, works great, dont fall out. they break you toss them and buy some more.

"To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Used2B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The ones they sold me at Club Fitness for $5 :-D

sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfalexi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I prefer bluetooth, and I don't care much about audio quality at the moment I'm lifting, so I stick with Motorola S10-HD.

I also have (for actual listening purposes) Etymotic Er4p's. Those are some AWESOME in ear, noise blocking headphones. Pricey, but GREAT for relaxing on a bus, plane, or anywhere else you just wanna block out the world and hear good quality.

Also have Grado SR-60s which are in a league of their own. Problem with them is it's an open headphone, doesn't block ANY noise, and so you need to use it in an absolutely quiet area. But for less than a hundred bucks, I bet you'd have a REAL tough time getting better sound than the grado. You'll hear parts of the music you never knew was there before.

Alexi
    1) Eat right
    2) Train hard
    3) Repeat

Army Strong

Personal Records:
    Squat: 402.5 x 1 (9 Jan 16)
    Deadlift: 485x1 (9 Jan 16)
    Bench: 286.5x1 (9 Jan 16)

Originally Posted by Tropez View Post
    You get all sweaty in $250 headphones? Baller.

Yep. Baller I be.
    For what I don't know

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geniash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use JLAB GO. Super comfy, its a mp3 player on its own, not just a headset. Plus waterproof for swimming.