Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    you can get his size, but not his dryness and conditioning. remember to eat clen and tren hard
    This

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Stato11 View Post
    Hey brahs, was just wondering if you think a physique like Jeff Seid's is obtainable natty. People seem to argue to whether he is natty but I don't think its possible to maintain that kind of bodyfat year round without juice.

Anyway that kind of physique is what I'm aiming for, at the moment I'm 170lbs at 13% bodyfat and I've heard he's around 190ish. I've been training seriously for just over a year so feel Ill be able to gain 15-20lbs more muscle in the next couple of years. Btw I'm only 17 now.

Do you guys recon this kind of physique is obtainable natty?
    Yeah I'd say its achievable naturally with around 5 years of hard training