Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)

ATTN Parents: Your kids are being sexualized earlier and earlier

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...middle-school/

A Kansas father said he was shocked after he discovered his 13-year-old daughter’s health curriculum included references to vaginal intercourse, anal sex, and touching each other’s genitals.
    Here is the poster in question

I get sex ed, but somehow, I feel that middle schoolers openly being exposed to these things in such an explicit manner is a bit too early. I know I'd be very upset if I had a 12y/o daughter who came home telling me about how they're learning about anal sex and sexual fantasies at school.

I hope this trend of shoving sex into children's lives at younger and younger ages comes to a halt soon

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better they learn about it from the internet?
    http://youtube.com/user/Kiknskreem

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eight grades learning about sex is "early sexualization"?

Lol @ OP, did your dad filter out the "adult" websites to keep your virginity safe?
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaybee93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kiknskreem View Post
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post

Lol @ OP, did your dad filter out the "adult" websites to keep your virginity safe?
    Guess I'm the only one who sees something wrong with 13 y/os learning about unsafe, relatively deviant and std prone sex practices as avenues to express themselves

Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ge_Tech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kaybee93 View Post
    Guess I'm the only one who sees something wrong with 13 y/os learning about unsafe, relatively deviant and std prone sex practices as avenues to express themselves
    So what would you recommend to do about this?

Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiknskreem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, I'm sure the course will cover those topics, but nothing about safe sex. Seems plausible.

Kids are aware of these things by that age anyway, if you weren't aware.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    no, you aren't.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000) ThoughtRiot is just really nice. (+1000)
    My sex ed class taught about the increased risk in anal sex in regards to many STDs. And I was educated in the Bay Area...

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish it was taught in 5th grade or earlier. Heck, have a refresher course every year and ramp up the language/pictures but promote safety as number one importance.

It's a biological function of humans, might as well teach people the safe correct way. As noted earlier, it's easily available on the internet.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yes, educators should pretend people don't actually do anal and let kids try it themselves without knowing the risks or learning about safety.

Note that listing the ways people express sexual feelings has nothing to do with kids being told to go do anal, unless you did poorly in your grammar classes.
    Go Canucks Go!

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ge_Tech View Post
    So what would you recommend to do about this?
    Leave it to the parents or their legal guardian instead of schools.

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    13 is too late to bring up sex. sorry people. cry if you want.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000) RingDips is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I wish it was taught in 5th grade or earlier. Heck, have a refresher course every year and ramp up the language/pictures but promote safety as number one importance.

It's a biological function of humans, might as well teach people the safe correct way. As noted earlier, it's easily available on the internet.
    Not all children grow up as FA neckbeards who have seen several different varieties of hardcore pr0n by the time they've reached eighth grade.

This is to say nothing of the fact that hearing such terms discussed in a classroom casts a young mind's entire conception of them in an altogether different light.

Good thread, OP.
    *Nationalist Crew*
    *Eternal Winter Crew*
    *No Supps Crew*
    *9% Bodyfat + Facial Aesthetics Crew*
    *Indo-European Heathenry Crew*

Originally Posted by RingDips View Post
    Not all children grow up as FA neckbeards who have seen several different varieties of hardcore pr0n by the time they've reached eighth grade.
    We were "hooking up" in the 7th grade and going quite a bit beyond kissing by 8th.

Not all children are sheltered.

MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...middle-school/

Here is the poster in question

I get sex ed, but somehow, I feel that middle schoolers openly being exposed to these things in such an explicit manner is a bit too early. I know I'd be very upset if I had a 12y/o daughter who came home telling me about how they're learning about anal sex and sexual fantasies at school.

I hope this trend of shoving sex into children's lives at younger and younger ages comes to a halt soon
    They have all gone through puberty by 8th grade, they are no longer kids, and a lot of them are probably sexual active.... so yeah, seems about right what they are being taught.

Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tonss2Lose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I DON'T WANT MY 13 YEAR OLD BOY TO LEARN ABOUT DANCING!

IT'S THE GOD DAMNED GAY AGENDA TAKING OVER! THEY WANT 13 YEAR OLD BOYS TO LEARN HOW TO DANCE SO THAT THEY"LL BECOME GAY AS A RESULT!

I KNEW IT!!! THESE GAYS ARE TAKING OVER!

Please note the sarcasm.

Seriously OP, I understand the will parents have to keep their precious johnny's and jane's young and innocent forever - but this is not reality. The reality is that a lot of kids become sexually active in their early teens and if you do not teach these kids about the pro's and con's associated with these activities, you are going to end up with a lot more disease, death and babies.

If anything, learning about anal sex from a respected teacher might deter one from engaging in this activity (or at least be safe about it). It is important to know about the dangers associated with such activities as soon as possible.

More knowledge is a good thing. It is always a good thing.

whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Armageddon is gettin closer. Can't wait.

This is to say nothing of the fact that hearing such terms discussed in a classroom casts a young mind's entire conception of them in an altogether different light.

Good thread, OP.
    Given you're apparently befuddled by the fact young teenagers would know about different kinds of sex, you should refrain from calling others "FA neckbeards".

You mad my 7/10 middle school bus monitor always brought the boys the newest Playboy issue to read? You mad the boys and girls of my 8th grade crew got touchy with each other?
    Go Canucks Go!

No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000) No7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is oral sex deviant? handjobs? safe sex?

why do you hate anal

Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not all children grow up as FA neckbeards who have seen several different varieties of hardcore pr0n by the time they've reached eighth grade..
    A study in the southeastern U.S. found that 53 percent of boys and 28 percent of girls (ages 12-15) reported use of sexually explicit media. The Internet was the most popular forum for viewing.
    http://www.internetsafety101.org/Por...statistics.htm

I'm sure the true numbers are actually higher than this.
    ***Viking crew***

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're not OP, but as you see by many responses ITT too often people now feel that it is societies job to raise their children and not their own...

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tonss2Lose View Post
    I DON'T WANT MY 13 YEAR OLD BOY TO LEARN ABOUT DANCING!

IT'S THE GOD DAMNED GAY AGENDA TAKING OVER! THEY WANT 13 YEAR OLD BOYS TO LEARN HOW TO DANCE SO THAT THEY"LL BECOME GAY AS A RESULT!

I KNEW IT!!! THESE GAYS ARE TAKING OVER!

Please note the sarcasm.

Seriously OP, I understand the will parents have to keep their precious johnny's and jane's young and innocent forever - but this is not reality. The reality is that a lot of kids become sexually active in their early teens and if you do not teach these kids about the pro's and con's associated with these activities, you are going to end up with a lot more disease, death and babies.

If anything, learning about anal sex from a respected teacher might deter one from engaging in this activity (or at least be safe about it). It is important to know about the dangers associated with such activities as soon as possible.

More knowledge is a good thing. It is always a good thing.
    dancing is now the same as anal sex.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    dancing is now the same as anal sex.
    Do you honestly think in this day and age with the internet kids aren't exposed to these things by that age?

Don't you think its better they get an education from the schools (and hopefully their parents too) rather than just the internet?

Do you honestly think in this day and age with the internet kids aren't exposed to these things by that age?

Don't you think its better they get their info from the schools rather then just the internet?
    I'd prefer parents take the responsibility.

I'd prefer parents take the responsibility.
    I'm sure we'd all prefer certain things, however, we must recognize when our preferences are not in alignment with reality.

A basic sex education is really a matter of public health.

I'm sure we'd all prefer certain things, however, we must recognize when our preferences are not in alignment with reality.
    That doesn't mean we should prefer the way things are and not try to make them the way we want them to be.

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Don't you think its better they get an education from the schools (and hopefully their parents too) rather than just the internet?
    So in your priorities of educating kids on things like sex it's schools and then hopefully parents

I'm quite mad, you know .MANoWAR.'s Avatar
    .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000) .MANoWAR. is a name known to all. (+5000)

yeah you're right, nothing wrong with the public education system talking about anal sex to 13 year olds. i think they should talk about bukaki too because that's a very easy way to spread sexually transmitted diseases.

actually wait, why not wheel in a TV and play some porn for education purposes? i mean some of them are aware of it and some of them have probably seen porn by that age so why not? also, we need to start discussing this stuff earlier. i say we start the process when kids are in kindergarten since they're going to learn about it eventually anyways. i mean why not? why not show a horse banging a Mexican tranny while midget dragqueens bukaki on the horse? i mean what the ****, why not? let's also show the kids LiveLeak footage of people getting their heads blown off in combat because they're aware of what war is and how graphic it can be. they already know about it so let's do it.

so many trashy lower-class morons who think that society shouldn't have any standards anymore. the kids messing around before highschool are almost always the offspring of low-class retard parents who teach their kids no values. the lower class someone is, the earlier they start ****ing around (especially with stuff like anal lol). personally, i don't think it's a good idea for the public education system to cater to the decadence of the valueless, moronic lower class. this country needs stronger family values, not more "in-depth" sex ed courses.

That doesn't mean we should prefer the way things are and not try to make them the way we want them to be.
    Ok, good luck with your goal of getting teenagers not to be sexually active and aware.

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Teacher told me if I have sex I will gets aids and that I might as well die
    Also get pregnant from anal and oral uwotm8
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie