blaker97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tackle football for adults?

I never played football. I wasn't able to as a kid (one of the reasons was because my parents wouldn't let me). I am an adult now and I want to play.

I found the "East Bay Warrior Adult Tackle Football League"

It even says on their website "This league is intended for guys that want to play full contact but are not at the level to play in more competitive leagues."

This is exactly the kind of league I was looking for. I would join this league, but it no longer exists and I can't find another league like this (full contact/tackle for ADULTS (not kids) but for RECREATION (as opposed to professional, semi professional, minor leagues, or college football).

Does anybody know of anyother league like this? I want to play TACKLE/FULL contact (instead of FLAG football) and I want to play in a league that allows AMATEURS (as opposed to more competitive leagues like the NFL, college, minor leagues, semi pros, etc). and for ADULTS so 3 basic requirements

1. For ADULTS (not kids)
    2. Full contact/tackle (not flag)
    3. Recreational (as opposed to more competitive leagues like semi pros, college, minor leagues, nfl, etc).

Thank you.

P.S. if anybody helps me find exactly what I an looking for, they get a $15 bonus.