Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) andreabk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great post

CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CJaySmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 33wolf View Post
    Great post!
    agreed

Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100) Zeblan is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by krakkerz View Post
    Can do:

Week 1 A:
    Squat (Or Front Squat) 3 x 5 Paired with
    Box jump (or Squat Jump or max vert) 3 x 3
    Romanian Deadlift (or similar) 3-5 x 3-5
    Incline Bench or Equiv. Build to max set of 3-5
    Row or Chin 3 x 5
    Extra shoulder/neck, etc

Week 2 A:
    Deadlift 3 x 3 paired with
    Broad Jump (or Power clean) 3 x 3
    Split Squats 3-5 x 6-10
    Incline Bench or Equiv. Build to max set of 3-5
    Row or Chin 3 x 5
    Extra shoulder/neck, etc

Both weeks B:
    Speed box squats (or snatch variation if qualified) 12 x 2 (straight out of Westside's templates)
    Single leg RDL or Split Squat 2-4 x 6-10
    Dumbell presses of some type 2-4 x 6-10
    One arm unsupported rows 2-4 x 6-10

Something like that, perhaps. There are a thousand ways to put it together. The first workout is heavier and starts with a contrasted lower body effort. The second workout has dynamic work at the front and repetition method work with less loading.

Add/subtract to suit.
    I love the way you did it. I'll back to this routine when I'll start!!

Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100) Pokitren is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've been thinking of doing this since Endline Training put up his excellent treatise on building a year-long plan for Football and the American sports. I'd like to do the same thing here for the other sports - particularly Rugby.

We've also had a little League v Union debate on the forum today. I find the debate pointless as, while they have the same skillset, they are different games and to a large extent require different training. If you're familiar with the martial arts world, there is a great parallel with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo. Americans can appreciate that Canadian Football is played differently to American Football, as well - though the differences there are more tactical than physical.

I've actually been working on what may become a book. Much of this is from the outline for that. So, I'd appreciate it if that is kept in mind if you're sharing this. I've just done some modifications to make it read as a post for Bodybuilding.com.
    All of your posts after that are very meaningful and perfectly readable. I believe the positive feedback from readers in this thread confirms my words. So, write sketches, make it into a book, and publish it on Amazon.

bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100) bmdsolutions is not very well liked. (-100)

Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100) Zuzanakostol is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tell me please if there is a karate section in Florida?

Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100) Acharadey is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks. Usefull information

Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100) Aliyaaii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    good stuff, I did rugby along time ago and wouldve been so much better off following a program like this.
    Hi guys
    I completely agree! Having a structured program for rugby would have made a world of difference for my performance back when I played.

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What Teams do u dudes play 4??

jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100) jhonewq32 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've been thinking of doing this since Endline Training put up his excellent treatise on building a year-long plan for Football and the American sports. I'd like to do the same thing here for the other sports - particularly Rugby.

We've also had a little League v Union debate on the forum today. I find the debate pointless as, while they have the same skillset, they are different games and to a large extent require different training. If you're familiar with the martial arts world, there is a great parallel with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo. Americans can appreciate that Canadian Football is played differently to American Football, as well - though the differences there are more tactical than physical.

I've actually been working on what may become a book. Much of this is from the outline for that. So, I'd appreciate it if that is kept in mind if you're sharing this. I've just done some modifications to make it read as a post

Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100) Raquel0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If the extra off-season work is related to your sport (eg. Pre-season or post-season representative duties), then you will have to extend the in-season program and, in the case of pre-season rep, shorten the previous blocks to fit them in.

For the most part, if you're at that level, I hope you have some help from the rep coaching staff, anyway.
    Good.