Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bodyweight - The Poor Man's Trainer

Many people just browse the internet or ask the big-buff friend, "Who is the best personal trainer? which workout can give me six pack? how can i be like _____ ?" But they never try to materialise their dreams or goals. Again there are many people who can not join a gym for some reason like me or just prefers the "At home As i wish" feel. Again some just are much of a miser.

So can they gain strength or build muscle at home?
    I think so. Bodyweight and mostly bodyweight exercises will get you going.

As for my stats, i am light because of my inconsistent diet. That's whole another story.

These are the exercises that can help one a balanced and stronger body. These exercises need no or very little/cheap/easily accessible equipment. These are better than sitting on the couch and googling "how to get ripped".

Lets get down to business.

A) The Pullup:
    Pullup is a exercise that almost all experts agree to be one of the best. Why because it simply is. It mainly works your Latissimus Dorsi.

If you dont have a bar, find an edge of a wall or overhead storage hole's edge.

If you cannot do these, you can progress by -
    1) Have someone hold you
    2) do inverted rows(coming up)
    3) Do them with feet on chair
    4) Use bands and step on them
    5) Increase the volume. Do them several times a day. Whenever you can.

B)Parallel Bar Dips:
    Dippidy dips! The squat of upper body. Works your chest and triceps, shoulders too to some degree. The conventional wisdom is the more you lean forward, flare out elbow and grip wide bars the more chest you involve. The more straight the movement, itt becomes a tricep movement.
    If you don't have access to dip bar, put two chairs together. Make sure you don't fall. If you cannot do one, then do tricep dips/chair dips, assisted dips (feet on a box or something). But be sure to start slow as you can put stress on your sternum TOO much as I did.
    Add weights to keep in strength or hypertropy repetition range.(1-12).

3) Inverted rows(BACK)
    Great for lats and back development. Grab a hold of a straight bar close to ground and hang horizontally. Then pull yourself up, try to touch your chest each rep.
    The higher bar the easier exercise, and vice versa.

Even if you can do a lot of pullups i think these should be included because a horizontal pull is necessary.

4) Push ups(Variation is almost endless):
    Not the 500 a day push up. Lie face down and feet and back straight. Most of the population might be able to do some push ups. But only some can knock a set off 15 perfect push ups.
    In short, wide hand placement = chest
    narrow width = triceps
    Progression=
    -Girl Push ups(knees on floor)
    -Incline Push ups(push up on something higher than ground)
    -Regular Push ups
    -Regular Push ups(Feet close, elbow close, deeper range of motion )
    -Decline Push ups
    -Weighted Push ups(ex-backpack filled with boottles/books)
    -Weighted Decline push ups.(great for upper chest)

5) Handstand push ups:
    This one is similar to military press. Builds shoulder's pressing muscles. If you are unable to do handstand push ups, do pike push ups. Then progress from there by putting your feet on something higher.

6) Lunges:
    Humans have some strong legs. So assuming you are human, you need to train those.
    Lunges work your quads. Step forward with one leg and squat downward, pause, then rise up pushing with the forward leg. Hold dumbells or backpack for ressistance.

7) Pistol squat:
    Really careful witth this one. I busted my knee trying these. Hold your one leg and both hands in front straight and squat/sit down, rise up. But first try assisted pistols. Example- Grab a chair or edge of table. Really good at destroying your quads(in a good way).

8) Single leg deadlift :
    For your hammies(hamstring)
    Stand on one leg. Lean forward, but keep the nonworking leg straight. Add ressistance byy holding weight.

9) Supermans:
    Lie face down. At once raise your legs and hands. Feel the burn.

10) Plank:
    Get in a push up position, but use your elbows to rest on instead of your hands. Keep straight as long as possible.

11) Double leg lifts:
    Ready to feel the blast of this hottie?
    Lei face up and have your hands by the sides(preferably). Raise your legs together. Keep them
    together.

These are the exercises that are staples of my routine, requires least equipment, almost covers up all muscles. If you are looking to get fit, strong TRY these. Even if you are an intermediate or advanced trainee, sometimes its better to spice it up and make some changes for a while!!!!!
    Last edited by rippedguy12; 01-21-2014 at 10:34 AM.

rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippedguy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    feel free to give advice or ask anything!

GunnarRaudi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, bodyweight training seemed to work ok for Frank Medrano
    Stop talking and have a go

Originally Posted by GunnarRaudi View Post
    Yeah, bodyweight training seemed to work ok for Frank Medrano
    He's super strong, man! I hope to get strong like that someday!

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rippedguy12 View Post
    As for my stats, i am light because of my inconsistent diet. That's whole another story.
    Op gym memberships are not expensive. They are around 25-30 dollars. Getting a job is part of life so might as well start mowing lawns. I admire the desire to help, but I think you have a lot of work to do. Diet is 85% of the work.

Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Josh1091 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's okay to start but some small purchases are necessary once you can bust out 15+ pull ups etc.
    Dip Belt (for dips and pull ups)
    A bar with some weight costs little if you are thrifty and get them on gumtree ebay etc or sometimes charity shops if you are very lucky.
    Bodyweights useful but if you are eating properly doing like 100 rows won't benefit, adding resistance is key or your body won't have to adapt i.e. build muscle.

p.s. for beginners this is a nice guide man

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice! One of my new favs for body weight training that's kind of like hiit and like a arm and forearm and especially core workout if you're heavy is monkey bars. Or I'll just go arm over arm down a pull-up bar over a cable cross station to kind of mimic, particularly that arm over arm because it gets so much torsion through the obliques really hits it well. I was pleasantly surprised. Thx for article
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer

Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zenshi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks good rippedguy. If there was anything I would add, it would be Ab work (situps, scissors, in and outs, boat, etc) and glute hamstring raises by jamming your feet under something heavy (I use a sofa) and cushioning the knees. Aside from that, with the exception of variations in the moves, they look pretty good.

You may want to mention that with a small investment in dumbbells, one can get an even more intense workout (ie. weighted pistol squats).

Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    Op gym memberships are not expensive. They are around 25-30 dollars. Getting a job is part of life so might as well start mowing lawns. I admire the desire to help, but I think you have a lot of work to do. Diet is 85% of the work.
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    I m working on it...
    i live in bangladesh, here its even cheaper. but here people believe myths like "beginners can't do bench, you gotta start with 1st list then 2nd list exercises..."" etc..i had problem like this in the gym i went. now i have some kind of social anxiety about gyms. maybe i am going to visit more gyms or buy weights after my higher secondary exam...! thanks for the advice man.really appreciate it.

And job is soomething here many qualified people can't get...! overpopulation... but i will try tutoring maybe...after exam.

If i was in usa, i would have mowing lawns..but how maany people have lawn here ?

Originally Posted by Josh1091 View Post
    It's okay to start but some small purchases are necessary once you can bust out 15+ pull ups etc.
    Dip Belt (for dips and pull ups)
    A bar with some weight costs little if you are thrifty and get them on gumtree ebay etc or sometimes charity shops if you are very lucky.
    Bodyweights useful but if you are eating properly doing like 100 rows won't benefit, adding resistance is key or your body won't have to adapt i.e. build muscle.

p.s. for beginners this is a nice guide man
    thanks mate..
    i add weight by hanging fat books from my waist or strapping them on my back.
    i try to do 5×5 style workout and my strength is going up...gotta work on the diet though..

Originally Posted by Zenshi View Post
    Looks good rippedguy. If there was anything I would add, it would be Ab work (situps, scissors, in and outs, boat, etc) and glute hamstring raises by jamming your feet under something heavy (I use a sofa) and cushioning the knees. Aside from that, with the exception of variations in the moves, they look pretty good.

You may want to mention that with a small investment in dumbbells, one can get an even more intense workout (ie. weighted pistol squats).
    Thank you.
    I was trying to keep the list short.
    Your idea about using sofa is great. I must try them glute raises!!

And my bad...Yes you are right about ressistance.
    thanks again
    Last edited by rippedguy12; 01-24-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Originally Posted by BFJ View Post
    Nice! One of my new favs for body weight training that's kind of like hiit and like a arm and forearm and especially core workout if you're heavy is monkey bars. Or I'll just go arm over arm down a pull-up bar over a cable cross station to kind of mimic, particularly that arm over arm because it gets so much torsion through the obliques really hits it well. I was pleasantly surprised. Thx for article
    Glad you liked it. But i dont quiet really understand what you said about arm forearm arm over arm down. Will you explain please? (Forgive my bad english)

ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are into bodyweight training consider investing in a pair of gymnastic rings, they make just about every bodyweight movement substantially more difficult. I did this in my lean state about 20 lbs. lighter but I was able to do pullups with my palms facing each other with 100lbs. around my waist for reps but with the rings I was only able to work with around 65 lbs. for the same number of reps.

Besides rings consider hill sprints, they work your legs HARD...go all out for and you will feel it build your glutes and hams. I am more of an advocate of training like an athlete.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

Originally Posted by ironmaniac508 View Post
    If you are into bodyweight training consider investing in a pair of gymnastic rings, they make just about every bodyweight movement substantially more difficult. I did this in my lean state about 20 lbs. lighter but I was able to do pullups with my palms facing each other with 100lbs. around my waist for reps but with the rings I was only able to work with around 65 lbs. for the same number of reps.

Besides rings consider hill sprints, they work your legs HARD...go all out for and you will feel it build your glutes and hams. I am more of an advocate of training like an athlete.
    Good info...thanx...

but is it kind ofbdifficulty that build sttength and muscle? or the kind that builds the stabilizer muscles?

how come you are red? i wonder if i did it mistakenly..will you make sure of that?

ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good info...thanx...

but is it kind ofbdifficulty that build sttength and muscle? or the kind that builds the stabilizer muscles?

how come you are red? i wonder if i did it mistakenly..will you make sure of that?
    The gymnastic rings will build strength and muscle...when I hear the word stabilizer muscles I can say yes it will build those as well since each arm is working independently of one another, almost like dumbbells vs. the bar. Also, doing dips and pullups on rings is better for your shoulder joint as you your hands move from a pronated towards a supinated position throughout the movement, watch some videos on youtube you will see what I mean.

I could care less if I have negative rep power....do I really care if someone approves or disapproves of my posts and actually takes the time to "neg" me lol.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pulpNi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bar will do

chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50) chokwow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not much you can't do with a pull-up bar and some kind of body weight trainer (i.e. TRX, Blast straps, or even strength bands). They'll do plenty to keep you in shape and give you a toned physique. That being said, you'll never get huge without getting under heavy weight.

Originally Posted by chokwow View Post
    not much you can't do with a pull-up bar and some kind of body weight trainer (i.e. TRX, Blast straps, or even strength bands). They'll do plenty to keep you in shape and give you a toned physique. That being said, you'll never get huge without getting under heavy weight.
    There's nothing called toned....its all about muscle mass and bf%...bw training can and will make you stronger and bigger.....it is heavyweight...when you decrease leverage it makes the muscle contract harder...thats what needed for gains!
    ﻻ ﺇﻟﻪ ﺇﻻ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻣﺤﻤﺪ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ

**** weighted calisthenics crew ****

"Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."- Muhammad (pbuh)

kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50) kdumph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironmaniac508 View Post
    The gymnastic rings will build strength and muscle...when I hear the word stabilizer muscles I can say yes it will build those as well since each arm is working independently of one another, almost like dumbbells vs. the bar. Also, doing dips and pullups on rings is better for your shoulder joint as you your hands move from a pronated towards a supinated position throughout the movement, watch some videos on youtube you will see what I mean.

I could care less if I have negative rep power....do I really care if someone approves or disapproves of my posts and actually takes the time to "neg" me lol.
    Awesome info here! If you don't have a pair of rings get some, if you can't afford them make some following this-http://rosstraining.com/blog/2011/11/10/homemade-gymnastic-rings/.
    Ambassador for ForceFitnessKits.com
    Lover of hard work, dedication and Gains!

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Many people just browse the internet or ask the big-buff friend, "Who is the best personal trainer? which workout can give me six pack? how can i be like _____ ?" But they never try to materialise their dreams or goals. Again there are many people who can not join a gym for some reason like me or just prefers the "At home As i wish" feel. Again some just are much of a miser.

These are the exercises that can help one a balanced and stronger body. These exercises need no or very little/cheap/easily accessible equipment. These are better than sitting on the couch and googling "how to get ripped".

A) The Pullup:
    Pullup is a exercise that almost all experts agree to be one of the best. Why because it simply is. It mainly works your Latissimus Dorsi.

1) Have someone hold you

B)Parallel Bar Dips:
    Dippidy dips! The squat of upper body. Works your chest and triceps, shoulders too to some degree. The conventional wisdom is the more you lean forward, flare out elbow and grip wide bars the more chest you involve. The more straight the movement, itt becomes a tricep movement.
    If you don't have access to dip bar, put two chairs together. Make sure you don't fall. If you cannot do one, then do tricep dips/chair dips, assisted dips (feet on a box or something). But be sure to start slow as you can put stress on your sternum TOO much as I did.

3) Inverted rows(BACK)
    Great for lats and back development. Grab a hold of a straight bar close to ground and hang horizontally. Then pull yourself up, try to touch your chest each rep.

Even if you can do a lot of pullups i think these should be included because a horizontal pull is necessary.

Not the 500 a day push up. Lie face down and feet and back straight. Most of the population might be able to do some push ups. But only some can knock a set off 15 perfect push ups.
    narrow width = triceps
    Progression=
    -Regular Push ups
    -Decline Push ups

5) Handstand push ups:
    This one is similar to military press. Builds shoulder's pressing muscles. If you are unable to do handstand push ups, do pike push ups. Then progress from there by putting your feet on something higher.

6) Lunges:
    Humans have some strong legs. So assuming you are human, you need to train those.
    Lunges work your quads. Step forward with one leg and squat downward, pause, then rise up pushing with the forward leg. Hold dumbells or backpack for ressistance.

7) Pistol squat:
    Really careful witth this one. I busted my knee trying these. Hold your one leg and both hands in front straight and squat/sit down, rise up. But first try assisted pistols. Example- Grab a chair or edge of table. Really good at destroying your quads(in a good way).

8) Single leg deadlift :
    Stand on one leg. Lean forward, but keep the nonworking leg straight. Add ressistance byy holding weight.

9) Supermans:

10) Plank:
    Get in a push up position, but use your elbows to rest on instead of your hands. Keep straight as long as possible.

11) Double leg lifts:
    Lei face up and have your hands by the sides(preferably). Raise your legs together. Keep them
    together.

These are the exercises that are staples of my routine, requires least equipment, almost covers up all muscles. If you are looking to get fit, strong TRY these. Even if you are an intermediate or advanced trainee, sometimes its better to spice it up and make some changes for a while!!!!!
    man all i need is a pull up bar, ( i got dumbbells and those forearm grip things that you press against ) and i swear my biceps back and forearms will go over the edge

hopkins28160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am looking at these exercises and they seem like things I can do at home without a gym membership. In my community, there is a walking path that have pods enabling people to do pull-ups. I tried to do some a few weeks ago but I have a long way to go. I was wondering where the abdominal exercises were in this program. Currently, my fitness program involves walking around the block but I need to add more exercises. I want to lose between 10 and 25 pounds before my birthday in March 2015 or by June 2015.

Haider92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you, interesting read

Registered User 61customrebuild's Avatar
    61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50) 61customrebuild will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    feel free to give advice or ask anything!
    I think we've stumbled onto something similar. I always have serendipitous discoveries during bodyweight workouts. My daily regiment has gone from a series of specific exercises to at this point just wherever it takes me. The freedom is very refreshing. You can always up the difficulty or more specifically focus the tension loads on certain muscle groups or specific fibers within them. A small array of implements helps you navigate, but you also need a very clear mind body connection to just go by feel. Might want some pre-workout focus prep... I tend to exercise twice a day, never a day missed. It's too fun to not do! Gains/refinements still coming consistently.
    Google "61 Custom Rebuild" for how I do it.

gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100) gregorysimons4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome!

PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PabloCamara has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Calisthenics all the way
    My best achievement = 107 Push ups in a row: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVsEaVgU0V4

MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVeryPopular will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on useful info. Will do
    When too cold to go to gym. Which might be a lot this year.
    Thx brah
    I am your new inspiration...

sullalto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    9) Supermans:
    ---
    11) Double leg lifts:
    together.
    How is the leg left not redundant when you're doing the supermans?

rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50) rickykurniawan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A) The Pullup:

1) Have someone hold you

B)Parallel Bar Dips:

3) Inverted rows(BACK)

narrow width = triceps
    Progression=
    -Regular Push ups
    -Decline Push ups

5) Handstand push ups:

6) Lunges:

7) Pistol squat:

8) Single leg deadlift :

9) Supermans:

10) Plank:

11) Double leg lifts:
    together.

Thanks
    Pain is temporary.. Pride is forever!

kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kageryu07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Um...those movements are to low intensity...I do calisthenics (minus legs) and I'm a lean 200lbs (look at my bodyspace). The only exercises you need for a developed upperbody are true planche pushups and true front lever rows. Your journey to these will transform you because of the high demand on your body. And add Deadlifts and Squats and your golden. You kinda need DL and SQ after a point. Pistols will only take you so far...for your lower body... just my two cents.
    Power...is Everything....

JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayinHK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did calisthenics religiously for around seven months, then found myself stagnating. Once I started lifting weights again, I bust through the plateau and got better at pullups and dips too. YMMV