Page 201 of 249 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 7462
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by bodymovesyou View Post
    At work right now, I'll post it when I get home
    found u by searching thread, sent request

bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vlps5122 View Post
    found u by searching thread, sent request
    Mirin effort used to find my tag #

Will buff your rep count

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Face hunter literally ruins this game. I've switched half my deck to counter it, get perfect draws, still get wrecked by turn 5.

Impossible to go past lvl 15 without a paid deck since this is where 1/2 of matches are against face hunters.

Sad to see the situation be THAT bad. Hard to believe blizzard does nothing about it.

nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Face hunter isnt that hard to counter....heals and taunts totally ruin a facehunter....they blow their load on your hero as you smack away the 1-2 hp minions they use then facehunter thinks you're in kill range....8 hp heal....he trys again then boom another 8 hp heal...then a taunt....most will quit after cause they dont have anymore damage for your minions

Plus need be patient.....flooding the board isnt good cayse you give more hounds
    Have goodnight.

Smough-mode Engaged! Grizzlypanda's Avatar
    Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Face Hunter = Standard Red Deck Wins in MtG

Easily countered with comebacks such as heals or taunts

Wombo Combo decks are much harder to hard-counter, since they rely on basically controlling the game up until their sweet spot where they just wreck you 100%
    ▄▄▄██ Lord of Leprechauns ██▄▄▄
    ■ Bench - 160 kg
    ■ Deadlift - 300 kg
    ■ Squat - 280 kg

■ Hearthstone Jhoski#2148, Angus#2417 (F2P Warrior WIP)

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Grizzlypanda View Post
    \
    Wombo Combo decks are much harder to hard-counter, since they rely on basically controlling the game up until their sweet spot where they just wreck you 100%
    Agree. Getting killed by a druid when you are at 30 health because you couldn't keep the board 100% clean every turn for 10 turns is way worse than facehunter.
    Minimalist Crew

Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    Face hunter literally ruins this game. I've switched half my deck to counter it, get perfect draws, still get wrecked by turn 5.

Impossible to go past lvl 15 without a paid deck since this is where 1/2 of matches are against face hunters.

Sad to see the situation be THAT bad. Hard to believe blizzard does nothing about it.
    I don't see many face hunters in the 10-7 range.

My only issue is that I'm determined to make priest work. So I get to rank 7 with midrange hunter/zoo and then drop all the way back to 10 with priest.

bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodymovesyou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post

I feel like you could make a pretty good rogue deck if you grind out a bit of dust.

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WILL REP FOR LIFE TO WHOEVER MAKES ME A DECK

Have now dropped $100+ on this game and have 0 idea how to make a good deck and all the decks online I can't make. I'm getting my ass handed to me by decks that have themes (mechs, secrets, zoo, etc...)

Neutral Cards:
    http://imgur.com/a/Wnm06

Mage:
    http://imgur.com/a/pDC35

Paladin:
    http://imgur.com/a/pBbT0

Rogue:
    http://imgur.com/a/wanEq

Hunter:
    http://imgur.com/a/2kxAb

If there is another class you want me to post, let me know. These are the classes where I have all the basics unlocked.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nettripper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by P51 View Post

Have now dropped $100+ on this game and have 0 idea how to make a good deck and all the decks online I can't make. I'm getting my ass handed to me by decks that have themes (mechs, secrets, zoo, etc...)

Neutral Cards:

Mage:

Paladin:

Rogue:

Hunter:

If there is another class you want me to post, let me know. These are the classes where I have all the basics unlocked.
    Dude...hearthpwn.com then sort how you want.

Check the decks out by rating then also pay attention for the far right date that should let you know if the deck is old and probably outdated.

Can also search by a specific card if you have a cool legendary you want deck built around.

Most decks on their i have all the cards so i can build it but they want specific legendaries...just swap those out and deck still rocks.

Thalnos = geomancer

Just yry n match the mana cost they ask for your swap or try n match the cost and ability if possible
    Have goodnight.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Neutral Cards:

Mage:

Paladin:

Rogue:

Hunter:

looks like you can make face hunter, mid range hunter, shockadin, rush mage, mech mage, all pretty well with a few key card crafts. Rogue i would not try playing until you have 2 preps.

since you have images by class ill start with each class card

Face hunter:
    hunter cards
    2 arcane shot
    2 galivezooka
    2 explosive trap
    2 unleash
    2 animal companion
    2 kill command
    2 eaglehorn bow
    neutral cards:
    2 abusive
    2 worgen infiltrator
    1 direwolf alpha
    2 mad scientist
    2 wolf rider
    2 iron beak owl
    1 leeroy jenkins

cards you should craft: 2 leper gnome 2 quickshot

midrange hunter:
    2 web spinner
    2 freeze trap
    1 snake trap
    2 eaglehorn bow
    2 animal companion
    2 unleash
    2 kill command
    2 houndmaster
    highmane
    2 haunted creeper
    1 owl
    2 mad scientist
    1 knife juggler
    2 cult master
    2 belcher
    loatheb
    dr boom

cards you need to craft: second juggler, second highmane. Alternatively you can run 1-2 explosive trap, 1-2 tracking, 1 bgh and king krush

Shockadin:
    2 blessing of might
    1 equality
    2 minbot
    2 argent protector
    2 divine favor (craft 1)
    2 truesilver
    2 blessing of kings
    2 muster
    2 abusive
    2 argent squire
    2 southsea deckhand
    2 knife juggler
    2 leper gnome
    1 owl

itd be a good idea to run 2 mechwarper 2 cogmaster 2 clockwork gnome 2 annoyotron, or 2 mad scientist with 2 avenge but that requires all of nax

dont feel like making mage atm its just all ur good mech cards + the good mage spells + dr boom and anton
    Last edited by Angra_Mainyu; 05-17-2015 at 08:02 PM.

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    I don't see many face hunters in the 10-7 range.

My only issue is that I'm determined to make priest work. So I get to rank 7 with midrange hunter/zoo and then drop all the way back to 10 with priest.
    More then half my games.

Originally Posted by bodymovesyou View Post
    I feel like you could make a pretty good rogue deck if you grind out a bit of dust.
    I'm all ears, still sad I can't play the class I like because the cheapest competitive strategy-less deck is auto-win against it, though.

Originally Posted by nettripper View Post
    Face hunter isnt that hard to counter....heals and taunts totally ruin a facehunter....they blow their load on your hero as you smack away the 1-2 hp minions they use then facehunter thinks you're in kill range....8 hp heal....he trys again then boom another 8 hp heal...then a taunt....most will quit after cause they dont have anymore damage for your minions

Plus need be patient.....flooding the board isnt good cayse you give more hounds
    Including taunts and heals cripple your deck as you have to compromise and then it doesn't even work. Hunters have INSANE board clears early game for ridiculous costs. Taunt minions have worst stats then other minions so they aren't helping much. Counting on drawing 2 times healbot means 1) you have to live up to turn 6 and 2) draw 2 cards you need, and that's not saying you're going to win.

Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Finally made it

Played Ramp Druid from rank 3 to legend

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Daniello95 View Post
    Finally made it

[Img]http://i.gyazo.com/6bf9ee13e3567f8f437422a2e7db0b41.png[Img]

Played Ramp Druid from rank 3 to legend
    grats brah

Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Daniello95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Neutral Cards:

Mage:

Paladin:

Rogue:

Hunter:

First of all disenchant all the cards you have more than 2 of. Secondly watch streams and more importantly play arena to get more cards quick. By playing arena you will also learn how to trade efficiently (you may already know this).

Tempo Mage

The only thing you need to craft is 1 Azure Drake. I played this deck -2 Arcane Missiles -1 Antonidas -1 Boulderfist -1 Kirin Tor mage + 1 Kezan mystic +2 Flamewaker (Important) +1 Ragnaros +1 Sylvanas to rank 3. The missiles are purely there for early combos and Antonidas. Can add Mirror Images as well but I don't like them.

Mech Mage

Pretty straightforward deck this. These 2 decks plus the decks posted by mainyu above will get you quite far bro
    Last edited by Daniello95; 05-18-2015 at 12:37 AM.

snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000) snootzh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I said dragon warrior was a thing a couple weeks ago and a couple of u brahs Laughed.

Corrupter is a great card

Tides went to the finals of htc yesterday with it and I think hyped was doing nice with it too.. I can't believe for sen won a tournament tho

Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000) Soonerjohn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haven't really been watching streams, but Reynad being awkward as hell talking to tinder matches on stream last night while playing was comedy gold. Anyone else catch that?

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by snootzh View Post
    I said dragon warrior was a thing a couple weeks ago and a couple of u brahs Laughed.

Tides went to the finals of htc yesterday with it and I think hyped was doing nice with it too.. I can't believe for sen won a tournament tho
    I played a little dragon rogue and I think it might have potential. Blackwing corruptor gives rogues a sickening amount of removal, and rogue has the best deck for dealing with hungry dragons downsides ( weapon = gg 1 drops)

djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10) djsebg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone tried this dragon lock deck? (can't post URLs yet) liquidhearth.com/staff/monk/PowerRank/May2015_2/MrYagut_Dragon_Warlock.png

Played about 50 games with this over the last few days with about 60-65% win going from r7 to r3-4. Maly gives interesting way to close out some games (but is far from required, most will end before you can make a big maly play). Feels strong vs everything except face hunter (fuk hunters), face hunter MU is based around drawing healbots at the right time, having a good start and hoping they draw badly. Does ok vs midrange hunter and about 50:50 vs patron warr/druid/zoo. Walks over most other things. Not really sure how to make face hunter more consistent as it's always a one sided game and the deck already runs 2 chows which makes it a lot easier if you draw them.

Also fuk hunters (again), I don't get how anyone can have fun playing a deck that's designed to steal games rather than win them convincingly through intelligent decision making. It isn't like they're unbeatable the game is just never fun and always comes down to who drew what.
    Personal Trainer/Online Coach - sebgale.com
    DJ/Music Producer - soundcloud.com/sebgale - mixcloud.com/sebgale

anonymous
    Originally Posted by snootzh View Post

i think standard control is stronger

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Soonerjohn View Post
    I haven't really been watching streams, but Reynad being awkward as hell talking to tinder matches on stream last night while playing was comedy gold. Anyone else catch that?
    no lol i miss his streams cuz of timezone but is it available?
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

anonymous
    leaving fibonacci in the dust

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I swear piloted shredder more often that not summons a fuking doomsayer and destroys any momentum I have

and if not that card its a fuking captains parrot
    https://www.bogleheads.org/ for excellent investing advice for beginners

Private Equity Degen VBogdanovic's Avatar
    VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VBogdanovic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

jelly. i am but a mere pleb.

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)

you guys are pissening. dick list or riot
    Milan, Milan solo con te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

das it mane, i've been super lucky with packs recently. Now the question is do i disenchant the golden voljin or regular one... i think golden. Need dat dust for future legendaries
    Milan, Milan solo con te

TS33

anonymous
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    you guys are pissening. dick list or riot

www.hearthpwn.com/decks/150603-based-control

not sure what hes running, hes always playing random stuff. in our last mirror a few days ago he had recombobulator

www.hearthpwn.com/decks/150603-based-control

not sure what hes running, hes always playing random stuff. in our last mirror a few days ago he had recombobulator
    how do you feel about emperor? Obviously I can't argue with your rank but I just can't help thinking he doesn't fit. Always feels like I would've benefitted more from playing shield maiden, sylvanas or anything else for 6 mana.
    Milan, Milan solo con te

TS33

anonymous
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    how do you feel about emperor? Obviously I can't argue with your rank but I just can't help thinking he doesn't fit. Always feels like I would've benefitted more from playing shield maiden, sylvanas or anything else for 6 mana.
    probably the best card in the deck. emperor is super strong in either combo decks like druid or very greedy decks like handlock or control war

probably the best card in the deck. emperor is super strong in either combo decks like druid or very greedy decks like handlock or control war
    Too many times have I experienced "Oh ok Dr boom now costs 6 mana, but its turn 7 now..." you nomsayin? Cheaper shield blocks, deaths bites and armor smiths is all good doe.. I'll put him back in.
    Milan, Milan solo con te

TS33