Closed Thread
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1327
    Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ps1990 View Post
    damn, I wonder what crap we get from brands like Myprotien.
    one of the better companies when they tested the isolate i think <3
    ☆☆☆ Official υк ¢яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lucasmartin079 View Post
    how much can u guys overhead squat? I can hardly even do an olympic bar yet
    Can do 25kg very comfortably, I do overhead squats to warm up twice a week. Haven't really tried anything heavier, because I don't really have any need to, but I'm pretty stable in that position so I'm confident I could do 30/32.5? Takes time though, when I was doing my coaching there were strong kunts that couldn't do them, just down to flexibility. No biggie!

Originally Posted by ExTrAkT View Post
    What cars UK crew driving?
    An actual bicycle, u mirin?

ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ps1990 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Parsons7 View Post
    Thank god for that, been using the impact whey isolate from them for years
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Genova's witness☆☆☆

MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ferrari (Daisybee take note) notsrs

Get a company car in May until then I'm a slave to Manchesters metrolink.

Originally Posted by Parsons7 View Post
    Good news!

Originally Posted by macgem View Post
    Can do 25kg very comfortably, I do overhead squats to warm up twice a week. Haven't really tried anything heavier, because I don't really have any need to, but I'm pretty stable in that position so I'm confident I could do 30/32.5? Takes time though, when I was doing my coaching there were strong kunts that couldn't do them, just down to flexibility. No biggie!

An actual bicycle, u mirin?
    Mirin' Overhead squat. Can't even do the bar. Cheers Shoulders.

I know its premature and I'm pretty new to this crew malarky. In April its my birthday and I'm having a glam rock themed pub crawl and night out in Manchester. I'd like some of you guys to come if you fancy it. you can crash at mine or at some of my mates if you want. Was thinking fancy dress like this:

Thoughts? Concerns? Emotions?
    I am a singer/songwriter--------->>> www.unkeepable.com

Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000) Zirenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lifting related, first day on new routine. Hit 2 joker sets, new PB of 72.5kgx1 on military press thank you very much.
    my skin has literally never seen the light of day.

do you even GTL bro?

^mod sig crew - touche

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zirenz View Post
    Lifting related, first day on new routine. Hit 2 joker sets, new PB of 72.5kgx1 on military press thank you very much.
    da fuks a joker set

macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000) macgem is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MagicSteve View Post

I know its premature and I'm pretty new to this crew malarky. In April its my birthday and I'm having a glam rock themed pub crawl and night out in Manchester. I'd like some of you guys to come if you fancy it. you can crash at mine or at some of my mates if you want. Was thinking fancy dress like
    I didn't really think that was any good, and I still cant normal squat to save myself! I sort out one issue then another seems to appear haha the life of a newbie lifter.

Would enjoy being Gene.

Never as big as my pump. Notsogifted's Avatar
    Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ferrari (Daisybee take note) notsrs

Get a company car in May until then I'm a slave to Manchesters metrolink.

Good news!

I know its premature and I'm pretty new to this crew malarky. In April its my birthday and I'm having a glam rock themed pub crawl and night out in Manchester. I'd like some of you guys to come if you fancy it. you can crash at mine or at some of my mates if you want. Was thinking fancy dress like this:

Thoughts? Concerns? Emotions?
    Just found out motley crew are splitting up

Who will I listen to when I want to think about hookers and *******?

oh yeah, steel panther <3
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So the amount of protein per g is a lie?
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MagicSteve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by macgem View Post
    I didn't really think that was any good, and I still cant normal squat to save myself! I sort out one issue then another seems to appear haha the life of a newbie lifter.

Would enjoy being Gene.
    You should be Stevie Nicks. Although Gene has bedded over 2000 womens.

Originally Posted by Notsogifted View Post
    Just found out motley crew are splitting up

Who will I listen to when I want to think about hookers and *******?

oh yeah, steel panther <3
    You'll love this. Kid challenges Steel Panther to a guitar battle. 11 years old:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...-steel-2966360

halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BMW 335i M Sport.

Originally Posted by ps1990 View Post
    damn, I wonder what crap we get from brands like Myprotien.
    No. I was one of the group who chipped in to pay for the tests years ago via MT. It started because a brand called STC protein was being sold for ridiculously low prices, and lots of people were having issues with it. It was found to have 20% protein content, the owner was innocent, he was cheated by the corrupt supplier (There are very few major suppliers local to the UK). Refunded everyone who was cheated, lost over £100k trying to get justice, fought for years and in the end killed himself.

Immediately after STC a group of us banded together and got various powders tested, I don't have the list anymore but I can remember some (banned from the website so can't access my PMs to get the URL).

Myprotein was extremely close to label claims.
    ON Rocky Road was very close to label claims (Glanbia supplied so not surprising)
    Bulkpowders very close to label claims
    BSN Syntha 6 close to label claims
    USN IGF-1 close to label claims
    Maximuscle close to label claims
    CNP Pro Peptide extremely close to label claims

PHD Whey & Gaspari Myofusion... no comment. A UK stores own protein was tested, I believe it did not fare well, but they addressed this.

Can't remember most of the poorer performing ones, mainly the ones I used. The figures vary per flavour too, infact there's tons of variables which can skew results. Chocolate flavour proteins always read lower. If you buy a whey isolate and it tastes nice, thick, creamy then chances are it's got way lower protein content than the label suggests.

Im using TPW protein at the minute, who were set up by the owners of MP. Would love to know it's actual protein content.
    Last edited by halfchad; 01-28-2014 at 02:33 PM.
    People say I’ve got no willpower. But I’ve quit smoking loads of times.

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by halfchad View Post
    BMW 335i M Sport.

No. I was one of the group who chipped in to pay for the tests years ago via MT. It started because a brand called STC protein was being sold for ridiculously low prices, and lots of people were having issues with it. It was found to have 20% protein content, the owner was innocent, he was cheated by the corrupt supplier (There are very few major suppliers local to the UK). Refunded everyone who was cheated, lost over £100k trying to get justice, fought for years and in the end killed himself.

Immediately after STC a group of us banded together and got various powders tested, I don't have the list anymore but I can remember some (banned from the website so can't access my PMs to get the URL).

Myprotein was extremely close to label claims.
    ON Rocky Road was very close to label claims (Glanbia supplied so not surprising)
    Bulkpowders very close to label claims
    BSN Syntha 6 close to label claims
    USN IGF-1 close to label claims
    Maximuscle close to label claims
    CNP Pro Peptide extremely close to label claims

PHD Whey & Gaspari Myofusion... no comment. A UK stores own protein was tested, I believe it did not fare well, but they addressed this.

Can't remember most of the poorer performing ones, mainly the ones I used. The figures vary per flavour too, infact there's tons of variables which can skew results. Chocolate flavour proteins always read lower. If you buy a whey isolate and it tastes nice, thick, creamy then chances are it's got way lower protein content than the label suggests.

Im using TPW protein at the minute, who were set up by the owners of MP. Would love to know it's actual protein content.
    ...aware

good old MT
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000) halfchad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AWG View Post
    ...aware

good old MT
    Hard to believe that site was fun at one point.

Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    mirin' especially at 158lbs . Dem ant genetics.
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    da fuks a joker set
    new 5/3/1 template thing

Also saw sqwaaat feedback on the last page, got some things to think about. ty mens.
    Squat - 161kg @75kg BW
    Bench - 105kg @75kg BW
    Deadlift -180kg @75kg BW

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by halfchad View Post
    Refunded everyone who was cheated, lost over £100k trying to get justice, fought for years and in the end killed himself.
    LWAD

do you know what they were filling the bunk proteins with?

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    benefits are more than all that for 25p a day

there was a massive thread on protein powders where someone got a bunch of brands tested out

I think out of the premium brands Myofusion was the one with an abysmal protein content, no where near what they were claiming.
    your thinking of the 4chan guy

yeah he admitted his tests were flawed

Can't find my bikes time officially, but allegedley from what i've found ona forum it's 3.08, so I'll take that crown from your Ewtok head
    0 -60 is 3.96 secs for the SV. SS1000DS
    Bike magazine tested one at 0-60 in 3.73 secs
    '03 SV1KS 0-60 is 3.08. Source is Motorcycle Consumer New----seems a little far out as thats cbr 900/zzr1100 area

although i was looking at there fuel consumption miring the 650 gets like 80mpg and the 1k gets 60

get like 55 raping it if i got the litre version hello 28

da fuks a joker set
    go in feel real good an strong add 5% to your predicted 1rm and do that if you get it add 5 more if there is any doubt you will fail it dont do it
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

LWAD

do you know what they were filling the bunk proteins with?
    Sugar etc. Whey is expensive compared to sugars & thickening agents, plus they make it taste better.

The toffee STC was hands down the best shake I ever tried, however it gave me crippling stomach pains. Sickening product for diabetes gains.

I remember that suppliers can have something like a 8-12% allowable discrepancy between what the label states & actual product contents. (Can't remember the exact figure).

I dunno if anyone is still testing products in the UK, but as you can imagine the supplement industry is as bent as a 10 bob note.

Ahahaha Duka's thread!

gjdm.

Uk Natty Aestheatics DukaTheDude's Avatar
    DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ahahaha Duka's thread!

gjdm.
    Uk crew I need your support!!! lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159827211

Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol @ Duka calling out the entire misc

Ballsy as phuck, but it's just going to end up with people shopping his pics to make them look homo

DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000) DukaTheDude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shankbrother View Post
    Lol @ Duka calling out the entire misc

Ballsy as phuck, but it's just going to end up with people shopping his pics to make them look homo
    But ofc lol.

Ofc im gona get hate the majority are non lifting socially awkward virgins.

The other small minority are the delusional 6/10s who think they the chit after a spray tan.

The other are simply haters.

then ntheres the 0.01% who actually look better.

Then theres those who have their head screwed on haha lol

Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000) Notsogifted is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at duka now being called out for his bad spelling in another thread.
    lol at being called zoo lander (again)

don't know what brah.sensation looks like though.

omg

"why are your lips upside down?"

lawd.
    I also can't help wonder how much these dudes calling duka a low-test effeminate male would lol if they heard his voice in the rap. They'd all piss themselves.

from pic I've seen..
    the main thing going for brah.sensation beyond his obviously good physique is the fact he looks like he lifts with a shirt on, whereas duka won't (as much)

Originally Posted by Trinity1216 View Post
    Now now Duka, you are in good shape, but Brah.Sensation is pretty much the complete package. This is a female's POV. He has the aesthetics in body and face, and being tan actually accentuates your muscles.
    Last edited by Notsogifted; 01-29-2014 at 05:07 AM.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankbrother is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DukaTheDude View Post
    But ofc lol.

Ofc im gona get hate the majority are non lifting socially awkward virgins.

The other small minority are the delusional 6/10s who think they the chit after a spray tan.

The other are simply haters.

then ntheres the 0.01% who actually look better.

Then theres those who have their head screwed on haha lol
    Given my circumstances I am none of the above
    What category do I fall into?

lol at duka now being called out for his bad spelling in another thread.
    lol at being called zoo lander (again)

don't know what brah.sensation looks like though.

At like 175-180 5'10

Originally Posted by PalpaMango View Post
    I'm siding with DUKA here

brah.sensation looks like a male bimbo, he's a sextoy to powerful women. just look at him, he looks just like everybody other good looking dude.

Duka has that special something. he looks like some jacked british gentleman. if i was gay or a girl i'd take duka 100x over the male bimbo
    strong homo detected.

I am myron brah.sensation but his tatt is gay as fuk. Only one pic though so not much opinion to be made.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also can't help wonder how much these dudes calling duka a low-test effeminate male would lol if they heard his voice in the rap. They'd all piss themselves.
    I thought this but it would be so harsh to post the vocaroo there lol
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think the head and facial hair gives it to him, he's prob a legit 9/10 where as you are an 8. the physique as well but we will forget about that as he is not el naturalo like yourself.

NO HOMO
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DukaTheDude View Post
    [img]http://imagecdn.bodybuildin
    At like 175-180 5'10
    so your trying to compete against a none natty

noice
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    I thought this but it would be so harsh to post the vocaroo there lol
    The temptation is painfully strong. That blackmail material.

Also partially agree about the dude who's posted half the posts in the thread "silver fighter" or whatever his username is.
    It is a recurring trend that duka lets his ego show too much in writing and seems to make everything revolve around (his) physique. Weird that he's now being called out for it by others within 20 minutes of starting a thread. Although I wouldn't be assed to write back as much as that guy has anymore.
    Guitar Crew
    Rugby Crew
    UK Crew
    London Misc Originals