mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Anyone have ADHD OR ADD

So being in college now for a couple years I have really noticed my school work being awful. When i was young I was smartest in my class and did very well. Now I can get by but I find school of no interest. During class I find myself just thinking about other things or spacing off which then I start to fall behind. I just seem not to be able to pay attention in class anymore. One of my friends has it and just got checked for it and was telling me what his symptoms were and i feel i have alot of them. He was also smart at a younger age then grades started to drop.. But he got some medicine and says he is excelling in school now. When thinking about it when i was younger I always did things in class ahead of everyone like work sheets and stuff cause i could teach myself and not get bored. Now in college I have to wait to be taught and I space out? Does it sound like i need to get checked out?
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice excuse to be lazy

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ADHD here. Most over diagnosed/misdiagnosed disorder ever. True ADHD is almost like a personality disorder that includes a learning disability.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ADHD checking in. Not going on any medicine though. My brother was on it when he wa younger and he is 5'6 at 21. The rest of my family is much taller. It can stunt your growth real bad. Kept him from eating and sleeping enough.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by James24WR View Post
    ADHD checking in. Not going on any medicine though. My brother was on it when he wa younger and he is 5'6 at 21. The rest of my family is much taller. It can stunt your growth real bad. Kept him from eating and sleeping enough.
    Tempted to rep for correctness. Stimulants among developing children are terrible. Appetite suppression can kill your growth. I was on it for like 2 years. I'm 6'3". I might have been even taller.'

Exercise has been the best alternative medicine for my ADHD.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes. Get checked out.

I absolutely love ********. It's the 21st century. Utilize modern medical science and technology. It's a gorgeous thing.

papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papare33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't drink while on your meds, it doesn't end well.
    Lifting stats:
    390/250/520

5'5.5 Manlet Crew, where decimals count.

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Tempted to rep for correctness. Stimulants among developing children are terrible. Appetite suppression can kill your growth. I was on it for like 2 years. I'm 6'3". I might have been even taller.'

Exercise has been the best alternative medicine for my ADHD.
    Yep. My brother comains about it all the time. I don't blame him.
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Varsity55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sounds like you dont like what your studying in school, getting bored and not wanting to pay attention isnt add. being interested in something and trying to learn about it but not being able to concentrate is.

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i do like what im studying but i just find other things to think about and stuff. Did anyone have these symptoms ive mentioned
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kingppoppy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    its 2k14 almost everyone has add lmao