delboy1875 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The A.C.E Personal training certification

Hello I am currently studying for my A.C.E personal training exam and at the moment I am going through the ACE's Essential of exercise science for fitness professionals. I am on chapter 1 anatomy of the body and the content is unreal, very difficult. It is taking me a while to go through it. Surely you can't have to know all the information in the book and be expected to remember it. People are saying that you can prepare for the test in just 3 months. Is there any tips for studying the vast content that you can give me. Thank you.

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by delboy1875 View Post
    Hello I am currently studying for my A.C.E personal training exam and at the moment I am going through the ACE's Essential of exercise science for fitness professionals. I am on chapter 1 anatomy of the body and the content is unreal, very difficult. It is taking me a while to go through it. Surely you can't have to know all the information in the book and be expected to remember it. People are saying that you can prepare for the test in just 3 months. Is there any tips for studying the vast content that you can give me. Thank you.
    People who say that you can study for three months and pass it most likely have a base of knowledge from years of reading/studying on their own. All they need to do is learn the peculiarities of what ACE believes, and maybe fill in some gaps about training the elderly and people with specific disabilities. If you are weak in a certain area, check your local library for books on that topic. If your library doesn't have a good one, you can get a good anatomy book from Amazon or Half.com. There are even ones specifically for athletic trainers that would suit your needs well.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here is a review of the ACE test by somebody who passed. many study tips included. Ive written on a lot of other personal training topics at my site as well

http://www.joe-cannon.com/ace-person...st-study-tips/

joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Thanks mate that was very helpful, i though a year was the maximum i would give myself aswell in terms of study time. Would you say that you don't need to study the essentials of exercise science book individually on its own. I am sure I read that if you have the fourth edition of the personal training manual then studying that should be sufficient. Sounds like you studied very hard though.

Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mancacdude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used this:

http://www.starting-a-personal-train...on-course.html

754 exam questions. $33. Double your money back guarantee. I passed in under 2 months of studying with this.
    "The best feeling in the world is knowing you've proven everybody wrong and you're doing the only thing you've ever wanted to do in life."

"If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you're right."

YouTube: DamianGibbsEntertainment
    IG: @DamianGibbsAesthetics
    ********: ThePrinceOfAestheticsDamianGibbs
    Twitter: @RealAesthetics
    www.DamianGibbs.com

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    be careful of online certs, many places dont accept them
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ACE is not an online cert, which is one of the reasons it is accepted so widely. While you can take it on the computer, it can only be done at secure testing facilities. I had to do a similar thing when I took the GRE, and I don't see graduate schools discounting the test because of that.

Thanks very much

Hey guys thanks for the help regarding the A.C.E. I will continue to work hard on things. I have read of a few people that they think its incredibly easy and a joke but I don't know what books they studied out of. There is a lot of in depth topics and a lot of the information is pretty complex?

Registered User kienthucvakinhn's Avatar
    kienthucvakinhn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take this free ACE Personal Trainer practice exam to get an idea of the type of questions that appear on the actual certification exam.
    trialtestbank.com/11792/ace-personal-trainer-exam-prep-195-questions-and-answers/
    trialtestbank.com/11782/ace-personal-trainer-practice-exam/

BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BoB0Tiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    for recently updated ACE Exam Prep information be sure to checkout practicequestions.net/ace