CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Should teens take pre-workout supplements?

The title says it all,

A lot argue that it helps enhance your workout but on the other hand do we even need to take pre workouts at our age? (My age being 15)

Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shayan4440 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In terms of it being safe, yes it's okay to take it at 15. Some people need pre-workout, some people don't; using it is up to you. If you feel it allows you to workout harder and longer, go ahead. If you feel like you don't get much out of it on the other hand, then don't bother. It can help, but it's not really necessary.

LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100) LampshadeMogul is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just make sure you're using it for what it's intended for so you don't develop any psychological dependence on the caffeine it supplies.

i like marshmallow DJaRiHardstyle's Avatar
    DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000) DJaRiHardstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah bro, definitely.... just a tip, though.. if you go on amazon and buy caffeine, citrulline malate, and beta-alanine, mix them together for a pre-workout (google "making your own pre-workout" to find out what amounts you should use, or just read a pre-workout's nutrition label) and you'll save yourself an unbelievable amount of money.... supplement companies throw so much filler in there and overprice the hell out of them, cuz they know kids will buy them.

i have yet to do this, but when my 1mr runs out, i'm gonna try it

good luck brah
    My website:
    NoFluffStrength.com
    Never sensational. Always real.

Currently just coming off of a show; follow my offseason log:
    Mindfulness, Mastery, and Muscle - DJaRiHardstyle's Offseason Mission
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172199513&pagenumber=

FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pre-workouts are not needed for anyone at any age...they have little to no benefit as far as muscle building is concerned.

Now pre-workout are great for giving you a bit of a kick but honestly..a nice cup of black coffee or caffeine tabs are all you really need in terms of energy
    #ShreddedSociety

xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xBONExCROWNx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    www.google.com

go there op. should help you figure out everything you need to know.
    Best meet lifts (all raw): 865 squat, 565 bench, 720 deadlift.
    Best meet total: 2110

Gym lifts: 903 squat, 565 bench, 725 deadlift.

Instagram @bigfatfuk

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CJdiverse View Post
    The title says it all,

A lot argue that it helps enhance your workout but on the other hand do we even need to take pre workouts at our age? (My age being 15)
    It's no different than drinking a diet coke, or another stimulant. All pre-workouts are, are really just over-priced stims.

Check it out:

saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nah.

Never take supplements or any type of chit like creatine, etc.

Do it on your own and you'll feel much better with the results.
    I know that taking supplements only give you more energy to do more, but it'll feel better if you do it without any help from other chit.

Also it makes your weewee smaller.

CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJdiverse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    It's no different than drinking a diet coke, or another stimulant. All pre-workouts are, are really just over-priced stims.

Check it out:
    Great video, thanks a ton!

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great video, thanks a ton!
    No worries.

Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000) Wutang4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    18+ for supplement use bud

Originally Posted by Wutang4 View Post
    18+ for supplement use bud
    UWot?

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saintHoop View Post
    Nah.

I know that taking supplements only give you more energy to do more, but it'll feel better if you do it without any help from other chit.

I hope to god this is a troll.

Take them if you can afford them, but theyre not some magic supplement. And most importantly do not abuse them. Stay safe.
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex09856 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nowheym8 View Post
    I hope to god this is a troll.

Take them if you can afford them, but theyre not some magic supplement. And most importantly do not abuse them. Stay safe.
    Exactly this, I don't think age is such a big matter, since you probably are pretty mature since your 15 your body should be able to handle the caffeine without any problem, I'd say try them and se I'd they work for you, it's the best way. I use pre-workout since I feel that I get more out of my workout but I guess it's pretty individual
    A deadlift a day keeps the jehovas witness away

no homo crew

never put your dik in your whey tub

Nofap started 2015-09-03

Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Topgun365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on how serious of a lifter you are. They won't hurt you like some people say they will. Personally though I waited till I was like 17. I get great results from using them but they are a little pricey. It's kinda like steroids with the idea of they get you bigger faster and things like creatine make your body go past it's natural point of size.

I personally promote pre workouts but it depends on the person. People that say you don't need em because they are stupid and a waste of money are really ignorant and need to really research things.

twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) twilk2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ValidPhysiqe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pre workout labels say 18+ age recommendation. I know a buddy who started young and completely screwed up his adrenaline glands... he is forever fuarked.

But than again they put that on the bottle so no lawsuits are thrown at them. Take a risk if you wish just start with a lower dose and work your way to a normal one. Consult a doctor before hand also.

Originally Posted by ValidPhysiqe View Post
    Pre workout labels say 18+ age recommendation. I know a buddy who started young and completely screwed up his adrenaline glands... he is forever fuarked.

But than again they put that on the bottle so no lawsuits are thrown at them. Take a risk if you wish just start with a lower dose and work your way to a normal one. Consult a doctor before hand also.
    This is why we can't have nice things..

anonymous
    -never necessary
    -yes it's safe but don't put it in booze cus my friends who graduated last year did that and it wasn't the best idea, kinda like why all that fuss was around when 4 loko came out.
    -if you've drank a redbull and lived ull be fine

Platinum Account Member chrisftm's Avatar
    chrisftm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisftm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The title says it all,

I'm 15 and I have jack3d micro (no creatine). I only use it on days where I'm drained and can barely make it to the gym.

Originally Posted by chrisftm View Post
    I'm 15 and I have jack3d micro (no creatine). I only use it on days where I'm drained and can barely make it to the gym.
    Try using food... it helps.

Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Symbolistic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by saintHoop View Post
    Nah.

Hah, maybe it was always small

MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVSpartan28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Take it *******, honestly all you really need is caffeine pills and food for energy, if you're gonna buy a preworkout go with C4.

"While you're working hard to be the best, the best is working twice as hard to remain the best."
    Bench: 245
    Squat:315
    Deadlift: 405
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post

Check it out:

I don't think die coke has the same ingredients as pre workout
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sure, go ahead take it, it helps, it makes you go crazy with energy. I stopped using it a year ago, and have been doing JUST fine....
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    I don't think die coke has the same ingredients as pre workout
    Same Effects*

AnthonyPizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Take pre workout at least 15 or older

Body weight plays factor as well but fu*k it just some caffeine to get your a better pump there’s much worse things you can be doing then taking a little pre

Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chiz214 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think its ok used it a little didn't really make a difference. just don't do anything stupid like snort it.
    9 months lifting