Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    We are comparing them at their respective career dates, so he will be compared against Phil and anyone else who competes on the same stage/era.
    And he compares rather well in his era. Remember that the last few Cutler showings won him an O.

Just let that settle in. And stop acting like a twat, what you said wasn't as subjective as it was flat out idiotic.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    You are literally the only dumbass that wouldn't think JoJ's upper body is O caliber.

The Olympia is not just Phil. It's not just Ronnie either.

Also your bias for the taller guys is incredibly annoying.
    JOJ has a world class chest/back, his arms are above IFBB average and he has alright delts.

His upper body in the totality doesn't compare to the best in the world. There are probably 6+ guys who I would have above him pretty easily.

Also will be negging you on r/c for name calling you old grumpy ****.

"HERP DERP I AM GROGGERY, I'M GOING TO CALL OTHERS IDIOTS/DUMBASSES/TWATS BECAUSE MY BF DIDN'T HIT MY GSPOT LAST NIGHT"

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well this is getting interesting

I'm the boat of, even if JoJ had bigger legs, he wouldn't beat phil heath, kai or #3 in the world wolf

Oh, and Ramy

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    well this is getting interesting

I'm the boat of, even if JoJ had bigger legs, he wouldn't beat phil heath, kai or #3 in the world wolf

Oh, and Ramy
    Upper bodies that EASILY beat JOJ'S:
    Heath
    Kai
    Wolf
    Ramy
    Cedric

Upper bodies that are probably better:
    Roelly
    Dex
    Lionel

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Heath
    Kai
    Wolf
    Ramy
    Cedric

Roelly
    Dex
    Lionel
    Include Victor when 100%.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His upper body in the totality doesn't compare to the best in the world.

Spare me the sobbing, princess. I strongly dislike your sorry ass too, unfortunately we can't take this outside properly.

Spare me the sobbing, princess. I strongly dislike your sorry ass too, unfortunately we can't take this outside properly.
    Yeah bro you're a real tough guy, some emaciated 40 year old talking **** to people half his age, I can only imagine how hard you are IRL. Oh wait this is the same person crying about negs LMFAO.

Oh also great point, taking an off Jay that I didn't even include in my list....great logic you dunce.

Oh wait this is the same person crying about negs LMFAO.

Oh also great point, taking an off Jay that I didn't even include in my list....great logic you dunce.
    How dense do you have to be to ramble about negs then piss even more when a person acknowledges? As dense as you clearly.

Nobody said JoJ would be steamrolling everyone on stage and making a long legacy of O wins. The argument was that his upper body is O caliber, which it is.

Said person claimed it would be retarded to suggest it, hence the whole thing. You're even thicker than that guy.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are literally the only dumbass that wouldn't think JoJ's upper body is O caliber.

The Olympia is not just Phil. It's not just Ronnie either.

Also your bias for the taller guys is incredibly annoying.
    JoJ's upper body is not O caliber, if it was, he would be placing much higher.

You can say he has one of the best insertions/muscle bellies,etc. but his upper body can't stand with the top Olympians.

Sure it looks good standing alone, great back, chest, a lot of thickness, but put him next to someone like Kai/Wolf/Phil, he won't stand a chance.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post

You can say he has one of the best insertions/muscle bellies,etc. but his upper body can't stand with the top Olympians.

Sure it looks good standing alone, great back, chest, a lot of thickness, but put him next to someone like Kai/Wolf/Phil, he won't stand a chance.
    Don't play dumb, he places where he places because his legs are piss poor post-tears. You know better than that.

In those comparisons his upper loses in the side chest due to his tricep, he wins all the other poses(or if you want to be really dense, he easily matches Cedrik). Your point?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't play dumb, he places where he places because his legs are piss poor post-tears. You know better than that.

In those comparisons his upper loses in the side chest due to his tricep, he wins all the other poses(or if you want to be really dense, he easily matches Cedrik). Your point?
    I see him win the ST and RLS (upper body only), that's all.

My point is that, if JoJ is Mr.O caliber, and Cedric has a better upper body than JoJ, yet places under him, it just doesn't make sense.

And what does that make Cedric? GOAT caliber?

I'm not going to dig up past posts, but i will say this - this section changes opinion and bias as frequently as a woman changes her mind.

I'm out, waiting for the next JoJ pic where people lose their **** but wait, he gets easily beaten...

I'm not going to dig up past posts, but i will say this - this section changes opinion and bias as frequently as a woman changes her mind.

I'm out, waiting for the next JoJ pic where people lose their **** but wait, he gets easily beaten...
    Nice description of the IFBB's judging.

There's difference between gym, solo pictures and comparison pictures.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JoJ's upper body while thick, and having stand out parts is not Mr. Olympia quality. I agree with Sedrik and Roro on this one. There's so much more to consider.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

How dense do you have to be to ramble about negs then piss even more when a person acknowledges? As dense as you clearly.

Nobody said JoJ would be steamrolling everyone on stage and making a long legacy of O wins. The argument was that his upper body is O caliber, which it is.

Said person claimed it would be retarded to suggest it, hence the whole thing. You're even thicker than that guy.
    LMFAO are you getting upset old man?

I guess by your logic Robert P's upper body is Mr O caliber too because he competed in the O, which he did.

You're honestly so cute how you try and insult others while the implication is that your consciousness somehow isn't pathetic, then again this comes from the guy that gets all flustered over men in thongs while he doesn't even have an avi himself.

blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50) blessedbabi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post

Lol Hide is like in the same situation as Johnnie except it's his upper body that's lacking instead.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Groggery is either trolling, extremely butthurt, retarded or a mix of both.
    If you can honestly say that this piece of chit next to this god is better, you are beyond saving.

If you can honestly say that this piece of chit next to this god is better, you are beyond saving.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/jrxjk3.jpg[IMG]
    I wouldn't go that far but I can't lie, the way the straight forward answer in bold was formulated made me laugh out loud, literally.

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All due respect, but that is hardly JOJ's best upperbody package he brought to the stage. I have a sneaky suspicion that if it were, ced would be looking a touch thin (and ced is my fave bodybuilder of all time).
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

He's not trolling, he really is a sad and misguided individual.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heath
    Kai
    Wolf
    Ramy
    Cedric

Roelly
    Dex
    Lionel
    Yeah agree on all points, just didn't wanna think about it, lol

lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lilarnuld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Good for them, they'be been training partners like a decade or more. They re both in their forties are still strong as a bull. Anyone seen the Lee preist video where he makes fun of their training? lol
    branch is 38

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, it's a bit sad how Branch is struggling to incline press 315 and bench 275 here.

And it's not even as if he's struggling with the weight because he's slowed down his reps, is stopping at the bottom, controlling the negative and all that...he's still as sloppy as ever, and he's STILL weaker.

Unfortunate.