Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Location: birmingham, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    been a while since i posted my workouts on here but i now have a new video series (vlog) of my workouts currently in my light phase after a good set of 1 rep maxes in my heavy phase. now doing more reps and endurance work

Youtube: www.youtube.com/houseofdevlin where i have every friday a new training vlog

Blog: houseofdevlin.blogspot.com for my training journal

Twitter: @bigaldevlin

BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigAlDevlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    week 1 part2 - every week i split the vlogs into two videos

here is part 2

Youtube: www.youtube.com/houseofdevlin where i have every friday a new training vlog

week 2 part 1and i end with a great arms workout

week 2 part two is a very small video as i have a great arm workout that leaves me very sore and unable to train for a few days

officially my day off but there ain't no rest for the mighty! little play around on some easy shoulders. working my way up to a press from behind the head of 100kg (220lb)

5 sets of 8reps on 110kg 220lb
    And the a 6th and final set of
    12reps on 110kg 220lb

working the reps on 100kg, 120kg, 140kg and 160kg, before finishing on a few reps on 170kg and a single on 180kg.finished off by some lunges on 60kg