Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Shallow bish wants lad back after he gets fit. INSPIRING chit lol

Medical student dumped for being 'too chubby' becomes professional bodybuilder (and now his unfaithful ex wants him back!)

A trainee doctor who was dumped by his ex-bish-girlfriend for being 'too chubby' has become a professional bodybuilder.
    Jack Darby, 23, from Wolverhampton, was made to feel ashamed of his rounded 14.5 stone build and decided getting into shape was the best revenge.
    The medical student at Leicester University has spent the last 18 months bodybuilding to achieve his muscular physique - and can now lift one and a half times his own body weight.

'I've been walking around campus and have definitely noticed girls looking my way,' he said.
    'Before, I was pale and podgy and I felt uncomfortable taking my top off, but now I'll happily walk around naked.'
    Four years ago Jack, who is 5ft 11in, felt embarrassed taking off his shirt in public, and was worried that his rounded belly and love handles were a turn off.

He regularly ate fast food and developed a beer belly after boozy nights out.
    Happily loved up with his long-term girlfriend, Jack, then 19, became uncomfortable when her eye began wandering to other men with toned physiques.
    'She never told me I was fat, but she kept dropping hints about going to the gym and I noticed her looking down at my gut,' he said.

'She seemed really put off by it and we became less intimate.
    'We'd be sat drinking in a pub and I'd see her eyes following fit, muscly guys. She'd also swoon over men on the TV saying, "You could be like that if you wanted to be".'
    But things were going to get worse: while Jack was hard at work studying for medical exams, his girlfriend was cheating with another man.
    Jack discovered her infidelity when he found private messages on Facebook detailing their intimate encounters.

But after confronting her about it, she still continued to deny the allegations.
    'A mutual friend told me she'd cheated and I was heartbroken,' he said.
    'The messages were so horrible to read and I could tell she was lying - she blushed when his name was mentioned.'
    Depressed and stressed, Jack began over-eating to deal with the break-up and put on over half a stone in weight.

Looking down at his sagging belly, he was determined things could change and started doing weight training in his room.
    After six months of pumping iron and doing cardio at the university gym Jack transformed his average midriff into a ripped set of abs.

He was so proud of his sculpted new body that he decided to take it further and began bodybuilding.
    'I knew I was shaping up and my friends were amazed,' said Jack, who now boasts just six per cent body fat.
    'I'd been watching all these videos of bodybuilders and fitness models on YouTube and decided I wanted to be just like them. My friends laughed at me, but I knew I could do it.'
    Instead of scoffing on junk food, Jack cut out the carbohydrates and began training every morning before going to work at Leicester Hospital.

'All I wanted was to get rid of my tummy at first, but it's become so much more than that,' he said.
    'Girls who usually wouldn't even look at me are all over me now. I even got a message from my ex trying to get back together.'
    Soon, Jack will be working as a full-time doctor, but he also hopes to become a personal trainer in his spare time. He has lost three stone of fat and replaced it with pure, raw muscle. He now weighs in at 14 stone.
    On the hospital wards, people even compare Jack to muscly Dr Christian Jessen from TV's Embarrassing Bodies.
    'It's so flattering being compared to Dr Christian,' he said.
    'He has a great body and with my bleached blond hair and tight shirts, I can understand the resemblance.'
    This May, he will enter his first major body-building competition at the Body Power Festival, the UK's biggest fitness convention and he's also looking for love.
    'When I told people I was going to become a bodybuilder they'd laugh in my face. Now I hope I can meet a nice, intelligent girl who's into fitness like me,' he said.
    'My ex left me feeling like half a man...but now at least I'm a muscly one.'

CLIFFS:

.Jack Darby, 23, was made to feel ashamed of rounded 14.5stone (203lbs) build
    .Ex dropped hints that he should join a gym before she dumped him
    .He decided getting into shape was the best revenge
    .Spent 18 months lifting weights to achieve muscular physique
    .Ex want him back after he gets fit
    lol
    Last edited by DrGreeen; 01-09-2014 at 10:29 AM.

GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GiveMeTheD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I was him, I would thank that Sloot... phaggot needed some motivation, obviously was too beta to motivate himself.

jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong 1.5yr progress.

dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100) dmib is not very well liked. (-100)
    it took a sloot breaking up with him to change his ways. motivation/10

los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) los107 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would be a useless journey if he got back with his ex. Great transformation though! Repped op!
    Clinically approved to kill that ass instantly!!

NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Full time Doctor and ripped also... Bish is going to be kicking herself for the rest of her life for letting him go when he's ballin' out of control and fcking HBB's all over the show

No better feeling than rejecting someone who once rejected you though

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    If I was him, I would thank that Sloot... phaggot needed some motivation, obviously was too beta to motivate himself.
    This.

But he should also spit in her face if she ever tries approaching him.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zackad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good on him
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Cutting till abs visible technogchfgc's Avatar
    technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000) technogchfgc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao muscledigger

I don't lift for women nor will I ever

Holy phuck look at that 7 foot nika
    If jack is 5'11 that nika is a legit 6'11

Registered User WhenTheLastTime's Avatar
    WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhenTheLastTime has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, article says he's a pro BBer but that he's also entering his first competition...wtf.

Props to him though.

Although last sentence is sad..."At least im a muscly one.." wtf.

DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreeen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    Full time Doctor and ripped also... Bish is going to be kicking herself for the rest of her life for letting him go when he's ballin' out of control and fcking HBB's all over the show

No better feeling than rejecting someone who once rejected you though
    Too right, his life is sorted now with his job and lifestyle. I bet she's fat now

Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Divall213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jsityo12 View Post
    Strong 1.5yr progress.
    This, i suspect, as a fellow knowledgable in medical aspects and factual science , he was willing to use a little extra help.

But fkin mirin anyhow, sloot must be sad now.

Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hercul3s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs - Take celltech

gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol what a beta... bish drops him because he is chubby and the first thing he does, is run into the gym and get fit.

seek approval much? das not it mane... gonna knock this phaggot out if I ever see him irl
    ** never update AVI crew **

apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apolloman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Inb4 I'm nagged for this but if my fit girlfriend started falling out of shape my eyes would wonder ttoo.Im not saying she should have cheated, she probably really did like his personality, but physical attraction is a very real thing. If I'm not physically attracted to you, I'm not going to want to fuk you.

EDIT: she was also dropping hints about his weight, trying to get him to change. Meh

How many threads have you seen on this site about people trying to get their lovers to workout...=/
    Last edited by apolloman; 01-09-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    To the ego, the present moment hardly exists. Only past and future are considered important. This total reversal of the truth accounts for the fact that in the ego mode the mind is so dysfunctional. It is always concerned with keeping the past alive, because without it - who are you?

ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocelo7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    18 months for that? Can't be natty...

License to kill...threads DudeFromFL's Avatar
    DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000) DudeFromFL is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the inspirational share op.

DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000) DJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GiveMeTheD View Post
    Strong this. Sometimes it takes a cheating sloot (or a sloot treating you like sh!t) to motivate you and become alpha.

tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000) tranncebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good for this kid...hope he doesn't take that sloot back.

p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) p0werlifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gsharpp View Post
    lol what a beta... bish drops him because he is chubby and the first thing he does, is run into the gym and get fit.

seek approval much? das not it mane... gonna knock this phaggot out if I ever see him irl
    No... A beta thing to do would to wallow in your self pity and never do anything about it... A beta would've just kept munching on junk foods and playing WoW while crying about his gf cheating.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She was right to be concerned he was getting fat. Fat people rarely stay stable, They tend to just keep getting fatter and fatter because they eat more than they maintain on every day. He's gone from one unhealthy extreme to another using celltech.

Still, he's going to be a doctor so he wins.

edit: He looked like a natural lifter in the beach pic.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeftyTesticles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by technogchfgc View Post

Holy phuck look at that 7 foot nika
    If jack is 5'11 that nika is a legit 6'11
    This. Dude is at least 6'7".

BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares that he started lifting for girls? Sometimes getting your ego destroyed by a sloot is what it takes to get someone motivated enough to turn their life around. Good for the guy, he looks great
    *Gets nervous going in for a haircut crew

BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BennyJr169 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Natty transformation of peace

not srs
    Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ
    **Don't Notice Women Under D Cup Size Crew**
    **Loves Curly Haired Women Crew**
    ♡Lira Galore is a Goddess Crew
    ♡Crystal Renay is my wife

Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mizzoutiger26 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol'd at 6% bodyfat.
    Comp : 540.5/352/622.5 @ 198
    Gym : 525/390/605x2

Milker of Bobs and Vagene bongowongo's Avatar
    bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bongowongo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good for him

Since he works at the hospital, he prescribe himself some cell tech?
    Sig line can't be a novel

rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000) rnaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She just wants to talk to him so she can get after her real target, the guy on the right

ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChickenMadness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dumb bich dun goofed. Now hes a fooking doctor and jacked. silly sloot

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "girls don't like muscles"

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao, wouldve made her a FWB and done the most dirtiest **** ever.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical trainingwhat a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    -Socrates