Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

QUESTION - MULTI VITAMIN, yay or nay??

ok, by the time you guys read this thread, i bet you guys are probably commenting, "this guys a noob" "stupid thread" or "waste of time"...please bare with me...

we all know that multi does its job good and we all need it on a healthy diet (assuming if you dont get enough from your foods).

however, almost all multi supplements on the market will provide more than enough multi to our bodies as we are lifters (so we need more of this stuff)..but heres where the question lies...

long story made short, my father is an MD and yesterday he saw me taking multi pills (3 of them, im taking NOW ADAM veg version) and he told me to back it off a bit...

im like wtf? this stuff is universally proven to be good!

he explains, "if your body gets used to having SUPPLIED multi-vitamins in your body, your body will no longer "self produce" these necessarily components for your own body. I have a patient who takes multi daily, and guess what, he was off it for 1 day because his wife forgot to buy it in store, and he was sick as a dog for that week...his body got used to having much vitamins INJECTED inside him and his immune system relies too much on it so it weakened down a bit."

#$(*@&#$*(&((*)(#)@*$)*#@)($&&!^(&@
    im all confused, i trust my dad because hes an MD and he must know wtf hes talking about...
    but then, too many experience and articles in the world have claimed that multis are almost magical....

so.....
    quick question, mutli vitamin, yay or nay??

thanks for the time guys...
    "Stimulate your muscles, dont murder them."

Bulking?? lets rethink about it..
    Christian Thibaudeau's (Truth about bulking article):
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956

Personal Records:
    Flat Bench Press Max: 200lbs x 5 reps
    Squat: 330lbs x 5 reps
    Deadlift: 260lbs x 5 reps
    Military Press: 130 x 5 reps

Genetic Defeater warwithgenetics's Avatar
    warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes, trust your dad, there is much truth to that, plus i am sure he knows his stuff
    I WILL win the war against genetics.

My GB+WB Log:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=12640310#post12640310

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by warwithgenetics View Post
    yes, trust your dad, there is much truth to that, plus i am sure he knows his stuff
    I disagree. Your body only produces >small< amounts of vitamins...the rest have to be taken in through diet/multi. Your body needs a steady supply of them, and cannot manufacture them on its own.

Leaning up for the beach cawchy's Avatar
    cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10) cawchy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What does your dad suggest? I would take his opinion (med school) over anyone on these boards.

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cawchy View Post
    What does your dad suggest? I would take his opinion (med school) over anyone on these boards.
    Anyone?

warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) warwithgenetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    I disagree. Your body only produces >small< amounts of vitamins...the rest have to be taken in through diet/multi. Your body needs a steady supply of them, and cannot manufacture them on its own.
    I am sure that a medical doctor has more experience in this field than you. I too have researched....and yes there is some truth to this....what about the people who live full lifetimes without taking a multi? yes it can be done.

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by warwithgenetics View Post
    what about the people who live full lifetimes without taking a multi? yes it can be done.
    IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    IMPOSSIBLE!!!
    LOL.....strict diet gets the job done

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately, formal medical school training focuses very little on the importance of nutrition and especially dietary enhancement through supplementation. Why? Look who gives the largest grants to medical institutions and you will understand what I'm talking about.

You father does have a point, however, a well balanced diet with a properly formulated multi could do a lot of people good. The real question is, how would a bunch of healthy people support the modern pharmocology movement infesting every facet of medicine? Ask him how much food science and nutrition he was taught amidst gross anatomy, systems biology, etc or how his rotation in dietetics was during his residency.

Multi's, fish oil, green tea, etc all have their place in nutrition and for a preventative dietary approach to improving/preserving general health. However, NO one on this forum under the age of 30-35 should be taking NOW ADAM as it contains many useless components just like all of you need to quit the excessive pimping of fish oil on here.

Do some research on your own and you will soon understand that EVERYTHING said on the forum should be taken with a grain of salt. Just like you should always be skeptical of physicians as well. Blaze your own path on this journey to building the perfect physique and don't be a follower.
    Last edited by deserusan; 02-23-2007 at 07:28 PM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Unfortunately, formal medical school training focuses very little on the importance of nutrition and especially dietary enhancement through supplementation. Why? Look who gives the largest grants to medical institutions and you will understand what I'm talking about.

You father does have a point, however, a well balanced diet with a properly formulated multi could do a lot of people good. The real question is, how would a bunch of healthy people support the modern pharmocology movement infesting every facet of medicine?

Multi's, fish oil, green tea, etc all have their place in nutrition and for a preventative dietary approach to improving/preserving general health. However, NO one on this forum under the age of 30-35 should be taking NOW ADAM as it contains many useless components just like all of you need to quit the excessive pimping of fish oil on here.

Do some research on your own and you will soon understand that EVERYTHING said on the forum should be taken with a grain of salt. Just like you should always be skeptical of physicians as well. Blaze your own path on this journey to building the perfect physique and don't be a follower.
    Agreed...

Many doctors are very anti protein powder/creatine as well...are they correct? Am I 100% correct in not buying into the fact that our bodies do not synthesize many micronutrients needed for overall health? No. Nothing is 100%, but I'm not buying the multi issue.

It is what it is.

BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BryanM24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I believe thier is some truth to your fathers statements. A lot actually. However doctors only "practice" medicine because no one has perfected it and no one will in the near future at least. Every human is different so some individuals might get away with never taking a vitamin or mineral in thier life and be just fine. However some folks might need a multi to keep thier needs on par. This is just my opinon. Very good points on both sides of the spectrum, but new boundries are crossed in the medical field daily. yesterdays knowledge is old news in todays world.

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    Blaze your own path on this journey to building the perfect physique and don't be a follower.
    What's ironic is that people will STILL follow you on this. Des groupies

earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) earlcampbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ahh crap, I just ordered NOW ADAM and I'm under 30. The useless components won't harm me, right?

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by earlcampbell View Post
    Ahh crap, I just ordered NOW ADAM and I'm under 30. The useless components won't harm me, right?
    No, it's not going to harm you

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    deserusan- good post

There is alot to know about multi's. Im yet to find the right balance im looking for.

eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eeson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually feel better since stopping taking multi-v's.

I was taking NOW adam, and Opti-Men. I'd only take 1 per day instead of the recommended 2 though. Still, I feel better without them.

I saw a report recently that showed half the multi-v's on the shelves in the US have unsafe levels of lead.

If I were to go back on a multi-v it would be something like www.vitalgreens.com.au which is a powder, and made from real fruits and vegetables.

or juice plus and greens plus! I am on a greens supp as well....i love it.

i know it will not replace food, but my body can still benefit from the phytonutrients

My GB+WB Log:
    t=1553

My CEL NOX Surge Log:

MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikotoRocks714 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep in mind, that NOT EVERYONE has an awesome near perfect diet where they can get ALL of the important nutrients their body needs. Therefore, a multivitamin is really important if your diet consists of burgers, and junk food. I'm not saying that your Dad is wrong, but not everyone eats healthy enough to supply their own nutrients by food. Plus, there's people who do have a weaker immune system than others, so these people may also benefit from a multivitamin. Everyone can, and that's why this world is filled with MANY DIFFERENT brands of them, and that's why it's so darn hard to choose one LOL.

gbeards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink ancient greeks

makes you wonder how ever the ancient greeks ever had body's like they did without all these new marvels!!!!!!!
    make up your own mind!!!!
    1-diet is everything
    2-training is next
    3-then rest
    550lb deadlift for 2reps,of the floor with straps.
    600lb leg press
    350lb bench.
    ohh memorys,
    to many injurys now!

CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry guys i just got home and couldnt reply til now.

I inquired my dad and he suggested that he understands that bodybuilders do require a relatively HIGHER amount of multi compared to normal individuals.
    However, if constantly ingesting high dosage of multi-vitamins to your body via supplements, the body will adapt to what is given to it and it will NO LONGER produce vitamins/minerals by itself (or hardly any).

so he suggests that i either reduce the dosage of the vitamins taken or just drop it altogether. he pointed out that I can get a great variety of vitamins from fruits/veggies and a good diet..(well...who doesnt know that?!!)

does it seem viable?

discuss..
    keep the opinions coming...

Personal Records:

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm ill probably drop my multi dosage now lol
    Hello

i hope this thread doesnt get me banned...lol

Personal Records:

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CoeX View Post
    if constantly ingesting high dosage of multi-vitamins to your body via supplements, the body will adapt to what is given to it and it will NO LONGER produce vitamins/minerals by itself (or hardly any).
    Simply untrue.

Ask him to provide you with some evidence to support that claim..
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Simply untrue.

Ask him to provide you with some evidence to support that claim..
    lol, i questioned that to him and he looked at me as if I just had my IQ suppressed...
    our bodies are designed to adapt to new environments both externally and internally;
    so heres two scenarios:
    case 1: one that use multi supplements

case 2: one that doesn't

in case 1, that particular individual will without a doubt be more healthy to the one in case 2 (assuming person 2 does not acquire sufficient vitamins from his diet). The body will gradually start to ADAPT to the environment filled with rich (EXCESS dosage in most cases) vitamins and minerals.

heres the thing, if one acquires his multi from supplements on a daily basis, do you think he will "pay attention" to his multi intake from his diet?
    in some cases, he will, but most likely, no.

as a result, IF!!! under any circumstances, person 1 no longer has access to those supps, that person will most likely get sick even if the weakest virus/bacteria were to sneak inside to his body. The body's immune system relying on heavy dosage of multi vitamins will require some time to adjust to the new environment.

and during this time of adaptation, the body will be abnormally weaker than person 2 (ASSUMING person 1 and 2 has similar genetics/immune system function etc).

i understand it will be a hard fact for most to accept (including me), im still half believing, half ignoring...but i mean, my dad is a certified MD so I guess he should know wtf hes talking about...

further comments??

Personal Records:

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    By that train of thought, won't your body get used to the vitamins you get from whole foods in a healthy diet as well and thus have the same effect in no longer "self-producing" them as if you were supplementing with a multi? I mean, how the hell is your body going to tell the difference between vitamins from food and a multi supplement? They all get broken down and absorbed in pretty much the same way, no? Especially if taken with food, which should be done with a multi. I mean, most of the vitamins we take in the body can't produce on its own regardless. How can your body stop producing them on its own if it never did to begin with. Yea, supplementation should be used when our diets are lacking, but in the case of essential vitamins and minerals, I doubt our bodies care where we get them from, as long as we get them. I'm no expert, but until I see or read proof about what your dad claims, I think I'll personally take it with a grain of salt.
    Last edited by OfficerCartman; 02-24-2007 at 05:40 AM.

Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jon0415 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What vitamins does your body produce on its own? I know some vitamins are fat solluble and are stored in your body for periods of time, others like B vitmans and C vitamins are Water solluble and u piss them out in 1-2 hours after ingestion. How does your body adapt to havin high levels of these? I just don't get it.

IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrOnJeSs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by gbeards View Post
    makes you wonder how ever the ancient greeks ever had body's like they did without all these new marvels!!!!!!!
    make up your own mind!!!!
    1-diet is everything
    2-training is next
    3-then rest
    The Ancient Greeks had access to food that was natural and fresh, the soil was also not stripped of nutrients.

Originally Posted by CoeX View Post
    sorry guys i just got home and couldnt reply til now.

I inquired my dad and he suggested that he understands that bodybuilders do require a relatively HIGHER amount of multi compared to normal individuals.
    However, if constantly ingesting high dosage of multi-vitamins to your body via supplements, the body will adapt to what is given to it and it will NO LONGER produce vitamins/minerals by itself (or hardly any).

so he suggests that i either reduce the dosage of the vitamins taken or just drop it altogether. he pointed out that I can get a great variety of vitamins from fruits/veggies and a good diet..(well...who doesnt know that?!!)

does it seem viable?

discuss..
    keep the opinions coming...
    Yes, you CAN get all of your vitamins from a PERFECT diet, but who has that? The body does not endogenously produce MOST ALL vitamins/mineral and needs them from an exogenous source. This is not like testosterone after a PH cycle.

KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KG89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When am I cutting (which is now) my foods really dont have diversity at all, its the same thing and not much of them.

So I take a multi-vitamin because of this.
    KG

Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alphy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OfficerCartman View Post
    I mean, how the hell is your body going to tell the difference between vitamins from food and a multi supplement? They all get broken down and absorbed in pretty much the same way, no?
    Your body can tell the difference. The vitamins in your multi's are made in a LAB, not from food. Your body is designed to absorb nutrients from FOOD. Also vitamins work in synergy with each other and there are other things in food that work together with vitamins that are not in your multi's. The guys mentioning the greens above are on the right track.....much better for ya. The only problem is that you dont know what percentage of vitamins your actually getting from most greens/phyto mixes.