Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post Transformation Challenge!

Hi All,

I was just wondering what you're doing out there to prep for the challenge or if you're taking part?

I have already lost a stone so will be starting the challenge a stone lighter than my before pic on the profile.

How has anyone chosen a fitness plan?

I am already on one that is working for me, but it is not on here. But the advice from some of the other users has been really helpful.

Looking forward to some responses!

ROARER!

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I signed up this year. I've been gaining (or maintaining for a while due to a broken foot) for the past 10 months, up around ~13 pounds from my lowest weight. I'm going to use the Transformation Challenge as my motivation to cut down to (hopefully) ~16%bf. By pictures, I'm guessing I'm currently ~22%. If my estimations are right, this would require me to drop around 10 pounds of mostly fat. Not sure if that will be completely achievable with my stats in the timeframe, but I'll do what I can!

My plan is to eat at a slight calorie deficit as fat loss is more important to me than weight loss. This means probably around 1700-1800 calories/day (will adjust as needed). I have about 2-3 months left of NROL Supercharged (in essence, 3 day/week full body low to intermediate reps), so I plan on finishing that program out. After, I plan on switching to a 4 day split routine but haven't given it much thought yet. I've had great success with NROL for Women and NROL Supercharged so far, so I highly recommend the programs!

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My prep so far is planning an epic day of feasting Sunday so I'll have nice bloated "before" pictures, LOL.
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    My prep so far is planning an epic day of feasting Sunday so I'll have nice bloated "before" pictures, LOL.
    Me too! Lotsa beer wine and foodage.

OP, I'm doing my own routine. I think this challenge is more about achieving your goal and all the other aspects of how you changed, not just physically.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post

OP, I'm doing my own routine. I think this challenge is more about achieving your goal and all the other aspects of how you changed, not just physically.
    Lol, glad to see i am not the only one, except it will be pizza and dr pepper for me!

I have my diet and training plan down, i am just going to focus on meeting my goals and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

JustBeachy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been eating like crazy, but clean eating starts on Monday. This is my first time trying to do a transformation. I tend to give up halfway through of doing anything. I figure with the money they offer as the winning prize I hope to finish and give it my all. I know my name is not going to be the winner. I have estimated I need to drop about 35 pounds. I'm not sure if that is possible in 12 weeks, but I am going ton try to do it with the help of the Jamie Eason 12 week program. I figure if I lose half of my intended weight I'm better off then when I started and then I can continue my journey. I think this competition is a great way to help motivate people to get off the couch and get moving. Wish everyone luck in losing the pounds and gaining motivation!!

Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giggles03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I signed up. I have a goal of loosing 100 lbs this year, and figured this would be a great way kick start off the year. I didn't like any of the plans offered on the website ... they all seamed way too complicated ... so I created my own program, essentially a dumbbell version of All Pro's Beginner Program plus some Cardio because I like it. I'm still a weakling and can't lift an Olympic bar yet, but hopefully by the end of the challenge I will be able to

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in

Not doing anything special ahead of time, just eating around maintenance and enjoying it while I can. I'll be working with the same trainer I've been working with for the last 15 months, so nothing new there and happily don't need to worry about programming. I want to cut another weight class before my next powerlifting meet in April, so this works great as the challenge ends at the beginning of the month and my meet is at the end of the month. My greatest challenge will be training on a strength program while cutting, but that's the way it's going to have to be. Really looking forward to this and good luck to all!

Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Roarer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow

You're really organised. It's impressive. I am at the beginning of my fitness. Have only ever been in shape once, but I want to do better than that and am loving lifting. I am using the challenge to motivate me too. I am the only woman in my gym that trains with weights and I can't even get a spotter, have to ask the man next to me to help with putting the barbels on my shoulders as the women in my gym are weak! All just cardio. Have seen one woman who was ex body builder but don't see her often and I don't think she is doing it any more.

I think the men in there think I am mad. One said I was lifting too heavy for a woman lol. I guess as there are no other women down there, he would have that opinion. I find what I lift a challenge, but at the weights and strength go up. I can't wait until I am lifting more than all of them. Only 10kg until I am deadlifting on the olympic bar and then they will defo be looking! Am deadlifting 40-45kg at the moment, started on 25-30. Only been training 2 months.

The main think I am going to change (as have been on a clean diet for 5 days now: biggest challenge for me is not having sauce on everything!) is upping my cardio. Think I will do it before bed. I worry it will put me in starvation mode though as only on 1700 cals and training 5 X per week, 1 hour per day weights. Was thinking of an hour a night before bed, but will see how I go.

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I signed up this year. I've been gaining (or maintaining for a while due to a broken foot) for the past 10 months, up around ~13 pounds from my lowest weight. I'm going to use the Transformation Challenge as my motivation to cut down to (hopefully) ~16%bf. By pictures, I'm guessing I'm currently ~22%. If my estimations are right, this would require me to drop around 10 pounds of mostly fat. Not sure if that will be completely achievable with my stats in the timeframe, but I'll do what I can!

My plan is to eat at a slight calorie deficit as fat loss is more important to me than weight loss. This means probably around 1700-1800 calories/day (will adjust as needed). I have about 2-3 months left of NROL Supercharged (in essence, 3 day/week full body low to intermediate reps), so I plan on finishing that program out. After, I plan on switching to a 4 day split routine but haven't given it much thought yet. I've had great success with NROL for Women and NROL Supercharged so far, so I highly recommend the programs!

Thumbs up Wish I could

From your pics you are already in good shape! I am too scared to do that as have already lost the weight that I put on at Christmas.

The main thing I am worrying about is what to wear. I will wear the sports bra above, but don't have any shorts or bikinis. My swimming costumes are now to big for me and I want to show my stomach. Not sure what I am going to do and will not do knickers!!! lol. Don't forget, if I win everyone will look at my before pics and some things are just too much for some people!!!! lol

I am worried that they want people who are attractive. I have alopecia and even with the weight loss I am not sure they would pic me. Only solution: to make sure my body is A OK and hope that they're not judgementle and looking for a supermodel.

I think I will stick to my own routine, but have signed up to one of the plans on here to have a little look.

I had a week off at Christmas so am not going to binge on Sunday! lol

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Lol, glad to see i am not the only one, except it will be pizza and dr pepper for me!

I have my diet and training plan down, i am just going to focus on meeting my goals and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.

SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50) SNayder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I signed up last week and im really excited!

My boyfriend and I are both doing it so it will help having only healthy stuff in the house. I took the time to plan a workout and diet outline to be sure i hit peak shape by Apr.7

Best of luck to you and anyone else doing it!

Hey Just Beachy,
    Don't be negative. I am shorter than you and 190 lb and I am going to kick some arse (mainly my own lol). You have to believe you can win, otherwise you will not. Everytime you think of failure, believe in yourself. We all have an equal chance. You are a lot closer to your goal weight than I am. Surely, it doesn't matter how much you lose but that you gave it your best shot. You are already convincing yourself you can not do it.

They may not pick me because I have alopecia and am really overweight, but they might pick me because I don't care about that stuff and want to prove myself.

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, you just have to put your mind to it! BELIEVE IT TO ACHIEVE IT! X

Originally Posted by JustBeachy View Post
    I have been eating like crazy, but clean eating starts on Monday. This is my first time trying to do a transformation. I tend to give up halfway through of doing anything. I figure with the money they offer as the winning prize I hope to finish and give it my all. I know my name is not going to be the winner. I have estimated I need to drop about 35 pounds. I'm not sure if that is possible in 12 weeks, but I am going ton try to do it with the help of the Jamie Eason 12 week program. I figure if I lose half of my intended weight I'm better off then when I started and then I can continue my journey. I think this competition is a great way to help motivate people to get off the couch and get moving. Wish everyone luck in losing the pounds and gaining motivation!!

Wow, that's great. Wish my hubby could do it with me but he is quite ill. I am making him eat like me though, no excuse for nutrition....even if he isn't well. lol. poor sod, he wants a pizza and has no chance until 22nd April (I will continue my transformation until then as it's my little boys birthday and is the only time I need my next treat!)

Originally Posted by SNayder View Post
    I signed up last week and im really excited!

My boyfriend and I are both doing it so it will help having only healthy stuff in the house. I took the time to plan a workout and diet outline to be sure i hit peak shape by Apr.7

Best of luck to you and anyone else doing it!

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Roarer View Post
    From your pics you are already in good shape! I am too scared to do that as have already lost the weight that I put on at Christmas.

The main thing I am worrying about is what to wear. I will wear the sports bra above, but don't have any shorts or bikinis. My swimming costumes are now to big for me and I want to show my stomach. Not sure what I am going to do and will not do knickers!!! lol. Don't forget, if I win everyone will look at my before pics and some things are just too much for some people!!!! lol
    You could buy a cheap ($10 or less) pair of short-shorts from Walmart just for the picture. You don't have to work out in them :0)

I found an old pair of pajama shorts lol! Pink with ice creams on them. To be honest, as I have already lost a stone, I look better than I ever have in them...even if I still look a bit of a state lol.

Because I am in the UK most British shops wont be selling shorts this time of year. Doesn't matter, have my ice creams now! lol

You could buy a cheap ($10 or less) pair of short-shorts from Walmart just for the picture. You don't have to work out in them :0)

Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gia85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've signed up

I'll be having an epic feast this weekend as well. A humungous curry or pizza probably!

I signed up for one last year but injured my shoulder and hip and just couldn't train anything! I'll be doing an upper/lower 4 day split which I've written myself as it's based around the various injuries I'm currently rehabbing!

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am worried that they want people who are attractive. I have alopecia and even with the weight loss I am not sure they would pic me. Only solution: to make sure my body is A OK and hope that they're not judgementle and looking for a supermodel.

I think I will stick to my own routine, but have signed up to one of the plans on here to have a little look.

Well, when you think about the goal of BB.com for running such a challenge....their biggest benefit is building their customer base. If they can show that an every day average person can achieve their goals, the will gain more every day average people which is the majority of the population out there.

Give it your all! And, if you do achieve your goal (which I'm sure you will! How about starting a journal in the journaling section to track progress?!?) why not get your hair and makeup done for your after photos! Make it a small reward for all of your hard work.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

I found an old pair of pajama shorts lol! Pink with ice creams on them. To be honest, as I have already lost a stone, I look better than I ever have in them...even if I still look a bit of a state lol.

Because I am in the UK most British shops wont be selling shorts this time of year. Doesn't matter, have my ice creams now! lol
    Nice! But really, you can't even buy WORKOUT shorts in the winter? I mean it was -40C here this week and I could still run over to Kohl's and buy gym shorts....

snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snowbunny78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You've changed loads between your before and current pictures already, well done! Get yourself to Sports Direct (or online), they sell cheap workout stuff year-round

I'm sure the judges won't give two hoots about your alopecia. It's about transforming your body and you certainly seem to have the right mindset to do that

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck op! You've made great progress so far in your pictures.

I would love to do it too, but I am disqualified by location

No way! Where are you based.

Ps. How do I add rep power to my account. Do I need to be following a plan on here?

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    Good luck op! You've made great progress so far in your pictures.

I would love to do it too, but I am disqualified by location
    Follow my journey...I 've lost 90 lb in 17 months since joining bodybuilding.com and I feel epic!
    Instagram : louisedickeson twitter : weezo1230

Subscribe to me for 2015:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UClLoUqMLqRoY2wl09_8MSOQ/feed?view_as=public

I have the mindset (today lol)....I would have to lose a stupid amount of weight for my abs to show though. like 80lb plus!!! But I think I will just kill it with my arms as they are my favourite part of my body (I never even used to have a favourite part so that's progress too!) lol

Originally Posted by snowbunny78 View Post
    You've changed loads between your before and current pictures already, well done! Get yourself to Sports Direct (or online), they sell cheap workout stuff year-round

I'm sure the judges won't give two hoots about your alopecia. It's about transforming your body and you certainly seem to have the right mindset to do that
    Follow my journey...I 've lost 90 lb in 17 months since joining bodybuilding.com and I feel epic!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rep points are given to you by other users based on your advice, you can't give them to yourself

I'm in Quebec which is disqualified, something to do with language laws as usual or some other BS... read the fine print (no Syria, no North Korea, no Quebec... wtf)

I think I could if I was slimmer. I dont think JD sports do size 18 shorts! lol. I could defo get sports wear, but plus size shorts I am not so sure. It's ok. My icecream ones are....funny lol.

Nice! But really, you can't even buy WORKOUT shorts in the winter? I mean it was -40C here this week and I could still run over to Kohl's and buy gym shorts....

I am quite new and am just trying to figure out the website now. Where is the journal section? I have only just found the blog and put my first blog on there.

There are quite a few things I dont know how to do. Am going to get hubby to have a look tonight. He is better at these things!

Well, when you think about the goal of BB.com for running such a challenge....their biggest benefit is building their customer base. If they can show that an every day average person can achieve their goals, the will gain more every day average people which is the majority of the population out there.

Give it your all! And, if you do achieve your goal (which I'm sure you will! How about starting a journal in the journaling section to track progress?!?) why not get your hair and makeup done for your after photos! Make it a small reward for all of your hard work.

LadyPilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyPilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyPilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyPilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyPilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyPilot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in for the challenge too this year. I think I signed up a few years back, but I got dumped and I let that derail me. Never again! Did my first comp last year. I want to do one again this year and place top 5. I currently eat clean about 90% of the time (I enjoy a few off plan meals). Add me on BodySpace if you'd like! Looking forward to watching everyone's progress!

Lol. I thought it was rep power as in how many reps in lifting. hehehehe.

Rep points are given to you by other users based on your advice, you can't give them to yourself

I'm in Quebec which is disqualified, something to do with language laws as usual or some other BS... read the fine print (no Syria, no North Korea, no Quebec... wtf)

Sorry to hear that. I will work extra hard at the gym for ya! lol