BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ex thinks I miss her and things have been hard

Ex and I dated for a year and we broke up almost 6 months ago. When I did, I expressed a lot of doubt and still do to this day. She thinks I cried when we broke up(lol) and I was trying to tell her to stop constantly messaging me and that it was over and didn't want to see her or clear the air about anything. She ended up messaging me continuously for 2 months. I replied at this point and just made up some chit about it being difficult but told her it was appropriate and then some more bla bla crap about it being hard and that I do miss her(to keep her from completely losing her mind). I know exactly what I want but this chick is nuts and feels like she is starting to stalk me. Why wont she fuk off, bros?

not her, but similar:

USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*