Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    OP have my measly reps.

I don't care if you failed or not, the fact that you did it is what is awesome. I'm one of those gym goers that tells myself everyday before I go in that I am going to approach a girl at the gym today......I never end up doing it lol
    If you do that you're a *******. Going to the gym shouldn't be to approach chicks.

Strong-Ass Jaw Crew matty_b_bop's Avatar
    matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matty_b_bop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if a girl works out at your gym chances are you'll see her again. instead of asking for her number so quickly, just ask for her name. then say it was nice to meet you and get on with your workout. you'll see her again, and knowing her name will allow you to say hey next time and see how her weekend was or whatever opportune topic is available.

if you act like every other creep in the gym trying to chat chicks up rather than just being cool with her, she'll catch on quick. Don't make it seem like you're just trying to smash, but rather just be cordial because you're both avid gym goers that happen to workout at the same facility. Each time you guys see each other the convo can get more and more in depth, especially if you reference things from the convos before. Play it smooth, unlike the other douches in the gym.

You have to play it cool and act like you've been there before. And always remember that your and her workout is far more important than your conversations. Keep it short and sweet, but just get a little more bold each time.
    lilliiilliiliilliililliil
    bar|society

I like fast music.

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    act like nothin happened
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    brb service dress in the gym
    missed the part where you said only in the gym you will be doing this
    Pilot

HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500) HugheMaudboro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Easiest way to talk to someone is to genuinely want to connect or talk. Don't have a motive to talk. No number. No sex. No dating. Just talk.

This is coming from a strong INTJ, introvert. I've learned how to manipulate my persona to be likable, charismatic, mysterious, intimidating... depending on who is with. And I can change it while socializing. I can be mysterious for a few minutes, then intimidating, then charismatic and charming.

Just stop caring about other feelings, and laugh on the inside that you're playing someone exactly how you want to.

sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP do you really have a micropenis? (srs)
    ~☕♡ strong caffeine daily intake crew ♡☕~
    Hates ugly people Crew
    Dislikes most people I meet Crew
    High testosterone Crew
    Most people look at the ground when I'm around Crew
    Most people are awkward as FUK crew
    Alpha beard Crew
    Hates nerdy people Crew
    Probably decent intelligence but disobedient as FUK since forever and can't be bothered to apply myself Crew
    The FUK are you looking at?! Crew

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post
    if a girl works out at your gym chances are you'll see her again. instead of asking for her number so quickly, just ask for her name. then say it was nice to meet you and get on with your workout. you'll see her again, and knowing her name will allow you to say hey next time and see how her weekend was or whatever opportune topic is available.

if you act like every other creep in the gym trying to chat chicks up rather than just being cool with her, she'll catch on quick. Don't make it seem like you're just trying to smash, but rather just be cordial because you're both avid gym goers that happen to workout at the same facility. Each time you guys see each other the convo can get more and more in depth, especially if you reference things from the convos before. Play it smooth, unlike the other douches in the gym.

You have to play it cool and act like you've been there before. And always remember that your and her workout is far more important than your conversations. Keep it short and sweet, but just get a little more bold each time.
    I've done this before when I was in college and it worked. After the 3rd or 4th encounter I asked what she was up to this weekend. Took her and her friends along with my boys out the bars and we ended up smashing for a few weeks until bavarian boat company snatched her up so she was a sloot anyways.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a bad response on your part; I've done worse.

But here's a few things you could have said:

"So do I (in having a boyfriend)."

"Dump him."

"You can have two."

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    missed the part where you said only in the gym you will be doing this
    still not gonna use my uniform.....most women are very weary of military guys.

Originally Posted by sensiblebrah View Post
    no lulz

kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kmabd2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmaooo..dont feel bad OP, happens to *******s all the time

sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) sensiblebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hates ugly people Crew
    High testosterone Crew
    Alpha beard Crew
    Hates nerdy people Crew
    Probably decent intelligence but disobedient as FUK since forever and can't be bothered to apply myself Crew

Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000) Winky69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rnaco View Post
    Ignore hot chicks Crew
    This fukking guy. Always posting in big ass bold makes me lol errytime

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well at least you talked to her op....next time do a better job in feeling out the situation. Don't just ask for her number if the only thing you have going is that she is talking to you. Flirt a lil, and establish that you want to fawk and not be gym buddies. then if you feel she wants the D then ask for her number.

And if she still says she has a bf, then that's cool and move on. not a big deal, but good job in approaching

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try this next time she says "I got a man"

thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    GOAT reply see sig

edit: 666 posts fua
    Straya for life kunt

alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50) alphaname will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No TOP level girl will just give it up, they need a fighter - she put one obstacle in your way and you cried.

If you said something like " er so what I just want to chill with you, why did you even say that?" you'd have pulled. Waht she did was the BALLS test and you failed lol.

Originally Posted by thisguysrs View Post
    GOAT reply see sig
    We're all gonna fukkin make it brah

strong 666th post too

asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000) asdf89 is just really nice. (+1000)

i dont get it

Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wappelhorste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe it has something to do with you saying ""you look like you know how to work out, better than the other chicks here who just walk around for attention"" lmao

Originally Posted by asdf89 View Post
    i dont get it

Confirms OP's microdink status
    Hates ugly people Crew
    High testosterone Crew
    Alpha beard Crew
    Hates nerdy people Crew

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alphaname View Post
    No TOP level girl will just give it up, they need a fighter - she put one obstacle in your way and you cried.

If you said something like " er so what I just want to chill with you, why did you even say that?" you'd have pulled. Waht she did was the BALLS test and you failed lol.
    Not sure about the balls test thing but that response sounds good. You could just be like "ummm I just wanted to be gym buddies. I'm not trying to pick you up..." Then she will probably give you her number due to embarrassment/surprise and then who knows, maybe she was lying about having a bf or maybe they will break up soon.

Registered User yalldunnosquats's Avatar
    yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should've told her you were just kidding and that you're married.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all... good job OP! What you did took guts. You should not feel embarrassed for approaching her. How else are you gonna know if you don't try. You should also not take the "I have a boyfriend" reply as a rejection of you... chances are she really does have a boyfriend. Perhaps she just wanted to be up front about her availability (or lack thereof). If she were your girlfriend, wouldn't you prefer she make that clear to other guys approaching her? I'm married. When these kinds of situations arise... even if the guy has no intentions and he is just being friendly... I casually mention something about my husband. It is never my intention to embarrass the guy or make him feel rejected in any way. It's just my way of showing respect for the relationship I'm in. I would rather him not mistake my friendliness for flirting. Having said all that, as a chick in the gym it is always a compliment when someone comments on how hard I train or how serious I am about my training.

As for your last response there... Oy. LOL Use this as a learning experience to be more prepared in case this situation ever happens again. If you wanted to keep the conversation flowing and act as if you weren't rustled by her declaration, you could have casually replied with, "Oh, does he train here too?" ... or something like that.

Originally Posted by matty_b_bop View Post

Yes, this approach makes more sense. She will think you are just a cool guy who's trying to be friendly. After a rapport is established you'll become more familiar to her and she may be more open to getting to know you outside of the gym. OR... in the midst of one of these conversations she will mention a boyfriend and save you the trouble.

TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheApathy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aw fuk bye.

LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aw fuk bye

Welp, here's how my approach for today went:

I went to the grocery store at rush hour time to improve the odds of running into an hbb. I went in prepared to approach any sloot that looked like she could take the D. I saw one bent over in the garbage bag isle and I just went in quick before my brain could blur out my plan and cause me to stutter....which it did.

I approached from behind (yeah bad, she was still bent over), and as soon as I began to talk my scumbag brain cluttered up my opener. I stood there for 10 seconds, until I eventually said "You looking for some bags?" She turns around slightly, a little startled looking and says "Yea ummmm..... some trashbags" in a somewhat stuck up tone. So I kinda just stood there awkwardly as she goes back to looking at the shelf so I decided to be straightforward and just popped the question: "What are you up to this weekend?" This time she looks up with a disgusted face and says "nothing with you dip****" which blowed me away because she looked like a nice innocent snowflake who loves her grandma's cookies. My face crunches up in anger and I just blurt out "well fine bitch go buy a trashbag then" louder than I should have in a crowded grocery store because this mom and her two kids turned around to look at me. I get the fuk out of there, with anger boiling inside of me while I hear a "go jerk yourself off creeper" as I continue down the isle. I didn't turn around or else there would have been a murder.
    While I was in line to buy my stuff, apparently some old Korean Vet guy overheard my failure of approach and he nudges me on the shoulder and says "Just pay for em kid it's easier and he lets out a rusty crackly laugh." I chuckle a bit and tell him yea I just might start doing that.

And now I'm here writing this still FA.

Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Siaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I went to the grocery store at rush hour time to improve the odds of running into an hbb. I went in prepared to approach any sloot that looked like she could take the D. I saw one bent over in the garbage bag isle and I just went in quick before my brain could blur out my plan and cause me to stutter....which it did.

I approached from behind (yeah bad, she was still bent over), and as soon as I began to talk my scumbag brain cluttered up my opener. I stood there for 10 seconds, until I eventually said "You looking for some bags?" She turns around slightly, a little startled looking and says "Yea ummmm..... some trashbags" in a somewhat stuck up tone. So I kinda just stood there awkwardly as she goes back to looking at the shelf so I decided to be straightforward and just popped the question: "What are you up to this weekend?" This time she looks up with a disgusted face and says "nothing with you dip****" which blowed me away because she looked like a nice innocent snowflake who loves her grandma's cookies. My face crunches up in anger and I just blurt out "well fine bitch go buy a trashbag then" louder than I should have in a crowded grocery store because this mom and her two kids turned around to look at me. I get the fuk out of there, with anger boiling inside of me while I hear a "go jerk yourself off creeper" as I continue down the isle. I didn't turn around or else there would have been a murder.
    While I was in line to buy my stuff, apparently some old Korean Vet guy overheard my failure of approach and he nudges me on the shoulder and says "Just pay for em kid it's easier and he lets out a rusty crackly laugh." I chuckle a bit and tell him yea I just might start doing that.

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

"Smile & laugh even when you feel like ****, it'll make things much better." - RIP mainsqueeze530.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the ****ing rain." -RIP Greg Plitt. 03/11/1977 - 17/01/2015.

miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miked101 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Fuggin lolll

In for tmrw

MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MostDeaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoulda said "I have a boyfriend too! Let's double date."

Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Romaleos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm JUST SAYIN OP

the day they break up she'll remember your attempt.

you've invested in the future
    Mechanical Engineering brah

bulking to 210.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast