Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 1,741 to 1,768 of 1768
    LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LoLBrah69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow he’s back.

I didn’t get past the first paragraph though.
    When Trump faces a reality she can't stand, she becomes highly emotional and illogical. Every crisis is met by histrionics, tantrums and an inability to deal with facts. "Its a HOAX! Its a FRAUD!"

The emotion then becomes the reality. Those of us with girlfriends are familiar with this phenomena. Donald Trump menstruating 24/7: "Blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his WHEREVER."

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aw fuk bye, anyone?

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    The Filipina Part 2

After she dropped the news on me, I couldn't stop pacing around the room. I came over to her place for a night of sex, not for a life altering announcement, but there I was, boiling inside. As all of you that have been following this thread know, I've been in this situation before, but not this close to home. This time, the girl wasn't thousands of miles away in another country. Gloria was right in front of me in the flesh. I could see her expressions, her emotions, her body language, and she could see mine. This time it was real, very real.

Absolutely elated, wearing one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen on her, and expecting that I was going to take the news as happily as she did, she ran up to me to give me the tightest hug she could manage. Meanwhile, I could barely look her in the eye. I felt heated, scared, and contemplated just leaving her there in the apartment, blocking her on all fronts, never to speak to her again. She quickly realized I was disappointed and angry at the news, and the tears started welling up in her eyes, dropping on to the carpet. She sat back down on the couch in silence, staring at the ground while I just stared out the window, thinking of what to say. I finally mustered up the courage to look at her and tell her about the type of person I had become, and I flat out told her she was either stuck with my child that I had no intention of taking care of, or aborting it and maybe, just maybe continuing to date me. These were her options that I put out on the table straight. She couldn't stop crying.

After I had given her the abortion ultimatum, and further let my disappointment be known with choice words, I left her there alone that night and took off on an hour long drive around the city to clear my head. I had never felt such nervousness and self-hate before. Before that night, I felt like I was teetering on the brink of sociopathy, but seeing Gloria's emotions directly in front of me triggered a deep negative response within my psyche. It woke me up, it changed me, it corrected me. I realized that night how big of a piece of **** I had become, and Gloria deserved absolutely none of this treatment. She was one of the few good girls left in this world, and I ruined her. I absolutely ruined her and any future relationship she was going to have. I didn't feel the same way as I did when I forced the Colombiana to abort. While I felt bad for the Colombiana and did everything I could to make it right after she ended the pregnancy, the Gloria situation felt far more real, and far more dangerous. This time, it was right in front of me, and I had to face it. I was scared, and after my reaction, she had every right to keep the child and enact any kind of revenge she felt was necessary. I expected the worst outcome, and started to war-game different scenarios in my head should she decide to keep the child. None of them were very desirable. Needless to say, I got very little sleep that night.

Gloria eventually reached out to me a few days later, still begging me to keep it. She even said I wouldn't have anything to do with it, she could take it back to the Philippines with her, and so on. She tried to ease the idea of having the child with her as best as she could, with tears in her eyes. I said absolutely no to all, and told her that it would be such a burden for her that the only smart option is to abort. I was not ready for a child, present in my life or not, and I didn't want any chance of anything biting me in the ass later on in life. I gave her the best arguments I could, and none of them seemed to convince her 100%. Through the tears over the phone she tried to come up with every possible justification to keep it, but I continued to push back. I felt like I was truly at the end of my rope.

After that phone call, another week had passed with zero contact. My eyes were bloodshot, my nervous system was breaking down, and I constantly kept checking my phone for notifications from Gloria. I could barely eat a full meal, and my face started to look gaunt and pale. I was functioning on safe mode, fueled by stale coffee, beef jerky and triscuits, until one fateful Sunday I finally received a simple four word text from Gloria: "I'll ****ing do it."

Happiness was an understatement. I drove straight to In and Out and devoured two double doubles in the parking lot to celebrate. I was free.

Two days later, Gloria texted a screenshot of her appointment at Planned Parenthood. That was my confirmation that she was actually going to go through with it. Giddy and relieved, I quickly texted her back "Thank you for doing this, call me afterward if you want."

The text was never delivered, and Gloria never responded. That screenshot was the last communication I was going to get from her ever again. Gloria was gone.

-End-
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EDIT: This thread will now be a daily log of my approaches. As of today I am on a 5 month cold streak of female contact. Stay tuned.

Day 1:

Started off well....I stuttered at first but luckily she had her headphones in and didn't hear me so I repeated myself

I thought there was a connection because she kept walking past me and stealing looks so I went in for it
    I opened up with "you look like you know how to work out, better than the other chicks here who just walk around for attention"
    She laughed, told me she has a trainer and then we just started talking about random **** for 5 min

Then I pointed and said I gotta get your number

"I have a bf"

my voice just locked up and I didn't know what to say, then my brain unfroze and I just blurted out "aw fuk bye" racked my weights and walked to the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened.

I hope I never see her again

cliffs:
    fail
    Man, your dick won't suck it self. You took your shot.

Not doing it right kuz.

Caring is overrated. Getting chicks at the gym or workplace is not ideal particularly if you care about any fallout.

How would you chat up girls if you had already smashed her brains out? I hit on every like that. No ****s given. Your first mistake.

Women if interested eye **** the **** out of you. They make it easy. Small chat. Repeat. Drop invite. Tell her what you do. When. Tell her to come. SMASH OR NEXT.

Her ability to follow instructions translates well inside and outsidethe bedroom.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    Man, your dick won't suck it self. You took your shot.

Not doing it right kuz.

Caring is overrated. Getting chicks at the gym or workplace is not ideal particularly if you care about any fallout.

How would you chat up girls if you had already smashed her brains out? I hit on every like that. No ****s given. Your first mistake.

Women if interested eye **** the **** out of you. They make it easy. Small chat. Repeat. Drop invite. Tell her what you do. When. Tell her to come. SMASH OR NEXT.

Her ability to follow instructions translates well inside and outsidethe bedroom.
    M8 you do realize that was 6 years ago? I've been through 20+ women and 2 abortions since then.

It's time to settle down boys. I've had my fun, I've learned my lessons. A girl I met in Sweden is visiting me in February. Gonna try and lock her down...
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao strong reply to an old post by op. I remember when this thread started. What a tale of epicness

Edit
    .also congrats op. On everything srs
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    Lmao strong reply to an old post by op. I remember when this thread started. What a tale of epicness

Edit
    .also congrats op. On everything srs
    I cringe at how autistic I was. Half a decade later, I'm completely different. Lifting and daily goals works boyos.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow, celebrating abortion is low dude
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    wow, celebrating abortion is low dude
    Who said I was celebrating?

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meanwhile Im living with a chick I hate because I knocked her up and Im pro life.

Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Meanwhile Im living with a chick I hate because I knocked her up and Im pro life.
    After seeing what it does to girls, at least the ones I put through it, I’m pro life now too.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    Did you have your own thread on this?

In for updates if you did.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    M8 you do realize that was 6 years ago? I've been through 20+ women and 2 abortions since then.

It's time to settle down boys. I've had my fun, I've learned my lessons. A girl I met in Sweden is visiting me in February. Gonna try and lock her down...
    Do you get a kick out of girls moving for you?

The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Prime Nip has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Filipina Part 2

After she dropped the news on me, I couldn't stop pacing around the room. I came over to her place for a night of sex, not for a life altering announcement, but there I was, boiling inside. As all of you that have been following this thread know, I've been in this situation before, but not this close to home. This time, the girl wasn't thousands of miles away in another country. Gloria was right in front of me in the flesh. I could see her expressions, her emotions, her body language, and she could see mine. This time it was real, very real.

Absolutely elated, wearing one of the biggest smiles I had ever seen on her, and expecting that I was going to take the news as happily as she did, she ran up to me to give me the tightest hug she could manage. Meanwhile, I could barely look her in the eye. I felt heated, scared, and contemplated just leaving her there in the apartment, blocking her on all fronts, never to speak to her again. She quickly realized I was disappointed and angry at the news, and the tears started welling up in her eyes, dropping on to the carpet. She sat back down on the couch in silence, staring at the ground while I just stared out the window, thinking of what to say. I finally mustered up the courage to look at her and tell her about the type of person I had become, and I flat out told her she was either stuck with my child that I had no intention of taking care of, or aborting it and maybe, just maybe continuing to date me. These were her options that I put out on the table straight. She couldn't stop crying.

After I had given her the abortion ultimatum, and further let my disappointment be known with choice words, I left her there alone that night and took off on an hour long drive around the city to clear my head. I had never felt such nervousness and self-hate before. Before that night, I felt like I was teetering on the brink of sociopathy, but seeing Gloria's emotions directly in front of me triggered a deep negative response within my psyche. It woke me up, it changed me, it corrected me. I realized that night how big of a piece of **** I had become, and Gloria deserved absolutely none of this treatment. She was one of the few good girls left in this world, and I ruined her. I absolutely ruined her and any future relationship she was going to have. I didn't feel the same way as I did when I forced the Colombiana to abort. While I felt bad for the Colombiana and did everything I could to make it right after she ended the pregnancy, the Gloria situation felt far more real, and far more dangerous. This time, it was right in front of me, and I had to face it. I was scared, and after my reaction, she had every right to keep the child and enact any kind of revenge she felt was necessary. I expected the worst outcome, and started to war-game different scenarios in my head should she decide to keep the child. None of them were very desirable. Needless to say, I got very little sleep that night.

Gloria eventually reached out to me a few days later, still begging me to keep it. She even said I wouldn't have anything to do with it, she could take it back to the Philippines with her, and so on. She tried to ease the idea of having the child with her as best as she could, with tears in her eyes. I said absolutely no to all, and told her that it would be such a burden for her that the only smart option is to abort. I was not ready for a child, present in my life or not, and I didn't want any chance of anything biting me in the ass later on in life. I gave her the best arguments I could, and none of them seemed to convince her 100%. Through the tears over the phone she tried to come up with every possible justification to keep it, but I continued to push back. I felt like I was truly at the end of my rope.

After that phone call, another week had passed with zero contact. My eyes were bloodshot, my nervous system was breaking down, and I constantly kept checking my phone for notifications from Gloria. I could barely eat a full meal, and my face started to look gaunt and pale. I was functioning on safe mode, fueled by stale coffee, beef jerky and triscuits, until one fateful Sunday I finally received a simple four word text from Gloria: "I'll ****ing do it."

Happiness was an understatement. I drove straight to In and Out and devoured two double doubles in the parking lot to celebrate. I was free.

Two days later, Gloria texted a screenshot of her appointment at Planned Parenthood. That was my confirmation that she was actually going to go through with it. Giddy and relieved, I quickly texted her back "Thank you for doing this, call me afterward if you want."

The text was never delivered, and Gloria never responded. That screenshot was the last communication I was going to get from her ever again. Gloria was gone.

-End-
    Good writing skills. Make a book like Dan Bilzerian on your life story. It would sell millions.

Looking forward to stories about the new Swedish girl.
    *Fulfilling My Destiny Crew*
    *Kaizen Crew*
    *Audiobook Crew*
    *Alexander The Great Crew*
    *Patrice O'Neal Crew*

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I drove straight to In and Out and devoured two double doubles in the parking lot to celebrate."
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

"I drove straight to In and Out and devoured two double doubles in the parking lot to celebrate."
    Oh. I mean I wasn’t celebr-

Brb

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Do you get a kick out of girls moving for you?
    Of course, who wouldn’t. It’s an ego booster for sure but I always make sure to give them a really good time

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that last story was sh*x. I mean, it was well-written like everyone says, but the OP is sh*x, like I said 2 yrs ago, but worse. Catholics are strongly against abortion and now she's going to probably have to keep it a secret. She's going to die inside, no friends by her side to comfort her because she left them, for a douchebag. Makes me kinda sick to my stomach, really feel for her. Even the part where her news wasn't well-received right after moving over, her life in SD ended before it even began. F*K!!!
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Of course, who wouldn’t. It’s an ego booster for sure but I always make sure to give them a really good time
    Lol I mean okay you're honest and I get it but you just talked about going through self-realizations and change yet it's the same pattern all over again is it not?

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Lol I mean okay you're honest and I get it but you just talked about going through self-realizations and change yet it's the same pattern all over again is it not?
    Nah man, might tie this one down. She’s staying for 14 days so we’ll see.

Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scottybby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Huh? Tis the original aw fuk bye thread?! Legend mate

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she can easily cancel an apointment...
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow, celebrating abortions is low dude
    Fixed lol
    New York

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped OP. His rep should be much higher

First, post pics of the Swede, then Lock her down boyo

You know the rules
    New York

BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefJurky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

20 Girls over 6 years

I'mma pour one out for you brah

Mirin the whole documentation of the journey though srs, you're a sikkunt

Originally Posted by JustMoved24 View Post
    Repped OP. His rep should be much higher

First, post pics of the Swede, then Lock her down boyo

You know the rules
    Pics after her visit srs, don't want to jinx this

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    she can easily cancel an apointment...

thats what i thought too

inb4 OP is married and settled in 4 years and shes back and decides she wants child support

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The most captivating tale of our time. Literary brilliance - the story of a young snot-nosed misc bish blossoming into a man, dementing into a monster, and finding himself all over again. Bravo, OP. Brah-vo.
    RIP KD brahs

kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcuviello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump. wondering if this guy ever had sex again.
    RIP KD brahs