Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1768
    Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need to just finish up this last gf's story in one big go. The breakup has been bothering me for some reason as of late.

Literally any red flag you can think of, this bitch had it.

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Just read all 54 pages srs. Im a mix of emotions right now. OP never lose these stories, one day when you're 80 years old you're going to read these over again reflecting over your life.

Hello 80 year old WDP

ever hear from columbia chic again?
    We've chatted off an on but nothing serious.

johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000) johnreese86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    I need to just finish up this last gf's story in one big go. The breakup has been bothering me for some reason as of late.

Literally any red flag you can think of, this bitch had it.
    Waiting for it, man !

Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000) Custo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for #3!

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where is #3?

idk how you went through with all of that nonsense. She knew exactly what she was doing, should have told the dude to fk off and hang with his own friends. told the girl to leave, if she didn't want to you walk away. You just showed her that she can do anything and you'll stick around
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Ph.D. in Broscience GabeSpacely's Avatar
    GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100) GabeSpacely is not very well liked. (-100)
    fukking in
    Software Engineering crew
    Virgin for life crew
    Research study shows I'm fukking your girl crew

richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50) richard99cook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just read through the whole lot, what a ****ing hero OP is

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I sincerely hope that things turn around for you boyo. If anyone deserves to find true love, it's you after everything you've been through. Phuck man. Feels. We are all rootin for you brah.

Last edited by wincel; 01-21-2018 at 10:59 AM.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Story time. Calgary part 2.

Last week was a stressful week for some of us, so me and the broskis drove up to Calgary to release some pent up tension. And by release, I mean get absolutely ****ing toasted. One of our friends went missing until 8pm last night. Continuing on....

So one of our guys in the group had a female friend who just got a condo in downtown Calgary. After some persuasion, he let her know we were on the way, and she invited us all for a pre-game session at her place, which turned out to be a moving party with some of her close friends. At this point I'm thinking hell yeah mother****er because 1) Condo 2) Rich female, and 3) Rich females know other rich females. Bingo. I massaged my penis shaft in delightful anxiousness, daydreaming of the glory that was soon to come.

We reached the tower around 6 PM, head into this lavish as **** lobby and the host girl greets us there. She turns out to be a 5'11, slender blonde, absolute bombshell. I immediately start to get nervous. Bitch was way out of my league, and I just failed no-fap so my confidence was already a little low. She greets and hugs the guy she knew from our group first and goes down the line, then she gets to me. I wasn't sure that she would try to hug me like the others so I go in for a handshake. Looking up to her like a child, my outstretched hand ends up going into her stomach as she reaches around my shoulders to hug me. My face begins to burn with embarrassment.
    "Ha umm Hi nice to meet you".
    "Yea thanks nice place really".
    I look down at the floor as we start walking to the elevators. I can feel the eyes of my friends piercing into the side of my face for ****ing up a simple introduction.

6:00 PM Mountain Time: 20 floors later we enter into her hallway. I can already hear the faint sound of people talking and laughing from her place, and I soon forget about the botched intro as she opens the door. We were met with an amazing view of downtown with Banff National Park's snow capped mountains off in the distance, ******t house playing on low volume, and as I mentioned earlier, she did indeed have some hot rich female friends. I counted 6 of them in total, 4 blondes, one very cute Asian and this slightly chubby brunette who looked a little out of place. Then there was one very metro, possibly gay prettyboy with a glass of wine in his hand. The girls were quite receptive and friendly to us but the prettyboy locked eyes with me as he stayed seated on the couch, smiling with a twinkle in his eye. More on him later....

6:45 PM Mountain Time: The drinking begins. We played some Kings cup, Bull****, Have-you-ever, took shots of all kinds of expensive ****, and emptied a wine bottle like some classy mother****ers. A few games in we all start to open up and get cheeky with each other. Slightly sexual banter along with some playful insults ensued, and prettyboy homo was starting to get real friendly with me. I played nice with him so I wouldn't piss anyone off, but he was getting on my nerves quite quickly. I had to balance my attention between him and my primary target: The Asian. After a brief overview of each female subject at the party, I chose the Asian because 1) she was the only one shorter than me and 2) she seemed very chill and receptive, but I wasn't sure if she was just being nice or if she was actually attracted to me. I started out by asking her basic opener questions with some slight cheekiness, but nothing that was overly sexual. I needed to play this right, and I needed to play this slowly. I tried very hard to exercise some semblance of self control, but the alcohol continued to flow at horrendous volumes. By 10 pm, we were all shwacked. The chicks were just a hot mess at this point and prettyboy homo was just the life of the ****ing party with his gay quips and mannerisms, while I continued to warm up the Asian girl. I wasn't feeling much of a connection yet, but my drunken confidence stayed strong. I figured it was just her rich snobbishness, but I was prepared to break down every wall, her Great Wall of China, so to speak.

Approximately 10:30 PM Mountain Time: Party leaves the condominium for nightclub. The club we had picked out for the night was well within walking distance. Heading up to the entrance, I felt like an absolute bawse. Surrounded by fine ass bitches (except for the chubby brunette tho), receiving jealous stares from both sexes, and to top it off, we looked super politically correct by having one gay dude with us. It was just fab. And even better, the girls knew one of the bouncers working that night, so we skipped half the line. Bam.

Approximately 10:35 PM Mountain Time: Party enters club. I grab the Asian's hand and tell her "Let's hit the bar"

The Asian: "Hold on let's wait for the others!"
    Me: "They'll find us"
    she wriggles her hand out of mine and puts her hand up motioning me to wait. ****. I stand there awkwardly next to her until the rest of our group gets in. She ends up separating from me and heads to the dancefloor with the girls and prettyboy homo while me and the guys head to the bar. Not good, but I wasn't ready to give up just yet.

But this is where **** gets blurry, really blurry. The rest of this story is not from my own account. From this point forward, what you will be reading is what I have gathered from second hand sources. I cannot remember, nor verify any of the following events:

Me and the boys did a fair share of drinking, myself especially. I had 4 shots of Goldschlager, 6 mojitos, 3 shots of Washington Apples and around 8 or 9 draft beers. Adding that to what I had at the condo, which was about 10 beers plus an unknown amount of wine, I drank enough to kill a 12 year old.

After some drinking, I wandered around the club and found the girls on the dancefloor. I tried to dance with the Asian and got shot down. Turns out I yelled in her face, no words or anything, just a bloody war cry for a good 6 seconds about 1 inch away from her face as the girls looked in horror and confusion. This prompted one of my friends to drag me away before **** got worse....but **** got worse anyway......

I don't 100% believe this, but later on the homosex prettyboy started grabbing my ass at the bar. I played along, grabbing his ass and what-not, until he elevated the situation and tried to grab my cock. I reflex-punched him in the chest hard and he got pretty mad about it. He retreated back to the girls and told them about what happened. I was confronted and was asked to stay away from them for the rest of the night. This did not happen......

I meandered around the club again, and ran into the Asian, alone. Caught her from behind, forcefully grabbed her waist and shoved her ass into my crotch. She turned around, punched me in the neck, and ran off. Some whiteknight tried to fight me but my bros stepped in and turned him around. They kept me close by from then on to keep me out of trouble.

The chubby brunette got roofied. We all ended up dragging her out and taking her to the ER waiting room while she got checked by a doctor. On the way to the hospital, I punched a dent into a car, tripped over a homeless guy, and almost got in a fight with a group of dudes that were walking home. At the ER, I almost got arrested but instead got told to go home by a cop for doing pushups and tricep dips on his patrol car's hood that was parked outside. We get the host girl's key to her condo, they stayed back with chubby brunette while we taxi back.

Fast forward to Sunday Afternoon, approximately 1:00 PM, Mountain Time. My consciousness was regained. I woke up alone on the kitchen floor of the condo in only my underwear. My knees were scraped, and my face was oilier than a pan of bacon grease. I slowly get up, look over the marbletop counter and homosex prettyboy is sleeping soundly on the couch. It's just us two, alone in the condo. I slowly get up to find the bathroom, gather my clothes off the floor, and get dressed. I quietly sneak downstairs to the lobby and text my friends to find out where they're at. The ****ers left me and gayboy to go eat lunch with the girls. I waited for 2 hours until they get back. The girls walk in behind them, hug them goodbye in the lobby and head to the elevator. Asian girl plus the others walk right past me, faces straight ahead. No goodbye or anything for me.

My friend asks me, "You ready to get out of here?" I look him in the eye and say "Yeah, yeah I'm ****ing ready."

As for our friend that went missing until last night, he ended up hooking up with some broad at the club, spent the entire day with her in Calgary and she ended up driving him 4 hours south back to our town. He gets laid along with a 4 hour ride home, while I could barely get a hand hold.

While I was waiting in the lobby, the doorman, in his most posh, polite voice asks me, "How was your night sir?"

"Fabulous, it was fabulous."
    omg...dude...did u...did u phuck the girlyman?

MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MehranBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP i just revisited this golden thread after nearly a year! holy chit! Please type out chapter 3!!
    Finally under 20% BF crew
    5'7" crew
    league of legends crew
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jzhou19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished reading 54 pages...signed up just to comment because this thread is greatness. the fact that op is still delivering after 4 years just shows what a legend he is. needless to say op's determination and writing ability is an inspiration to all... srs

Also the high school chick is one shtty sloot and clearly has issues. Not worth your time or energy to even think about her.

now waiting for chapter 3...

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't understand why men cold approach. You wonder why you all get rejected or ghosted.....It's because you are going after random girls who may not even be attracted to you. Girls have to like you in a certain way otherwise you have to be the ****ing man. All of the girls I dated had a special attraction to me first. Once i knew that I had success. But to randomly approach women.....you better be ****ing awesome or extremely good looking or your chances are very bad
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Registered User DefensiveEnd896's Avatar
    DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I don't understand why men cold approach. You wonder why you all get rejected or ghosted.....It's because you are going after random girls who may not even be attracted to you. Girls have to like you in a certain way otherwise you have to be the ****ing man. All of the girls I dated had a special attraction to me first. Once i knew that I had success. But to randomly approach women.....you better be ****ing awesome or extremely good looking or your chances are very bad
    Sure most of the time you will get rejected but there's always going to be that one or two that will give you their number. Say there are 5 hot girls and four will reject you but one will say yes. If you don't ask those girls you are missing out on that one who could turn out to be your wife. Plus what do you have to lose by cold approaching a girl? Nothing... She says yes it's great she says no you are in the same position you were if you decided not to approach. That's how I see it anyway.

Takes a lot of self confidence but cold approaching is a great way to meet women if you do it right.
    Proud Christian

Give This Day
    Our Daily Bread
    And Forgive Those Who
    Trespass Against Us

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DefensiveEnd896 View Post
    Sure most of the time you will get rejected but there's always going to be that one or two that will give you their number. Say there are 5 hot girls and four will reject you but one will say yes. If you don't ask those girls you are missing out on that one who could turn out to be your wife. Plus what do you have to lose by cold approaching a girl? Nothing... She says yes it's great she says no you are in the same position you were if you decided not to approach. That's how I see it anyway.

Takes a lot of self confidence but cold approaching is a great way to meet women if you do it right.
    It's just weird and your chances are not good by approaching. See guys approaching girls at the gym and I can tell they don't like that chit. I personally would never do it unless I knew they liked me or worked with them or something.
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SweatyBadger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's just weird and your chances are not good by approaching. See guys approaching girls at the gym and I can tell they don't like that chit. I personally would never do it unless I knew they liked me or worked with them or something.
    Man, this is the one problem I have...The best looking chicks are often at the gym. Yet, knowing how hypergamy works, and fear of rejection, I just rage in silence.

ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristineMN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "I have a bf"

my voice just locked up and I didn't know what to say, then my brain unfroze and I just blurted out "aw fuk bye" racked my weights and walked to the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened.
    Honest | If this happened to me in real life, I would laugh so hard I wouldn't even be able to be mad/uncomfortable by the whole situation.

greatreactionsaregreat/10

Can't wait to read the rest, repped OP.

Originally Posted by SweatyBadger View Post
    Man, this is the one problem I have...The best looking chicks are often at the gym. Yet, knowing how hypergamy works, and fear of rejection, I just rage in silence.
    I mean it's one thing if you are approaching average girls. They are easier to get. But when you get to the 6.5-7/10 range it is very difficult because of so many reasons. And like you said. The hypergamy of those girls is unreal.

Anyone on this forum that lifts or is good looking can get with an average 5/10 girl if they wanted to, but it's absurd for a man to put in so much effort just to date down
    PC specs

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew

Registered User H0H0H0HolySchit's Avatar
    H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) H0H0H0HolySchit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a google doc of all his stories recollected into 1 google doc pm me for link.

I read this whole ****ing thread last night for 2 hours and felt the need to do this, will be updated regularly when op posts more.

op you are a****ing LEGEND and an inspiration to us all.

Brady12Jesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brady12Jesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brady12Jesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the post that prompted me to get an account of this site, good job boyo

SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickBoy969 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This. If a chick ain't showing you interests she either A) Has a boyfriend or B) Isn't attracted to you.

3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As countless others have said, OP, you're a genius. For the past few days, I've been reading this thread. Best thing since sliced bread. I do realize how hard it must be for you to keep updating, so just want to let you know that we really appreciate the effort. Stay safe bruh.
    HTC crew checking in (LTC, skinny bishes, BBW's, thicc chicks all welcome)

Manchester United 4life

Snailrus Crew

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to all the nay sayers ^

Yes girls will give you a hint to let you know they are interested, but this can be difficult to spot when trying to cold approach. Thing is in a crowded place people are usually focused on what they have going on and very rarely will they spot you out in a crowd much less give you hints. There are also times where they walk by pretending theyre not checking you out. Unfortunately its still the mans job to go out and introduce himself while the girl sits back, girls approaching happens but this is for very rare cases. To end this off, a cliche saying....every shot thats not taken is a shot missed
    *** A.C. Milan ***

socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you guys are playing a dangerous game

some guy lost his gym membership cuz some bish claimed he was making him uncomfortable

5 years.. gone

i'm being watch, I know it.. i think the staff knows it's bs but idc I don't talk to ANY females I keep my head DOWN at all times and you guys should too

feminism has turned females into weapons of mass destruction

you either let them come to you, or you take the blue pill.. you take a risk either way, I leave it up you

socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50) socrates077 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    also I used to hate rep begging but..

I know some of you *******s remember socrates07 from years ago

I need my powers back nomsayin

Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahristotle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best 4h read ever, Op. Fkn repped, so much life wisdom learnt (srs)
    *Forever alone crew*
    *Always pick 4 crew*

RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RushEm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread makes me want to start my own
    amazing how far OP came from day 1 to now

Alright, let's get this chit finished already.

I'm sorry for the wait but honestly, I didn't want to write the rest of this until now. Thoughts of my ex have been polluting my mind for the past 6 months - uncontrollable, toxic, depressing thoughts that have put a burden on my daily life. There have been many nights of no sleep due to just one fleeting dream of her out of nowhere. Once she's in my mind again, down the rabbit hole I go into an abyss of regret and anger.

I've tried every OTC anti-anxiety aid to help curb the thoughts and subsequent feelings. I've only been with 4 girls since I broke up with her in August; only 2 of them I was able to smash, and it was the emptiest sex I've ever had. Getting with other girls didn't help a thing. Time and focusing on other goals helped the most; it's now mid-February and the thoughts still linger from time to time.

Without further ado...let's pick up where we left off. I'll break this up as best as I can since I'm gonna try to cover the rest of my time with her in just a couple posts.

Let's go.

Chapter 3 - "I love you" and the No Trust Confrontation

Her behavior at the party left a permanent effect on me, and I didn't think she really understood how I felt. It was either she didn't understand, or didn't care because I never got a real apology out of her. At the same time, I'm pretty good at showing little emotion, so it might have looked like I actually didn't care about it. I kept the anger bottled up as best as I could, and I continued on with her in a relationship that was already set to be a failure due to that one night. First impressions are extremely important, and her first impression on me in a social setting was completely ruined. The thought of the inevitable end remained in the back of my mind, but the sex was good and I enjoyed the attention I got with her in public, so on we went. Driven by pure lust, I suffered on in silence with this horrendous broad.

Despite my bottled up thoughts, things were going well. She spent lots of time with me, we smashed multiple times a day and traveled around to many places together. We bought each other gifts, went to dinners - all the chit couples do. I actually started to feel great about us, and I started to contemplate the possibility of forgiveness for her violations against me.

Then I began to learn about her past.

Over time little (and big) details of her past came out. Many things she told me drew MASSIVE red flags. Some of these included stories about her abusive step-father, a very critical mother, and the fact that she has done hard drugs. She was also prescribed SSRI's a few months back by a psychiatrist she'd been going to for months. Another big red flag was that she never got over a relationship she had at age 20 with a 40 year old chiropractor. Sadly, he died of cancer, but it was obvious that even 9 years later, she was still not over him. She had a tattoo on her wrist with his initials, and talked about him many times. Hell, I felt that I was constantly being compared to him at times throughout the relationship which pissed me off to no end. Jane also admitted she eloped with some douchebag art student from her home town, which ended in divorce after 5 years, surprise surprise.

One night in bed, she decided to interrogate me about other bitches I've been with, and a few other things she wanted to know more about, typical girl chit - favorite type of girl, have I ever had an STD et cetera. I stupidly decided to ask her the same questions, and I didn't like the answer to one specifically...

"So how many guys have YOU been with?"

Yeah, I ****ing asked that question - there's nothing insecure about it.

She sheepishly answered with.....37.
    "Thirty seven huh?"
    "Yea it's not like, a lot...I know guys with 100 plus girls"
    "Well they're guys, for a girl it's different."
    "I went through a phase, I'm passed that now."
    "You sure? How long ago was this phase..."
    "In high school, after high school...a long time ago ok?"

That was pretty much the end of that conversation. Keep in mind, she was 29 at the time of this conversation and had gotten out of a 5 year marriage with art douchebag 3 years prior. After this knowledge, I barely wanted to **** her that night, I was so disgusted. Luckily, she never hit me with the "omg you're insecure" line, but she knew I felt uneasy about it.

37 other dicks were inside her, multiple times before mine. And yet I still stuck around long after this conversation. Long enough to even tell her I loved her a few weeks later....

Now lets be real here m8's, I only said it to keep her around for the sex. I promise.

Just kidding....I was actually having real feelings for this used up bitch.

The first I love you's came out for the first time after a nice dinner around Halloween. The "relationship" was about 3 months old now. We were laying on her bed naked, having a little bit of foreplay. Before I stick it in her she says "Do you love me WDP? I want you to say it." I ask her why she wants me to say it and she tells me she's never said it first to anyone. Welp, being the cuck that I was, I came out and said it without hesitation. I even threw in a stutter in the middle of the sentence just to add to the cuckery. I stuttered on a 3 word sentence boyos....phuck all of you. She did say I love you back at least, but the damage was done. The sex was extra great that night, but the fact that she had to pull the "I've never said it first to anyone" line kept me very uneasy. She was a professional at this game, and I was junior varsity. All in all, I think she really did love me. Her body language, the way she looked and talked to me at that moment was all convincing, but like I said....she was the pro here and I was the traumatized fish in a shark pond.

Despite thinking she really had feelings for me, I still kept the trauma from her behavior at the party, knowing about her past, and many other little irks about her inside my mind, eating away at my patience. It did come out little by little in passive aggressive ways, but one night it was too much. I decided to open up and attack her over everything that bothered me, which included keeping her phone screen down when I was around, among other things. Albeit, I was wrong for waking her up at 1:30am on a work night to confront her about these things. I just couldn't sleep due to all the nagging niggles in my mind, it was way too much. Before I rolled over and nudged her in her back to wake her up, I contemplated waiting till morning -needless to say, that didn't happen. I woke that bitch up and told her I flat out could not trust her, and it was a problem. She lifted her head off the pillow and didn't say a word; she just took her pillow and went downstairs to sleep on the couch. Her silence made me even more paranoid and angrier, so I followed her whore ass downstairs and told her I wanted answers, then the blow up happened.

"Why the **** are you asking me this now WDP? You know I have to work tomorrow! What the **** is wrong with you? Get help with this trust bullchit" Remember, this is a bitch that sees a psychiatrist twice a month and got prescribed SSRI's before.
    "How the **** can I trust your ass after all the **** you've done?" I yell back.
    "I....DON'T....DO...ANYTHING with anyone else, ok? You have this idea of me and it's wrong!"
    "That party gave me ALL the ideas I needed to know about you Jane!"
    "Ooohhh I see what this is about now, you're still hung up on me dancing with your friends, I'm going home **** this."

She gets up, grabs her keys and makes her way for the door. I block her from going because I wasn't satisfied with her answers. We kind of stand there, not saying anything to each other in the dark for a few minutes. It was tense and awkward as chit but I finally let her leave.

"Go, get the **** out of here, we'll finish this later."

"I'm going home to sleep, not to **** some random guy like you think I am, goodnight WDP you ****ing *******."

The next few days after, we didn't see each other or talk much. I didn't want to be around her, and she didn't want to be around me. In the end, the only redeeming part of this was that she was the first one to break down and ask to come over first. I didn't bring up the argument, and neither did she. I felt like she was afraid to bring it up, because honestly I was ready to end it and she knew it.

The next month or so after, she was on her best behavior, she bought me gifts, paid for dinner and sucked my dick anytime I wanted it. My directness that night worked, but only for a little while...

Next up: More embarrassment and the DJ from Miami - hopefully done tomorrow night.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for chapter 4
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Phuck, OP....feels...I had a relationship similar to this. Was a complete and total beta...Hindsight it had to happen because it finally gave me dignity and confidence. you gonna make it
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast