Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74
Results 2,191 to 2,193 of 2193
    MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AD337 View Post
    I feel like if we were there in person to see the show we'd see the placings more suitable.. Clark is a friend of mine but will still agree that I was worried for him (during prejudging at least) that Hide was ahead of him... I thought Hide looked really good especially in side chest (legs in that pose namely)
    Jose I'm seeing now gave up the ghost with his conditioning at night.

Clark had conditioning that was on point. I just don't see him having a more appealing shape, fullness, or size next to Hide. His conditioning was on point though.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) extricate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    I feel like hide deserved 3rd. As good as clarke looks i think hide should have had the edge. Then it's a tossup between jose and clarke with clarke winning some poses and vice versa. Hard to decide for me.
    x2

Hide was third for me.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Props to Ced!