Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Haven't had any of these beers yet, aside from Dragon's Milk (which is my all time favorite beer).
    Pretty excited to give the Banana Bread beer a go.

Chicken, lettuce, pineapple, pico de gallo, onions, jalepenos, and Santa Fe sauce. Gotta love eating at work.

Bacon Pancakes with whipped butter, maple syrup, and sausage links.

Upgraded from "curls for the girls" to "rows for the hoes".

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------
    r2's WILLpower -- now completely free of bitchassness!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ihop ?

Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flyin Ryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ihop ?
    Nah it was a local joint in the metro Detroit area called Original House of Pancakes. Best breakfast food I've ever had.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Back off a small hiatus.
    I planned on taking Saturday and Sunday off from lifting, but that turned into Monday as well.
    I got stuck working from 4:30am until 6:00pm, and then I had to do some stuff to help my sister out.
    She had sinus surgery yesterday, so I had to do a couple things for her.

Also, yesterday I found out I'm going to be a daddy.
    Pretty big change of events, 'nom sayin?

I feel very blessed, as I was told a couple years ago I may not be able to have children.
    A few recent doctor visits have told me otherwise, and here I am.
    My lady is also taking it very well, which is great. Obviously this is not something we planned to do.
    Should be a very, very stressful yet exciting time in my life.

Regardless, I should be back in the gym today after work.
    Last day of deloading, and tomorrow I should be hitting the weight hard again.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Whoa big news!
    Congrats!
    How long have you known the girl for?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Whoa big news!
    Congrats!
    How long have you known the girl for?
    Thanks buddy.

We've known each other for over a year but we've only been dating for a couple of months.
    It's a bit scary, but I know we both have good heads on our shoulders and think realistically about the situation.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

So I purchased a different memory card for my phone, and I think that might have solved my problem.
    It did for now, at least...

Superbowl Eats!

Meatball sliders, swedish meatballs, mini tacos, bacon-wrapped weenies, and veggies.

Chocolate Chip Cookie. Had two of these.
    It's funny how good 'crappy' food tastes when you go without it for so long.

New Holland's Imperial IPA
    Not very good, I'll be honest. Much more of a Bell's Two Hearted fan.

And more food...

Blue Cheese Chicken Breast on a bed of lettuce, pico de gallo, onions, jalapenos, and pineapples.

Chicken wraps with bacon, cheddar, lettuce, jalapeno, and chipotle BBQ sauce.

Chicken, Bacon, and Cheddar on a Pretzel Bun.

Panera Hazelnut Coffee. The best.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Workout from 2/4/2014

Seated Curl Machine
    115 x 6 x 3

DB Military Press
    35's x 5
    45's x 5
    55's x 5

Seated Curl Machine
    125 x 8 x 3

Cable Crunches
    100 x 12 x 4

DB Front Raises >> DB Curls
    40's x 5 >> 40's x 6
    40's x 5 >> 40's x 6
    40's x 5 >> 40's x 6

BB Military Press
    110 x 5 x 3

DB Seated Shoulder Press
    50's x 8 x 2

Treadmill
    20 minutes
    1.75 miles

Felt great getting back in the gym.
    I had a ton of energy, which I have been lacking the past couple weeks.

Also got back on track with my diet.
    Sunday was kind of a 'cheat day' in a sense, even though I didn't eat terribly.
    Monday wasn't a terrible day, but my girlfriend's mother ended up making me dinner.
    Even though I already ate, I felt obligated to eat again. :P
    For the record, it was chicken parmesan w/ spaghetti noodles and a slice of choc. chip banana Amish bread.
    No big deal.

Heading to the gym now. My legs are killing me, so hopefully I can muster out some decent squats.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Workout from 2/5/2014

BB Squats
    110 x 5
    130 x 5
    150 x 5
    180 x 3
    210 x 5
    235 x 5

BB Shrugs
    200 x 12 x 5

DB Side Bends
    45's x 12 x 3

DB Hammer Curls
    40's x 8
    45's x 7
    50's x 5
    45's x 7
    40's x 8

DB Arnold Press
    50's x 8 x 3

Treadmill
    10 minutes
    1 mile

A bit pressed for time today.
    Working out between jobs is pretty tough to do. :P

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

How far do you live from work? How long does it take you to get ready/eat etc?

How far do you live from work? How long does it take you to get ready/eat etc?
    Right now about 15 minutes from work.
    I'm moving this weekend, and my drive will be extended to about 20-25 given traffic and weather.

Today was a rare scenario where I work both jobs in the same day.
    I worked 8-1pm at Panera this morning, drove over to the gym, tanned (nohomo) and worked out, showered, and made it to Bagger Dave's by 3pm.

Eating either gets fit in while I'm at work or I wait til after I get home.
    Some days I follow an IF protocol, some days I don't.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

I'm still alive.
    I worked doubles Thursday and Friday, and I moved into my new place all day on Saturday.
    Not much lifting has been done the past few days, aside from furniture and beer bottles.
    Might post up a few pics of the apartment once we get organized... it's quite nice.

Should be back in the gym today after work around 4.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Know that feel man.
    Worked an 11 hour day today. Keep grinding.

Know that feel man.
    Worked an 11 hour day today. Keep grinding.
    Hard work does pay off.
    I was officially promoted today, and given a $3500 raise.
    Woop, there it is.

In lifting news, I made it to the gym yesterday but my session was cut short after cardio (I typically get it out of the way first).

Will be lifting today, for sure.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

3500$ now thats what is UP!!!!!!

Workout from 2/10/2014

BB Bench
    110 x 5
    130 x 5
    150 x 5
    175 x 3
    190 x 5
    210 x 5
    200 x 6

Cable Pulldowns
    65 x 6 x 4

Cable Crunches
    100 x 12 x 4

DB Iso Incline >> DB Hammer Curls
    70's x 7
    70's x 7 >> 35's x 10
    70's x 7 >> 35's x 10
    70's x 7 >> 35's x 10

DB Flies
    45's x 6
    45's x 7
    45's x 8

Weighted Dips
    BW + 30 x 10 x 2

BB Skullcrushers
    60 x 15 x 3

Treadmill
    20 minutes
    1.75 miles

Great workout yesterday.
    On my way to another one right now.

We don't have internet in the apartment yet, as we're working on some electrical issues in our living room.
    Therefore I'm coming to you live from a local coffee establishment across the road.
    Fun stuff, right? :P

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Workout from 2/11/2014

New Weight
    174.6 lbs
    It's just falling off.

BB Deadlift
    125 x 5
    150 x 5
    175 x 5
    210 x 3
    275 x 5
    310 x 5
    340 x 1
    350 x Fail

DB Side Bends
    45's x 12 x 2

Reverse Grip Pulldown Machine
    180 x 6
    200 x 7
    220 x 8
    220 x 8

Seated Cable Rows
    180 x 6
    200 x 6
    200 x 6
    220 x 6

One Arm DB Row/Pushups
    35's x 10 x 3
    These things whoop my ass.

Treadmill
    20 minutes
    1.75 miles

Day off tomorrow so hopefully I can upload my food pics from the past few days.
    I took a few to give you guys something to look at. :P

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thought you were doing 5/3/1?
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

Pardon my hiatus. Here are my last few workouts...

I had shoulder day on the 15th, but I lost my numbers from that day and can't quite remember...

2/17/2014

BB Squats
    110 x 5
    140 x 5
    170 x 5
    200 x 5
    220 x 5
    250 x 3
    200 x 6

BB Shrugs
    200 x 10 x 3
    250 x 6 x 2

DB Seated Shoulder Press
    55's x 8 x 3
    60's x 8 x 2
    65's x 6

Cable Crunches
    100 x 12 x 5

DB Hammer Curls
    40's x 8
    45's x 8
    50's x 5
    45's x 7
    40's x 10

Treadmill
    20 minutes
    1.75 miles

---

2/19/2014

BB Bench
    110 x 5
    130 x 5
    150 x 5
    180 x 5
    200 x 5
    220 x 3
    230 x 1
    235 x 1

Cable Pulldowns
    50 x 10
    65 x 10 x 3

Cable Crunches
    100 x 12 x 4

DB Flies - Legs at 6 inches
    40's x 8 x 3
    45's x 8 x 2

Dips
    BW x 10 x 4

Treadmill
    20 minutes
    1.75 miles

Cut a little short today due to a work meeting.

---

Most of my free time has been devoted to getting our apartment in good shape, so I've been "go, go, go" for about 2 weeks now.
    It's finally coming together though, and I can ease up on the gas, so to speak.
    We may or may not get internet in the place yet, we haven't decided.
    With the little one on the way, we need to save as much as we can.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

After re-evaluating my free time and my current lifting routine, I decided to get back on the Madcow 5x5 routine I was doing at my physical peak a couple years ago.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    I usually lift 4x per week when doing mad cows, sometimes 5x on rare occasions.
    I will do military press instead of incline bench on days I do squats/deads, because my shoulders need work.
    Each session is preceded by 20 minutes of cardio.

I am starting that ASAP.
    First workout coming soon.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    congrats on the good news, very jelly of your beer range.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

Dont fix what aint broken. Sounds like a damn plan brother!

Originally Posted by gymjunki3 View Post
    congrats on the good news, very jelly of your beer range.
    Dont fix what aint broken. Sounds like a damn plan brother!
    Thanks fellas.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Workout from 2/26/2014

BB Squats
    110 x 5
    130 x 5
    150 x 5
    200 x 5
    230 x 5

BB Bench
    110 x 5
    120 x 5
    160 x 5
    180 x 5
    200 x 5

BB Bent Rows
    110 x 5
    110 x 5
    135 x 5
    160 x 5
    180 x 5
    180 x 5
    (yes 2 sets @ 180)

DB Iso Incline Bench
    70's x 8 x 2

BB Skullcrushers
    60 x 15 x 3

Treadmill
    20 minutes
    1.75 miles

No abs today, but I'm going tomorrow for a delt/trap workout so I'll hit abs then too.
    Squats were great, bench and rows were almost a struggle.
    I haven't lifted in about 5 days... had some unfortunate events happen, plus I was pretty under-the-weather.

---

Unfortunately, my girlfriend lost our baby on Tuesday evening.
    Single handedly the most traumatic experience of my life.
    And this is coming from somebody who was mugged and stabbed back in 2006 and "mustard gassed" in 2008.

Combine that with being sick and I really haven't had much time to lift.
    However, I'm feeling better now and today was my first day back on the wagon, so to speak.

Like I said, I'm going to hit delts, traps, and some abs tomorrow only to follow up with squats/deads/military on Friday.

gb2
    Get Big.
    God Bless.

r2

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

Very sorry to hear about the loss of the baby man, still putting in work. Even battling being sick man, and i know your work schedule is nutso.

Very sorry to hear about the loss of the baby man, still putting in work. Even battling being sick man, and i know your work schedule is nutso.
    Thanks boss.
    I cut back a little bit... I was doing 65-70 hours a week, now I'm only doing 55ish.
    My promotion enabled me to cut back at the other job and not feel it so much in the wallet.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Very sorry
    my prayers are with you
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry for the loss bud. Take care of the lady.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Very sorry
    my prayers are with you
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Sorry for the loss bud. Take care of the lady.
    Thank you fellas. She is my #1 priority beyond anything right now, which is one thing I think I have in order.

Ryan's Supp. Stack
    ----------------------

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry to hear about the baby bro
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.