Closed Thread
    jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)

Valor DD-40 vs Rep FID Bench

http://valorfitness-com.3dcartstores...FID_p_370.html
    https://www.amazon.com/ValorPRO-DD-4...dp/B01HHBY49W/
    http://www.repfitness.com/rep-fid-adjustable-bench
    https://www.amazon.com/Rep-Adjustabl...dp/B00YNS7D9G/
    The Valor uses a rounded tube for the back foot and the feet seem to have something shiny around them. The Rep is rectangular tube, black metal feet

The Valor uses a rounded tube for the seat 3-position adjuster, the Rep is square

The Valor Line Art pdf indicates it is 450 mm tall when flat (17.717"), the Rep says it is 17.5". Maybe the difference is due to the shiny metal feet on the back?

I know the Rep came first but I was wondering if Valor made any other changes/improvements that I haven't noticed? Quality of finishing perhaps?

NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Valor DD-40 reviews?

I noticed that the rep fitness AB3000 FID seems to fluctuate in price. Was up to 349 shipped from amazon and now down to 329. However, looking at the history, it was 299 earlier this year.

As I was shopping, I also noticed the DD-40 and looks VERY similar. Hence, I have resurrected this thread and wondering about the Valor Fitness DD-40 quality compared to the Rep AB3000.

Based on what positives I have heard on these forums from Rep's service reputation, I think they may be the better brand. However, I have questions that I submitted to them over a month ago on their website with no response.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    did you mean to bump such an old thread?

anyhow since it's up. i'd personally go with REP because he posts regularly on this forum and has gotten and given feedback on his gear and responded well enough.

does it have to have a decline function? you can get a 0-90 bench for cheaper from REP
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHAngler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    did you mean to bump such an old thread?

anyhow since it's up. i'd personally go with REP because he posts regularly on this forum and has gotten and given feedback on his gear and responded well enough.

does it have to have a decline function? you can get a 0-90 bench for cheaper from REP
    Yes, it was the exact comparison that I was going to question and ironically there were no responses. Maybe it will add closure and help the OP decide. That must be agonizing waiting over a year for a response...

I don't need decline feature really but looking at the price of the new rep ab3100 and the price difference of the what appears to be great quality 3000 model, I would spend another 80 to get the 3000 if the price ever came back down. The Valor bench can be had right now for $254 shipped which if similar or better quality, may be a great deal?

danielvalor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This sure looks similar, thanks for sharing. Feel free to ask me any questions about any Valor Fitness products.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Please note: actively advertising is not permitted on this forum.