Thread: My Bulking Log.

Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Bulking Log.

Alright, Im rather new to this site. But I am not new to the bodbuilding scene. I have been an avid workout freak for years. Just was not able to stay consistent with it. I have 3 beautiful children, a wife, a full time career. I recently purchased my first house and my first 2 acres of land. I am 25 years old.

The point of this is to make my nutrition to a whole new level. I am currently bulking to roughly 230. Buuut I want to drop to 210 or so and stay ripped at 210. I work commercial plumbing right now. Been with this company 5+ years, almost 6. Its a very physical job. That is long hours and early mornings and at times extremely late nights.

I wake up at 3 am every day to cook my breakfast, lunch and snacks for the day. Now this a bulk so its not the cleanest "diet" out there.

Im gonna start it off with today. And take it from there.

11 Egg whites and 1 whole egg. Roughly 1 cup of chopped potatoes cooked in a skillet with a **** ton of black pepper and crushed red pepper. 2 Wheat Pumpkin spice pankcakes. 24 oz of water with 1 scoop of Cellucor Bcaa's.

Lunch consisted of 3/4 pounds of Italin Garlic Bread. A Vanilla Whey protein shake with 16 oz of water. (Had to take the kids grocery shopping and had a **** ton of stuff to do around the house today. Today was my Wifes birthday so I had a lot to do ahaha)

Dinner was 2 cups of Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup.

While dinner was cooking I drank probably a cup of Apple Sauce out of the jar. Great Value brand apple sauce. Along with 2 cups of whole milk with a scoop of nesquick chocolate powder.

Right after dinner about 30 minutes ago, I ate another serving of the tortilla soup. Along with a bottle Yohoo drink.

I went a little off my "diet" today for the simple fact it was my wifes birthday. So I was trying to give her a nice relaxing day to just chill. Oh yea and prior to workout at 5 am. I took 2 scoops of Cellucor's Blue Razz C4 pw with 16 oz of water. I also drank about 54 oz of water while at the gym.

And in about 30 minutes or so I am going to drink 2 scoops of Gnc Strawberry weight gainer with 2 cups of whole milk right before bed.

This layout probably wont make any sense to anyone. Its kinda like my life. Hectic and non stop, never knowing whats going to happen next. So if you do happen to follow this please be patient with me

Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kazdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chest & Shoulders.

Incline Bench Press.

225x7
    185x10
    205x5
    --Was not able to put out as much as I did last C&S day, Had a slight headache I woke up with, and back day yesterday was just too damn taxing.

Dips.
    Bw= Body Weight.

Bwx10
    Bwx10
    Bwx10
    Bwx10

Incline Dumbbell Press.

40x10+Superset
    45x10+Superset
    45x7+Superset
    45x7+Superset
    --Superset was 10 pushups.

Smith Machine Overhead Press

135x10
    225x7
    185x10
    185x10

Front Delt Raises

30x10+Superset
    35x10+Superset
    35x10+Superset
    40x7+Superset
    --Superset was a burnout of Barbell upright rows.

Breakfast.

12 Egg Whites with 1 tblspn of Cayenne pepper.

2 wheat blend Pumpkin Spice pankcakes.

24 Oz water with Gnc Vanilla Whey Protein.

Gnc Daily vita pack, 1200mg Fishoil. I got the majority of my lunch cooked already for the day. I kinda ****ed myself though. I forgot to buy paper towels and sammich baggies at the grocery yesterday. So Its time to improvise. Boiled 6 eggs to replace my potatoes. And Im going to bring an extra snack or two for during the day to get close to the same carb intake.

9 am. 12 oz chicken breast. 1/4 roll of garlic Italian bread 1 gogurt tube and 16 oz water with 1 scoop gnc vanilla whey protein.
    Last edited by Kazdaddy; 01-06-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Ok sorry, its been something like two days since I logged anything.

Breakfast was the usual except I have noticed that my appetite is getting stronger so to say. I am hungry more now then ever and I am extremely excited about this. That just means I can stuff my fat face with more and more food I looooove to eat. Has always been something I enjoy ahahaha.

12 egg whites, 4 pancakes 24 oz water with whey protein.

Break and lunch both consisted of chicken breasts, boiled eggs streussel cakes protein shakes. Oh and on the way home I stopped and got a Yohoo from the store along with some gum and another snack cake. Then on the way to the gym I stopped at mcdonalds on got a double cheeseburger.

Todays work out was legs. So two scoops of Cellucor's C4 in 16 oz of water before my work out. Leg days are taxing as I believe they should.

Squats.

135 lb warm upx10
    225x10
    315x7
    285x10
    -------- On a side note, I really was not motivated this day. It has been extremely cold out and I work outside. The cold really makes my knee hurt. It was a long day at work and it just kinda demotivated me.

Leg Press

225 warm upx10
    315x10
    405x10
    495x10

Did a little variation of the leg press. I moved my legs closer together to kinda really target a different part of the muscle group.

315x10
    405x10
    405x10

Calve raises.

225x20
    315x20
    315x20
    405x20

Hamstring extensions as I call them

60x10
    60x10
    60x10
    60x10

Quad extensions.

130x10
    150x7
    130x7
    130x7
    ----Again the overall feel of the day really affected me performance wise at the gym today.

1-7-14

Same **** as always. Morning was great today. Was still really damn cold because of the "POLAR VORTEX!!!!" as they call it. But today is a rest day. So I decided to load up on carbs today. Kind of a spur of the moment deal when I woke up. I dropped back on my egg whites and went with 6 instead of 12. I also increased the size and the number of my pancakes today. A total of 4 pancakes the entire size of the pan. I think its like a 7 inch pan. Or some **** like that, I will have to look later. And my protein shake.

Cooked my chicken and potatoes and boiled eggs for lunch. I also took 2 gogurts, 2 packs of peanut butter crackers. A banana and more snack cakes. Like I said it was a rest day. On the way to work I grabbed a Yohoo and a monster.

Today at dinner I was really hungry. On the way home I grabbed another mcdonalds double cheeseburger. Before dinner was finished I ate a few snack cakes. Dinner was 3 porkchops. 2 cups of mushroom rice. Right under 1 cup (almost an entire can) of green beans. AFter dinner I ate a tostinos frozen pizza. And then grabbed my cake bowl and filled it up with cinnamon toast crunch and whole milk. Ate it all and went to bed shortly after.

1-9-14

Today same ****. Upped my carbs for breakfast. Increased chicken breast count today and make an extra baked potato. Along with some wheat things little italy garlic chips, snack cakes, gogurts a half pack of ritz crackers and my protein shakes. That was my break and lunch. And now Im waiting for dinner. I am making breakfast for dinner as its a quick and easy meal. Plus its pretty damn good.

mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Since you're new here. Here's a free tip. Nobody, not even your mother, will read all of that. Keep the daily updates to a much shorter entry and people will more than likely help you out. Good luck with your bulk
    I woke up this morning still breathing. Might as well take advantage of it.

Working every day to be just a little stronger, healthier, or smarter than yesterday.

Originally Posted by mrc19888 View Post
    Since you're new here. Here's a free tip. Nobody, not even your mother, will read all of that. Keep the daily updates to a much shorter entry and people will more than likely help you out. Good luck with your bulk
    Well since being new here... I will keep my reply to yours something like this.

I dont care if you read my bulk log or not. This is not to make you happy, my mother happy, nor anyone else happy. I do this for myself to help ME log my eating habits to help me see where my flaws are and help me keep up with the amount of food I intake on a daily basis.

So thank you for your tip. But here is one. Dont always be interested in what other people think or say about **** that you do. You will always live your life following in what others think is cool.