Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Is buying AthleanX a waste of money?

So I raised a lot of money to buy something that is going to better my health and give me muscle building results. I am sure you guys have addressed this question before, but I really need to know if buying AthleanX or any fitness program is a waste of my money. Am I better off just buying the core supplements of: whey, casein, multivitamin, and a good diet? Or will this workout program really boost my physique, you guys tell me thank you...

Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Joeliftking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yes it is a huge waste. Do baby lovers starting stength instead. You will have MUCH better gains. Spend your money on whey, creatine and multivitamins.

truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) truebeliever95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joeliftking View Post
    Yes it is a huge waste. Do baby lovers starting stength instead. You will have MUCH better gains. Spend your money on whey, creatine and multivitamins.
    Thanks for your input man.

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if mike chang wasnt on youtube, the athleanx guy would be the next mike chang. he knows nothing. don't buy it. get on a free beginners program here.

Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    if mike chang wasnt on youtube, the athleanx guy would be the next mike chang. he knows nothing. don't buy it. get on a free beginners program here.
    That is true, I even looked at Mike Chang too man, I really feel like I make up the 90% of Americans that are lazy haha

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    complete waste dont buy it just read a basic 5x5 or startig strength

Originally Posted by Jaywalking View Post
    complete waste dont buy it just read a basic 5x5 or startig strength
    I did what y'all suggested and am now doing the big man on campus workout schedule by bodybuilding.com
    Thank you for y'all's input, I really was lost when it came to finding a workout regimen but now I see that spending money on something you can learn for free is not only a waste of money and time, but foolish as well. And this is how the market thrives basically, off the uneducated. It is pretty sad.

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The AthleanX guy is full of chit, all pics of him with the mets are photoshopped and he doesn't seem to understand basic training principles, it's all about bosuballs and rubber bands with that guy. Get the Starting Strength book, it will contain every piece of knowledge you will need for over a year forward and it's not a typical "BURN fat while building MUCLE and activate your CORE while getting CHISELED ABS and awesome PECS" training program. Rippetoe is the way to go, disregard Mike Chang the second.
    No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

Originally Posted by IcemanIsDead View Post
    The AthleanX guy is full of chit, all pics of him with the mets are photoshopped and he doesn't seem to understand basic training principles, it's all about bosuballs and rubber bands with that guy. Get the Starting Strength book, it will contain every piece of knowledge you will need for over a year forward and it's not a typical "BURN fat while building MUCLE and activate your CORE while getting CHISELED ABS and awesome PECS" training program. Rippetoe is the way to go, disregard Mike Chang the second.
    I figured that Jeff Cavalier was all talk, but I didn't know he photoshopped and stuff lol. In fact I knew all those reviews on his website were bogus as well, and including his BS overpriced training supplements.

jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha! You're such an idiot. Photoshopped pictures with the Mets. Just google the freaking guy, he's by far the most qualified strength and workout guy online. Honestly, Rippetoe is good too, but he never worked for a pro sports team and doesn't have a physical therapy degree like Cavaliere does. They are both really good. Now Chang is a different story entirely. He is straight booooooshiiitttt!

Originally Posted by IcemanIsDead View Post

jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerseylifter28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by truebeliever95 View Post
    I figured that Jeff Cavalier was all talk, but I didn't know he photoshopped and stuff lol. In fact I knew all those reviews on his website were bogus as well, and including his BS overpriced training supplements.
    Dude, you're being misled once again. Cavaliere is legit. As I told Iceman, just google the freaking guy - he wasn't only the strength and conditioning coach for the Mets but he also writes for Men's Fitness magazine and Sports Illustrated. And actually, I am taking his supplements now and I am loving them. Body fat is down to just under 9% and my weight has climbed up to the low 190's. I'm 41 and have NEVER reached those numbers before and the only thing I've changed is swapping my supps from Optimum to Rx.

That is true, I even looked at Mike Chang too man, I really feel like I make up the 90% of Americans that are lazy haha
    Mike Chang, now THAT is one guy who is full of ****!! Did you all know he used to sell penis pills online before he figured he'd try and make money on fitness. Yep I know a guy that knows him and even he said he's straight bull****.

Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    You do know that Cavaliere, the dude from athleanx is a sports medicine physical therapist who worked in pro baseball right? He writes for magazines too. I saw one of his articles in Mens Fitness when I was at the airport. He is actually one of the few guys that I trust on youtube for their information. Rest are pretenders.

Originally Posted by jerseylifter28 View Post
    You do know that Cavaliere, the dude from athleanx is a sports medicine physical therapist who worked in pro baseball right? He writes for magazines too. I saw one of his articles in Mens Fitness when I was at the airport. He is actually one of the few guys that I trust on youtube for their information. Rest are pretenders.
    Well I didnt mean to advocate that he is a fake, but the overall principle is that I dont need to buy his products to gain any higher edges right?

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have NO idea what the hell you bought, but 9/10 times.. it's a waste of money.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Have NO idea what the hell you bought, but 9/10 times.. it's a waste of money.
    I didn't buy anything...

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jerseylifter28 View Post
    Dude, you're being misled once again. Cavaliere is legit. As I told Iceman, just google the freaking guy - he wasn't only the strength and conditioning coach for the Mets but he also writes for Men's Fitness magazine and Sports Illustrated. And actually, I am taking his supplements now and I am loving them. Body fat is down to just under 9% and my weight has climbed up to the low 190's. I'm 41 and have NEVER reached those numbers before and the only thing I've changed is swapping my supps from Optimum to Rx.
    Yep, you gained weight and lost fat because of switching supplements. This comment really shows your knowledge of fitness. Cavaliere doesn't know chit about smart training. Men's fitness is probably one of the worst sources to turn to when it comes to training except for Athlean-X and Mike Chang. Cavaliere, as I said, is all about bosu balls, swiss balls and elastic bands, those things are not items that will build a good physique and strong body.

I have failed to find any lists of mets physical therapists from '06-'08 that involves Cavaliere, so you tell me if he really was employed by the mets.

Jeff Cavaliere claims that you can burn fat and build muscle simultaneously, and that squats are bad for your back and knees. He also seems to believe in spotreducing fat:

No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I raised a lot of money to buy something that is going to better my health and give me muscle building results. I am sure you guys have addressed this question before, but I really need to know if buying AthleanX or any fitness program is a waste of my money. Am I better off just buying the core supplements of: whey, casein, multivitamin, and a good diet? Or will this workout program really boost my physique, you guys tell me thank you...
    No. Not worth it. I wouldn't even bother with multivitamins, more and more studies are proving they are useless. but i guess if you have money to spare it wouldn't hurt.

The only supplement i would take is whey protein because i cant afford chicken 24/7.

AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AamirAslam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Id do Ice Cream Fitness's Novice program.

This is why little boys under the age of 14 shouldn't be allowed to access the internet. Because they don't know how to use it!! First of all, in a quick google search I found this excelphysicaltherapy / 2008 / 08 / pts-are-making-their-mark-in-major-league-baseball

Next, I have the Athleanx program and there are NO BOSU BALL recommendations and any resistance bands are combined with dumbbells for complimenting strength curves.

Now regarding the supplements, I have added muscle and lost body fat since starting them. It's called body recomposition. Read about it. It is possible via supplementation considering my diet stayed pretty much in line to what it was before I started the Rx.

As for building muscle and burning fat at the same time, he's ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, considering I've done it myself!! You going to tell me I didn't now too?!? Just because you're a lazy ass who needs an excuse to "bulk" because you can't stick to a lean diet doesn't mean others can't do both at the same time, as I have and how even Jeff has in the last few months of watching his videos.

He never claims spot reduction in that video. You really don't have an attention span do you? Watch it again and tell me he doesn't stress the importance of a clean diet for losing fat. I'll give you a few hours in case it takes that long for you to digest the info properly.

And as for squats, Jeff has spoken in the past about how many guys use compromised form due to joint/flexibility or even technique limitations which makes it a difficult exercise and one that can do a lot of damage to the knees and back because of this. However, he has released a series of excellent videos that address how to overcome these limitations one by one. Clearly doesn't advocate not squatting since again, I have his programs and he's got me doing a lot of squatting!!

Problem is, you clearly don't know "chit" about him or what you're talking about. Ask your parents for help using the computer.

Not sure who you're listening to for fitness advice, but I'll stick to the guy with the most credibility online. His education, experience, credentials and body back up that he knows what the **** he's talking about. Having listened to him and seen better results, I'm not stupid enough to argue (like some of us)

[QUOTE=IcemanIsDead;1187665511]Yep, you gained weight and lost fat because of switching supplements. This comment really shows your knowledge of fitness. Cavaliere doesn't know chit about smart training. Men's fitness is probably one of the worst sources to turn to when it comes to training except for Athlean-X and Mike Chang. Cavaliere, as I said, is all about bosu balls, swiss balls and elastic bands, those things are not items that will build a good physique and strong body.

I have failed to find any lists of mets physical therapists from '06-'08 that involves Cavaliere, so you tell me if he really was employed by the mets.

Jeff Cavaliere claims that you can burn fat and build muscle simultaneously, and that squats are bad for your back and knees. He also seems to believe in spotreducing fat:

Wholeheartedly agree. Getting enough protein through whole food sources CAN be done but it is MUCH easier and more convenient to do with supplements. I love chicken and fish but can't stomach eating it every single day. Not when a high quality protein supplement can help and it's something way more portable as I travel lots for work.

Originally Posted by AamirAslam View Post
    No. Not worth it. I wouldn't even bother with multivitamins, more and more studies are proving they are useless. but i guess if you have money to spare it wouldn't hurt.

The only supplement i would take is whey protein because i cant afford chicken 24/7.

Where's my Iceman at? Suddenly silent. At least you've learned your lesson and have decided to not speak if you had nothing intelligent or factual to say. We all thank you for that.

Location: hampshire, isle of wight, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    dani27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the iceman is all thawed out due to you napalming his ass.
    I've just received my three month supply of sups that I have carefully researched and tested over the years and a lot of them seem to be ingredients that Jeff has also included in his supplements. When they run out I will trial the RX for 3 months as it works out a lot cheaper than my shopping list. I wont be investing in the training programme though as I have constructed my own tailored bodybuilding programme to suit my personal goals and what I find my body responds well to.
    But that being said if you do not have the education or time to learn for yourself then Jeff is probably your best bet for starting out until you fully understand your own personal capabilities.

oh and truebeliver95 if you're going to buy supplements (which if you want to get serious you should) then I think that if your training and nutrition are good but you don't know what to buy you should do some proper research or not bother because you will throw away a lot of money. alternatively you could also trial the RX and post your own review instead of asking the opinion of others especially when there is no policing for bad advice.

BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very surprised to see people downing Athleanx and Jeff Cavalier on these forums. Comparing him to mike chang just shows complete ignorance.

Athleanx is not for people who want to be arnold from the 70's. It is for people who want sustainable fitness to last your entire life. It is not for showing your bros who can bench or squat the most in the gym, not for talking **** while leaning on the squat rack either.

Athleanx can be frustrating if you are wanting to get into lifting heavy quickly, that is not what athleanx is about. It is about athletic conditioning for your body as a whole (that means more than pumping iron, do some reasearch).

If you are just getting started, do you want to join the legions who jump straight into pumping iron and get injuries that last a lifetime? athleanx can be frustratingly meticulous in it's emphasis on building a solid and safe 360 foundation from which you can lift heavy if you want to, but it is (obviously) worth it. Jeff has insane knowledge of body mechanics that are invaluable to anyone who is serious about being fit for the long term.

If you just want to get huge ASAP, then listen to these dip****s who put down athleanx and later you can hang out with them at the gym, stand around and watch other people workout because you ****ed your body up doing stupid **** with weights.

Anyone who has a question like the OP needs to learn how to do their own research. There are way to many meatheads who consider themselves experts and are completely ignorant. They love nothing more than someone asking them whether this or that is legit, so they can fake their own authority by answering.

I highly doubt that anyone who put down athleanx or Jeff on this thread ever actually tried the program themselves. And if you did, prove it. Further, I dare any of you who put down athleanx to actually site some reference material that we can all go check and verify your comments, and see how you are right and Jeff, the seasoned professional with decades of experience and mountains of irrefutable scientific proof behind his methods, is wrong.

If you can't do that, I don't care if you are in the coolest frat or how big your arms are, or even if your hair is just like the guys from jersey shore, stfu.

Registered User LiftingForGains's Avatar
    LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No you really dont need it save your money for something that you need
    D-355
    S-250 LBS
    B-205

Bicep-13"--14
    forearm-11"--12
    chest-34"--36
    waist-32"--33
    hips-34"--33
    quad-19"--20
    calves-14" --15.5 not updated

BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BestNameEver2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just for IcemanIsDead... because I really can't believe you run around talking out of your ass the way you do..

"bosu balls, swiss balls and elastic bands, those things are not items that will build a good physique and strong body." What the **** are you even talking about? do you even know what those tools are for? please list your alternatives.. you know, those other ways of doing exactly what these tools do, but in a way that meets with your approval. Give us a clue professor.

"Jeff Cavaliere claims that you can burn fat and build muscle simultaneously, and that squats are bad for your back and knees." You CAN build muscle and burn fat at the same time, dumbass. At this point, you just look like a complete idiot. I don't even have to include the list of pros, including your heavy lifting idols, who know for a fact that you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time.

It's gonna take you some time to live down the embarrassment you heap on yourself in this thread. And by the way, genius, squats CAN be bad for your back and knees. Squats are one of the excersises which has the most potential to cause injury. This is not theory, this is known fact (you know, they counted the people with injuries, that real world type ****, and everyone knows this since before the internet! good morning!) Did you ever hear of form? have you ever even been in a gym?

LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingForGains has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BestNameEver2 View Post
    Very surprised to see people downing Athleanx and Jeff Cavalier on these forums. Comparing him to mike chang just shows complete ignorance.

Athleanx is not for people who want to be arnold from the 70's. It is for people who want sustainable fitness to last your entire life. It is not for showing your bros who can bench or squat the most in the gym, not for talking **** while leaning on the squat rack either.

Athleanx can be frustrating if you are wanting to get into lifting heavy quickly, that is not what athleanx is about. It is about athletic conditioning for your body as a whole (that means more than pumping iron, do some reasearch).

If you are just getting started, do you want to join the legions who jump straight into pumping iron and get injuries that last a lifetime? athleanx can be frustratingly meticulous in it's emphasis on building a solid and safe 360 foundation from which you can lift heavy if you want to, but it is (obviously) worth it. Jeff has insane knowledge of body mechanics that are invaluable to anyone who is serious about being fit for the long term.

If you just want to get huge ASAP, then listen to these dip****s who put down athleanx and later you can hang out with them at the gym, stand around and watch other people workout because you ****ed your body up doing stupid **** with weights.

Anyone who has a question like the OP needs to learn how to do their own research. There are way to many meatheads who consider themselves experts and are completely ignorant. They love nothing more than someone asking them whether this or that is legit, so they can fake their own authority by answering.

I highly doubt that anyone who put down athleanx or Jeff on this thread ever actually tried the program themselves. And if you did, prove it. Further, I dare any of you who put down athleanx to actually site some reference material that we can all go check and verify your comments, and see how you are right and Jeff, the seasoned professional with decades of experience and mountains of irrefutable scientific proof behind his methods, is wrong.

If you can't do that, I don't care if you are in the coolest frat or how big your arms are, or even if your hair is just like the guys from jersey shore, stfu.
    lol at this^
    D-355
    S-250 LBS
    B-205

Bicep-13"--14
    forearm-11"--12
    chest-34"--36
    waist-32"--33
    hips-34"--33
    quad-19"--20

Just for IcemanIsDead... because I really can't believe you run around talking out of your ass the way you do..

"bosu balls, swiss balls and elastic bands, those things are not items that will build a good physique and strong body." What the **** are you even talking about? do you even know what those tools are for? please list your alternatives.. you know, those other ways of doing exactly what these tools do, but in a way that meets with your approval. Give us a clue professor.

"Jeff Cavaliere claims that you can burn fat and build muscle simultaneously, and that squats are bad for your back and knees." You CAN build muscle and burn fat at the same time, dumbass. At this point, you just look like a complete idiot. I don't even have to include the list of pros, including your heavy lifting idols, who know for a fact that you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time.

It's gonna take you some time to live down the embarrassment you heap on yourself in this thread. And by the way, genius, squats CAN be bad for your back and knees. Squats are on of the excersises which has the most potential to cause injury. This is not theory, this is known fact (you know, they counted the people with injuries, that real world type ****, and everyone knows this since before the internet! good morning!) Did you ever hear of form? have you ever even been in a gym?
    squats are bad for you knees if you half squatting which Is not a squat it only hurts your back if you aren't correcting your form. All the injuries are probably from people that didn't know how to squat correctly and jumped the weight up to fast. mad cause you cant squat
    D-355
    S-250 LBS
    B-205

Bicep-13"--14
    forearm-11"--12
    chest-34"--36
    waist-32"--33
    hips-34"--33
    quad-19"--20

Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

It's gonna take you some time to live down the embarrassment you heap on yourself in this thread. And by the way, genius, squats CAN be bad for your back and knees. Squats are one of the excersises which has the most potential to cause injury. This is not theory, this is known fact (you know, they counted the people with injuries, that real world type ****, and everyone knows this since before the internet! good morning!) Did you ever hear of form? have you ever even been in a gym?
    Shut up you phucking 40 year old. Gtfo TBB.

bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogstalker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hmm not sure if srs

Only have two posts and both are defending athlean-bs?

Jeff pls go