Govandals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cant track workouts using templates I have created - Bodyspace app for Android

I just created 3 new workout templates yesterday via the desktop website. The templates all work perfectly when looking at them on the browser of my desktop, Android phone and my android tablet. However if I try to track a workout using any of the templates using the Bodyspace app for Android, all the templates are defined, but none of the workouts are listed, I just get a list of 817 different workouts. I only use the Bodyspace app to track workouts, because it is easy and "relatively" bug-free. Using the browser or the old bodybuilding.com app to track is slow and painful.

I created a template a couple months ago, and that one acts as expected when I use it to track a workout.

Anyone have any ideas?

Danr2442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Govandals View Post
    I just created 3 new workout templates yesterday via the desktop website. The templates all work perfectly when looking at them on the browser of my desktop, Android phone and my android tablet. However if I try to track a workout using any of the templates using the Bodyspace app for Android, all the templates are defined, but none of the workouts are listed, I just get a list of 817 different workouts. I only use the Bodyspace app to track workouts, because it is easy and "relatively" bug-free. Using the browser or the old bodybuilding.com app to track is slow and painful.

I created a template a couple months ago, and that one acts as expected when I use it to track a workout.

Anyone have any ideas?
    I've only recently been having this exact problem, as of about two wetwo or three ago. I used to be able to track all my workouts without any issue, no clue what happened there. I really wish one of the body space admins would show some attention to it.

anonymous

elanabaron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Govandals View Post

Anyone have any ideas?
    Did you ever receive a response????

FrankBlack007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have the same issue, though I managed to find a workaround:

Create your workout on the desktop site
    Track it without entering any numbers (just so it is in the workout history)
    Then on the app you can Track using a previous workout
    Or it will also show under 'My Workouts' under 'Workout History'

From there you can track the workout you created. Not super elegant but only way I found to work around the problem!

The app and the website are awesome but could both use some serious usability improvements

maverickps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same problem. It is very very annoying. Several friends having this problem as well.

pattisapu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

correction

Thanks FrankBlack007 so much for your work around. Still an issue as of dec 2015.
    I created my workout template on the desktop and tried the app..UGH!

andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewpc21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried progression app for the android and its awesome app for workout tracker and its the beautiful app and it doesn't crash at all. It can even create custom exercise.

tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to My Workouts (bottom right hand corner)
    Click on My Workout Templates
    All the templates you have created on the website are there.

Mike.Robichaud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still seems to be an issue as of Feb 2016. Have been using the app for over a year. Created a new program and now all new workouts are coming up blank. I can find them in the list under workout templates. When I pull up the workout the diagram shows the right muscles worked. Total # of exercises and total sets are all correct. But the actual list of exercises is completely blank. If I choose to track the workout it just brings me to the add new exercises search feature.

Viewing from the website they all show up properly and I can track through the website.

pattisapu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Created 2 new workout templates today via the desktop website. The templates all work perfectly when looking at them on the browser of my desktop, Android phone and my android tablet. However if I try to track a workout using any of the templates using the Bodyspace app for Android, the new workout templates i created at not there.
    I opened the issue with bodybuilding.com support in dec 2015 for this issue...it's feb 2016...still not fixed.
    I've had to use FrankBlack007 solution he posted..Thanks dude!
    wishing body building.com would fix this!!

hcsg25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pattisapu View Post
    Created 2 new workout templates today via the desktop website. The templates all work perfectly when looking at them on the browser of my desktop, Android phone and my android tablet. However if I try to track a workout using any of the templates using the Bodyspace app for Android, the new workout templates i created at not there.
    I opened the issue with bodybuilding.com support in dec 2015 for this issue...it's feb 2016...still not fixed.
    I've had to use FrankBlack007 solution he posted..Thanks dude!
    wishing body building.com would fix this!!
    Still happening in July 2016. Bad they we're not even get an acknowledgement about the issue. Great that there is a work-around though.

kdazzari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm glad I found this thread before I pulled all my hair out. I've had this app for while, but only just decided to give it a try. I spent hours creating workout templates last night on my PC and I am having the same issue. Actually, right now only the template I created two days ago (and not the four I created last night) is showing up in my template list and the exercises don't show, as others have described. I'll give the work around a shot. Seems like it will be a pretty cool tracker if it actually worked. I really don't get the point of tracking a workout on my PC...not like I'm carrying my PC around at the gym.

latexyankee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kdazzari View Post
    I'm glad I found this thread before I pulled all my hair out. I've had this app for while, but only just decided to give it a try. I spent hours creating workout templates last night on my PC and I am having the same issue. Actually, right now only the template I created two days ago (and not the four I created last night) is showing up in my template list and the exercises don't show, as others have described. I'll give the work around a shot. Seems like it will be a pretty cool tracker if it actually worked. I really don't get the point of tracking a workout on my PC...not like I'm carrying my PC around at the gym.
    Resurrecting

I'm now having this problem after what seems to be 6 months with no issues. Has anyone found a fix?

pascalberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Instead of creating the Workout Template on the web site you have to use the App and it works.

1-App. Track a workout -> Without using a template -> Add exercises as you go
    2-Build your workout in the App and mark the training as completed.
    3-Then you go on the Web site. DashBoard-> Track -> Workout History (It may works from other places in the Dashboard. I did from Workout History)
    4-Click View on your new workout.
    5-Click Save As Template.
    6-Set the Name, Goal and click Review Exercises.
    7-DO NOT TOUCH the template you may corrupt it. Click Done Adding Exercises.
    8-Set the Level and click Done.
    9-Back to your App. Find a workout. Search your workout by Full Name. For me it was there instantaneously.
    10-Open your Workout Template and click Save to my templates

Voila.

Happy Training

wendoze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Still an issue Jan 2020

This is still an issue as at Jan 2020. OMG so frustrating, I put in 4x templates via desktop the other day. Can't use them... That's what I get for being organised and motivated! Will try workaound, ta.

kingduck2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still an issue in 2023

spstanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Still an issue in 2024 lol