Zoologist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on the nutrition part.

i noticed in the article listen at this link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...te-program.pdf states in the nutritional section to use a clean weight gainer as a meal. Due to the nature of my job id consider using a gainer, but when i look on the trainers nutrition plan it does not show anything about a weight gainer. Is it still an option to use a weight gainer to get the calories needed or should you focus mainly on whole foods.

ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ottawatim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Zoologist View Post
    i noticed in the article listen at this link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs...te-program.pdf states in the nutritional section to use a clean weight gainer as a meal. Due to the nature of my job id consider using a gainer, but when i look on the trainers nutrition plan it does not show anything about a weight gainer. Is it still an option to use a weight gainer to get the calories needed or should you focus mainly on whole foods.
    You should always try to get what you need from whole foods. However, if you can't reach your calorie goal with food, using a weight gainer will help. Don't over think it. Get your calories, get your protein, and lift hard.

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zoologist View Post
    Originally Posted by ottawatim View Post
    You should always try to get what you need from whole foods. However, if you can't reach your calorie goal with food, using a weight gainer will help. Don't over think it. Get your calories, get your protein, and lift hard.
    Perfect! I'm a big believer in whole foods, but a clean gainer like Real Gains can work when you're in a pinch.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle