mind0matter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy ✖ PLZ help me , give me some motivation

hi . i realy realy need your help guys. please.
    i'm 19 yo , 1.80m , and i weight 40 kg. no fu** joke . i wish it was a joke. i don't even know wtf i'm doing....
    and before you say go to a psychologist , i've already went to several , and i don't like it , it never worked...

some cliff's : 19yo
    1.80 , 40kg
    i have a death fear of vomit , like since child....but now it ruined my life....i have my stomach and intestines all screwd up ..went to several doctor's already....i can't eat almost nothing....
    it's physical and psycologic killing me !!!
    i've love fitness since i'm 14...i have some fear of vomit some anxyety etc but not that bad , and the gym was my focous to keep going and eating more with an objective...now i dont want to get sick and etc etc guys , try to set me on right direction plz , i know it's not to ask here , but i've tryed so much things and not worked , why not....realy need to talk w/ people....and people with no fear, or fear of eating to much or things like that....

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH !

snake0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snake0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snake0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snake0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snake0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snake0331 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its time to let go of that fear you already know what its doing to you. Life is what you make it and you have the say of how you are going to live it. Its time to eat hard and work even harder. The work you put in now can build the path for you to follow later. You gotta change it now and when you believe that yourself thats when it will happen

Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100) Excelling is not very well liked. (-100)
    Man food tastes awesome.
    There are so many different foods out there.
    food tastes good.YUM...YUMMY...MMM
    food = energy and a better life.

Start eating man!---Start eating now.

Between seeking out help/information like this is a massive step, you are already half way there.Google and do more research about your condition and perhaps look for people who are on the same boat, better even those who have been where you are and have mastered this condition.