Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kid won't leave my girl alone. misc, wutt do? srs*

i've told him to leave her lone. i asked him nicely the first time. he said hell stop texting her and won't bother her anymore
    a month later he starts texting her again saying he misses her and sht. she told him to never txt her again so i didn't do anything
    but the kid just won't stop so i called and said the same thing to never talk to her again. he said hell stop.... guess who just texted
    her again!?

wutt do brahs? as much as i want to beat the **** out of this kid i can't
    as he's only 17 and going to jail isn't worth it and his moms a lawyer.
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Background information on the guy. Correlation to girlfriend. Her thoughts on him. Elaborate

enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    knock him out and hire a good lawyer
    Last edited by enr33; 12-29-2013 at 11:24 PM.

spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50) spyz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get the phone number blocked?

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sustain View Post
    Background information on the guy. Correlation to girlfriend. Her thoughts on him. Elaborate

they "talked" for like a month 2-3 months before we started dating.
    she thinks he's weird and she dislikes him. she never respond to his txts

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nathan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Beat his asss mane
    Running through the 6🏃🏿💨

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get one of your bros that can legally beat the shot out of him and have them do it
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

Originally Posted by James24WR View Post
    Get one of your bros that can legally beat the shot out of him and have them do it
    i doubt that will solve the problem brah and i wouldn't want any of my bros to get in trouble

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sustain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    they "talked" for like a month 2-3 months before we started dating.
    she thinks he's weird and she dislikes him. she never respond to his txts
    Talked in person or some bullsh*t like over ********? Inverted commas I see. No sex or anything?

Comes down to your girlfriend and how she handles things. Kid could be in love with her. Weird how the mind works. Millions of opportunities with girls in this world but somehow a female of little importance remains on your mind all day. Oneitis or whatever it's called. She ignores him, he (hopefully) gets the picture, moves on and talks to other girls, finds a different desirable one, loses contact with your girl, mission accomplished.

What is the guy like? Physicality? One of those sensitive depressed kids?

The reason I ask if although you're not on the best terms with him you get more with sugar than you do spice. Think about it. Could get him started in lifting, have a down to earth conversation with him. His mindset will hopefully vastly change. He'll become more confident, hopefully seek out different women. Problem solved, you changed a person's life, have a new friend, and he is no longer an issue for your lady.

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i doubt that will solve the problem brah and i wouldn't want any of my bros to get in trouble
    Wear mask

Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    Wear mask
    Have a Snickers bar

On a lot more milligrams of androgenic compounds than you are the moment and thinking completely straight

Violence certainly does solve problems in some instances but it isn't necessary whatsoever in this case

Talked in person or some bullsh*t like over ********? Inverted commas I see. No sex or anything?

Comes down to your girlfriend and how she handles things. Kid could be in love with her. Weird how the mind works. Millions of opportunities with girls in this world but somehow a female of little importance remains on your mind all day. Oneitis or whatever it's called. She ignores him, he (hopefully) gets the picture, moves on and talks to other girls, finds a different desirable one, loses contact with your girl, mission accomplished.

What is the guy like? Physicality? One of those sensitive depressed kids?

The reason I ask if although you're not on the best terms with him you get more with sugar than you do spice. Think about it. Could get him started in lifting, have a down to earth conversation with him. His mindset will hopefully vastly change. He'll become more confident, hopefully seek out different women. Problem solved, you changed a person's life, have a new friend, and he is no longer an issue for your lady.

"talked" as in txt, person, etc. NO dates, sex, nothing...
    idk what hes like but he knows some of the ppl im friends with and he tries to talk to my girl
    whenever him and his girl are fighting (he also does the same **** to other girls)
    i know my girl can handle it but i don't like her stressing over the fact that he wont leave her alone

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

"talked" as in txt, person, etc. NO dates, sex, nothing...
    idk what hes like but he knows some of the ppl im friends with and he tries to talk to my girl
    whenever him and his girl are fighting (he also does the same **** to other girls)
    i know my girl can handle it but i don't like her stressing over the fact that he wont leave her alone
    I figured as much. Just making sure. Wasn't trying to piss you off or anything, just trying to get some intel in an attempt to offer the best advice I can on the matter.

He has a girlfriend. Class act. Seems like a great guy. Hitting up some other guy's girlfriend for attention and sympathy while him and his are having issues.

Yeah. That's the thing. Damn laws nowadays. Can't just go around beating some guy's ass to teach him a lesson because he's a piece of sh*t. Oh, that's assault, or that's battery. Bullsh*t. Especially with his mom being a lawyer? No go on the violence part. Not worth it. You or one of your friends.

Haven't looked much into it but didn't IOS 7 come with the ability to block numbers? Social media websites of course grant you access to block other accounts. Look into that if it's really bothering her. Still leaves the issue of contact in person, though. She's a female. Most females for some reason aren't direct and assertive nowadays to tell a creep to f*ck off...

What are you thinking?

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just chill out man its probably nothing

or maybe shes sleeping with him

who knows at this point

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    just chill out man its probably nothing

or maybe shes sleeping with him

who knows at this point
    Take it you've never had a female significant other you have/had feelings for

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no never man im 22 years old never had a girlfriend

what should i do

should i beat someone up

no never man im 22 years old never had a girlfriend

what should i do

should i beat someone up
    Just is what it is man

Never had a girlfriend here either but I show empathy

i was kidding man wtf

u really believed that

i was kidding man wtf

u really believed that
    I detected sarcasm of course

As for the girlfriend part, your business, not mine, unless you want to divulge into that but that's up to your discretion

Buzzed out on ******** and caffeine, wide awake, 3 AM, school work is done and nothing else to do

i dont do drugs

i used to
    but then i stopped

Originally Posted by nathan5 View Post
    Beat his asss mane
    nah dawg

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meh she could always change her number? Don't know how much of a fck around that is.

If he is overly persistant just call the cops and see if they can talk to him? Might scare him off.

u can block peoples phone # fyi

i dont do drugs

i used to
    but then i stopped
    Prescription

No illegality taking place here

Life is so short. 21st century. Finer things in life...

Prescription

No illegality taking place here
    lets just be friends

lets just be friends
    All's well that ends well

notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) notLNCB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    piitb

he wont fuk with anyone again

dont even lube up

or use fingers first

just straight out

piitb

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell him something might happen to his phone should he ever make another text. Or just throw a TD pass into the water with it.

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get the number blocked?? how hard is that?
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just get the number blocked as others have said.