czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cellucor Alpha Amino Review

I'd like to thank Cellucor for selecting me to be sent this product for sample and review. I recieved one sample pack of Watermelon and Lemon Lime flavored Alpha-Amino. Each sample pack contained 1 serving/1 scoop.

Taste-10/10:
    Some of the other BCAA supplements I have tasted usually left a weird and unpleasant aftertaste. This is not the case with Alpha-Amino. Both flavors were very sweet, and after each sip between sets I was craving more and more. The watermelon flavor can be comparable to how watermelon Jolly Ranchers taste. I havn't been a fan of Lemon Lime flavoring in other products; but with Cellucor's Alpha-Amino, it tastes better than Gatorade.

Mixability-10/10:
    I mixed 1 serving/1 scoop in my shaker bottle which contained about 20 oz of water. After about 10 seconds of shaking, I was amazed to see that it had dissolved completely with very little foaming on the top.

Thoughts on the Formula and Ingredients:
    -Alpha-BCAA Matrix 5000mg [3x Leucine (instatized L-Leucine, Leucine Nitrate, Leucine Peptides), Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine]
    -Alpha-Amino Complex 2500mg [Micronized Glutamine, Micronized Alanine, Micronized L-Citruline, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylanine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized Histidine, Micronized L-Methionine]
    -Alpha-Hydration Formula 2500mg [Micronized Taurine, Raw Coconut Water Powder, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Chia Seed Extract]

I think the Leucine Nitrates are great. Leucine is said to be the most effectively anabolic amino acid of them all, and in nitrate form this makes a powerful combination to build muscle and enhance muscle pumps. I thought this hydration complex was great too. It's something that is very new to me and I was a little doubtful at first that it would hydrate me even more than anything else.

Effectiveness:
    I honestly thought at first that this would be like most BCAA products and not really that special. Alpha-Amino is far different from other BCAA supplements. Immediately after each sip of Alpha-Amino I felt almost a cool sensation everywhere underneath my skin. I'm guessing this is from the hydration complex and I hope I'm not the only one who felt this. It was probably my favorite experience from Alpha-Amino. Usually I don't use intraworkout products and bring 2 water bottles with me during my workout, so I brought a water bottle with me to have along with the Alpha-Amino to keep me hydrated. I ended up not using it, the Alpha-Amino was good enough to keep me hydrated throughout my entire workout. After each set I felt more recharged and motivated more so than I usually am. I was getting all kinds of pumps. It was a very noticable difference, and it felt great. This is primarily from the Leucine complex. I did not notice a big difference in my recovery the next day. I felt the same as I usually would.

Overall:
    This is a great product. Normally I don't like BCAA supplements. I think they are not neccesary to build muscle, and most of the ones I have tried taste gross. However, this changes my mind about intraworkout products. I can't deny that the two workouts I had from using this product were some of the best I have had in a long time. I can definitly see myself buying this and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great tasting intraworkout and an extra pump. Thanks again Cellucor for allowing me to participate in the sampling of Alpha-Amino! Great job on creating a quality product!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you very much for your review man.
    what other BCAA products have you tried in the past seeing you enjoyed AA so much
    Do you find this a cost effecitve product being 30$ for 30 servings in the future and would you consider picking it up?
    Glad to see the Nitrates and Hydration complex played a big part!

czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) czac09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Thank you very much for your review man.
    what other BCAA products have you tried in the past seeing you enjoyed AA so much
    Do you find this a cost effecitve product being 30$ for 30 servings in the future and would you consider picking it up?
    Glad to see the Nitrates and Hydration complex played a big part!
    I was using USPLabs Modern BCAA for a while when I discovered BCAAs. The other BCAA products I have tried were sample packets. I can't remember any specific brands. $30 for 30 servings sounds pretty good, and I do plan on picking up a few bottles probably in the Lemon Lime and Icy Blue Razz.

Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anytimechuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by czac09 View Post
    I'd like to thank Cellucor for selecting me to be sent this product for sample and review. I recieved one sample pack of Watermelon and Lemon Lime flavored Alpha-Amino. Each sample pack contained 1 serving/1 scoop.

Taste-10/10:
    Some of the other BCAA supplements I have tasted usually left a weird and unpleasant aftertaste. This is not the case with Alpha-Amino. Both flavors were very sweet, and after each sip between sets I was craving more and more. The watermelon flavor can be comparable to how watermelon Jolly Ranchers taste. I havn't been a fan of Lemon Lime flavoring in other products; but with Cellucor's Alpha-Amino, it tastes better than Gatorade.

Mixability-10/10:
    I mixed 1 serving/1 scoop in my shaker bottle which contained about 20 oz of water. After about 10 seconds of shaking, I was amazed to see that it had dissolved completely with very little foaming on the top.

Thoughts on the Formula and Ingredients:
    -Alpha-BCAA Matrix 5000mg [3x Leucine (instatized L-Leucine, Leucine Nitrate, Leucine Peptides), Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine]
    -Alpha-Amino Complex 2500mg [Micronized Glutamine, Micronized Alanine, Micronized L-Citruline, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylanine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized Histidine, Micronized L-Methionine]
    -Alpha-Hydration Formula 2500mg [Micronized Taurine, Raw Coconut Water Powder, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate, Chia Seed Extract]

I think the Leucine Nitrates are great. Leucine is said to be the most effectively anabolic amino acid of them all, and in nitrate form this makes a powerful combination to build muscle and enhance muscle pumps. I thought this hydration complex was great too. It's something that is very new to me and I was a little doubtful at first that it would hydrate me even more than anything else.

Effectiveness:
    I honestly thought at first that this would be like most BCAA products and not really that special. Alpha-Amino is far different from other BCAA supplements. Immediately after each sip of Alpha-Amino I felt almost a cool sensation everywhere underneath my skin. I'm guessing this is from the hydration complex and I hope I'm not the only one who felt this. It was probably my favorite experience from Alpha-Amino. Usually I don't use intraworkout products and bring 2 water bottles with me during my workout, so I brought a water bottle with me to have along with the Alpha-Amino to keep me hydrated. I ended up not using it, the Alpha-Amino was good enough to keep me hydrated throughout my entire workout. After each set I felt more recharged and motivated more so than I usually am. I was getting all kinds of pumps. It was a very noticable difference, and it felt great. This is primarily from the Leucine complex. I did not notice a big difference in my recovery the next day. I felt the same as I usually would.

Overall:
    This is a great product. Normally I don't like BCAA supplements. I think they are not neccesary to build muscle, and most of the ones I have tried taste gross. However, this changes my mind about intraworkout products. I can't deny that the two workouts I had from using this product were some of the best I have had in a long time. I can definitly see myself buying this and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great tasting intraworkout and an extra pump. Thanks again Cellucor for allowing me to participate in the sampling of Alpha-Amino! Great job on creating a quality product!
    I see that everyone is a fat kid like me and loves jolly ranchers and knows what the watermelon tastes like haha...great job man. I took the BCAA of UPSlabs before...good product, but I like how this one gives me a pump like I just took a pre-workout.
    Chuck Steele
    CPT ISSA
    Assistant Manager Anytime Fitness Fort Mill and Lancaster SC
    Twitter @AnytimeChuck

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by czac09 View Post
    I was using USPLabs Modern BCAA for a while when I discovered BCAAs. The other BCAA products I have tried were sample packets. I can't remember any specific brands. $30 for 30 servings sounds pretty good, and I do plan on picking up a few bottles probably in the Lemon Lime and Icy Blue Razz.
    They are up in the store right now buddy!
    Hope you consider picking some up!!!!