Page 186 of 212 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 6333
    Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Met a young woman, very attractive, lots of stuff in common, we've gone out a few times, but there is a relationship blocker that I can't let go of. I'm literally too immature to not crack up or take her seriously when she talks about Crossfit. Maybe it is the regimen or her diet, whatever it is it's working for her or she's blessed genetically, I'm not sure to be honest. I can't even encourage her.

One more rep? Why don't you just curl the actual barbell thats what the handhold is there for.
    Should aching? Yeah, I'll rub it but maybe you should consider not humping the air like a preteen on a monkey bar.

See even here I can't stop.

I've made so many jokes about Crossfit, seen so many injuries and treat the disciples of their cult the same as jehovahs witnesses (polite but still closing the door). It's a near life long habit at this point.

Have to figure some way to close the door on the topic, still see her, worship her amazing body while keeping the lid on years of hilarious Crossfit jokes, situations, and idiocy.

Even a town in California of all places is complaining about CrossFit:Public nuisance hearing set for Hermosa Beach Crossfit gym - http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/...aint-nuisance/ and https://easyreadernews.com/public-nu...-crossfit-gym/

Woe is me.
    The only thing I dislike about CrossFit, which you addressed, is the idea that everyone in their inner circle wants to hear about them doing it.

Do whatever you like, but for the love of god, don’t bore us to death talking about it.

I can barely stand to hear someone talk about body building and weightlifting.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    I have seen some pretty "ripped" people that live the crossfit lifestyle.

We are all trying to be healthy. I am for whatever methods work for the individual. Powerlifting, strongman, bodybuilding, crossfit, Olympic lifting, yoga, kettlebell training, cycling, running, HIT, Super Slow...….I have no hang ups on what type of training gets us there.

The important question is how is her sammich making?
    Good points. The sammichs are good, she even serves it with potato chips on the side and a beer. Definite points in the keeper category...if I was doing a pro v con sheet.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    The only thing I dislike about CrossFit, which you addressed, is the idea that everyone in their inner circle wants to hear about them doing it.

Do whatever you like, but for the love of god, don’t bore us to death talking about it.

I can barely stand to hear someone talk about body building and weightlifting.
    Yep. Same here, I work out, look like I lift but I'm not asking people who don't have a gut how much they lift, nor am I trying to push protein shakes or compression gear on people. It's the thing with Crossfitters, they all swear they've found the truth. And now look at this, I'm talking about f'n crossfitters. It's a disease.

edit: I'm willing to give some of them the benefit of the doubt, not all of them are zombies that must convert others, maybe it just gets a bad rap like the dofus they find for live news stories that enforces cultural stereotypes.
    Last edited by Clinos; 06-12-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't take me long to do, Mark! lol

Here are a few pics of the ringtail possums that visit the backyard at night. These guys are critically endangered so it's very exciting to see them about. My heart skips a beat every time I see them!

Years ago I set up a possum food station in the corner of the yard so they always had something to look forward to each night, a few water bottles with fresh browse from eucalyptus and peppermint trees, and also roses and plumbago flowers from the garden.

It was great looking through all the photos again. Although they're low quality, I've had to crop them, adjust lighting and get them down to size which didn't help at all. I'll grab a pic off the net and whack it on at the end so you can see clearly what they look like.

Two adults - likely to be a male and female.

Check out the one on the right, she has a bub poking through her pouch.

Nice boi giving them fresh air

A curious youngster has spotted the camera.

Breeding couple.

Dafuq is that ??

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Ok, Ms. Louise, you came through and you get an A+ for today

Possums in America are only cute when they are babies. Your possums are cute even as adults. Pretty, really. Awesome they are in your back yard. Thank you for posting

Edit: I do have one question, though...
    Last edited by Mark1T; 06-18-2018 at 08:47 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Couple months ago I let a work buddy borrow some iron. Now he's dodging my texts that I want them back. His new job is on the same street as mine. Should I go down there?
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thebigzakbowski View Post
    Couple months ago I let a work buddy borrow some iron. Now he's dodging my texts that I want them back. His new job is on the same street as mine. Should I go down there?
    Let no man take your iron. Yes.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    ^^^Ok, Ms. Louise, you came through and you get an A+ for today

Possums in America are only cute when they are babies. Your possums are cute even as adults. Pretty, really. Awesome they are in your back yard. Thank you for posting

Edit: I do have one question, though...
    Glad you like the ringies. Big and small, I love your opossums.

I also have a soft spot for our brushtails which are more common and found in bushland areas.

Yes!

Congrats on the new job btw

Okay I'll shutup and leave you all back to talking about Crossfit, body building and weightlifting.
    Last edited by Lou1se; 06-18-2018 at 06:08 PM.

The Bringer of rain thebigzakbowski's Avatar
    thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thebigzakbowski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm going by there tomorrow if I don't hear from him.
    As for the new job thanks Louise. got the job first Monday I was out of work. Less than a week off of work
    https://youtu.be/RGHV67vZ0MM 435lb Bench SS 7/8/17
    https://youtu.be/NG0J4SFPjm0 395lb Bench Raw 12/25/17
    my log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174243471&p=1508621311#post1508621311

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let no man take your iron. Yes.

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Big and small, I love your opossums.

Okay I'll shutup and leave you all back to talking about Crossfit, body building and weightlifting.
    Have you seen those things? Giant nightmare fueled rats, with teeth out of a Stephen King novel.

I'm going by there tomorrow if I don't hear from him.
    As for the new job thanks Louise. got the job first Monday I was out of work. Less than a week off of work
    Congrats on the quick turnaround in employment.

Show up at your buddies workplace and lean on your car, leave the back passenger door open. He'll get the hint.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    I have seen some pretty "ripped" people that live the crossfit lifestyle.

We are all trying to be healthy. I am for whatever methods work for the individual. Powerlifting, strongman, bodybuilding, crossfit, Olympic lifting, yoga, kettlebell training, cycling, running, HIT, Super Slow...….I have no hang ups on what type of training gets us there.

The important question is how is her sammich making?
    I have a friend that was a crossfit coach, then helped out in western Canada when they had those wild fires and had training to become a firefighter, she’s back now and doing crossfit again but ya, she’s very easy on the eyes, I believe there are a lot of risks involved with crossfit and there will be injuries if you pursue it but I do like some things about it. My biggest problem with crossfit is they do everything for time when they should be giving more attention to form. I like the Fran workout but I take my time with it. With age comes wisdom.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Have you seen those things? Giant nightmare fueled rats, with teeth out of a Stephen King novel.
    Yes, but you forget, I'm an Aussie

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a nice earthquake here on Monday...still have aftershocks. Epicenter was about two kilometers from my apartment.

Japan is one big fault line.

That is all.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Alright, I have a good riddle for you but make sure you drink your morning coffee first for this one:

So there is a blind dude who is stranded on an island. He has medication he has to take and it consists of 1 red pill and 1 blue pill, any other combination of the pills will kill him, just one of each colour but he has 4 pills in his pocket, 2 blue and 2 red, wut do?

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Eat in half's? if not then ya got me
    You got it man! He has to cut them all in half, putting one half on one side and one half on the other, then just pick a side and only take the ones on that side, both sides will have 1 blue and 1 red. Surprised you got that so quickly, nicely done.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Had a nice earthquake here on Monday...still have aftershocks. Epicenter was about two kilometers from my apartment.

Japan is one big fault line.

That is all.
    Oh horrible and terrifying things! Glad you're okay, GJ. And very sad to read there were a few deaths including a 9 year old girl and over a thousand injured by this earthquake.
    Prayers for all of the victims and their families and for the hard working emergency crews and volunteers. Please stay safe!

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Must admit, that 80's themed Kit Kat commercial does have a catchy jingle song.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do love KitKat bars. Just picked up some of the mini bars for yogurt bowls.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A bit more entertaining when accompanied by Yakety Sax.

"it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The cashier is so calm...she must have seen some weird **** before.

Clinosopoles, that was worth the watch. A little disappoint that you would post an all white criminal incident, like the stereotype that all whites are criminals, but maybe this is a good opportunity to work on some diversity and inclusion.

(not serious)
    Last edited by Mark1T; 06-29-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    A bit more entertaining when accompanied by Yakety Sax.
    ha, I had the song playing in my head when I first saw the extended version, didn't realize someone sped it up and added music. Perfect.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    The cashier is so calm...she must have seen some weird **** before.
    She's like different day, different meth couple. She's probably seen enough tweekers that she keeps her hands at her sides and tries not to move like seeing a bear in the woods.

Clinosopoles, that was worth the watch. A little disappoint that you would post an all white criminal incident, like the stereotype that all whites are criminals, but maybe this is a good opportunity to work on some diversity and inclusion.

(not serious)
    I felt that the _____'s were getting a bad rap with all the _____ing, pillaging, ____ting, and straight up _______ behaviour and wanted to show the true victims of crime, the criminals.

Also they are Canadian and this is further proof that we need to build that wall! And be sure it doesn't have any ceiling tiles!!

Now torrential rains, flooding and mudslides.. poor Japan never seems to catch a break.

Prayers and thoughts go out to GuyJin and his family, and all who are caught in the middle of it. Stay safe and well.
    Last edited by Lou1se; 07-11-2018 at 04:26 AM.

Last Saturday a jaguar escaped its pen at a zoo and killed 6 animals, zookeepers sedated and place the animal back in its pen. The zoo reopened on Sunday.

Over the past few days, 3 more animals perished from their wounds, bringing the death toll to 9 animals.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/audubon...ay-2018-07-16/

My thoughts about reading about this at first was how do you think the first person into the zoo must have felt when they opened it that morning? There are a lot of crap jobs in the world, but I can't imagine the stark terror I'd be reeling with if I opened a zoo in the morning and found a bunch of dead animals around, then because the universe wasn't done screwing with me to learn that it was an apex hide and seek killing predator that is still on the loose and here all of a sudden I'm sharing space with it.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't imagine the stark terror I'd be reeling with if I opened a zoo in the morning and found a bunch of dead animals around, then because the universe wasn't done screwing with me to learn that it was an apex hide and seek killing predator that is still on the loose and here all of a sudden I'm sharing space with it.
    Benching 3 plates, you should be strong enough to put it in a headlock. According to most miscers, lifting helps you fight off large predators and I tend to agree. If that doesn't work, tickling its' butthole could let you get away. Or just send in so-tex. What do you think, Clinos?

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Benching 3 plates, you should be strong enough to put it in a headlock. According to most miscers, lifting helps you fight off large predators and I tend to agree. If that doesn't work, tickling its' butthole could let you get away. Or just send in so-tex. What do you think, Clinos?
    Dangit. I'm currently plateaued at 275#'s. I really would like to be able to put one in a headlock and refuse to give so-tex the honor of besting me at cat wrastlin'.

Going to the gym in 10 minutes, going to up my game.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So much fun when you get a new family doctor that orders your blood work and then calls you to tell you your kidneys are failing and YOU have to tell HER those results are common among athletes and people with more muscle than average who eat a lot of protein. Can we send a memo to all primary care doctors about this once and for all?
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    So much fun when you get a new family doctor that orders your blood work and then calls you to tell you your kidneys are failing and YOU have to tell HER those results are common among athletes and people with more muscle than average who eat a lot of protein. Can we send a memo to all primary care doctors about this once and for all?
    Hey sy, I'm good at writing impactful emails, so I took the liberty of emailing 550,000 doctors in the United States on your behalf. I hope you don't mind. Here is a copy. You're welcome.

"Dear Docs,

Since you do not know anything about athletes and the cause and effects of an athlete's high protein diet, you are all full of shiit.

So, bite my athletic trophy Italian ass.

Love,

sy
    "

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey sy, I'm good at writing impactful emails, so I took the liberty of emailing 550,000 doctors in the United States on your behalf. I hope you don't mind. Here is a copy. You're welcome.

"Dear Docs,

Since you do not know anything about athletes and the cause and effects of an athlete's high protein diet, you are all full of shiit.

So, bite my athletic trophy Italian ass.

Love,

sy
    "

Polite, short, and to the point. Well done!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

I know I post a lot about cats. I can admit it.

The reason is that I've had a lot of cats in my life but my current cat does such bizarre stuff that it's caused me to use the internet to research the odd behaviours, while researching I find a lot of crazy links such as this one where the "author" is a group of cats that reply to peoples letters very similar to a Dear Abby column: https://paws-and-effect.com/why-do-c...to-one-person/

I know I post a lot about cats. I can admit it.

The reason is that I've had a lot of cats in my life but my current cat does such bizarre stuff that it's caused me to use the internet to research the odd behaviours, while researching I find a lot of crazy links such as this one where the "author" is a group of cats that reply to peoples letters very similar to a Dear Abby column: https://paws-and-effect.com/why-do-c...to-one-person/
    Are you the male equivalent to the cat lady bro?
    Last edited by JaymzJ; 07-28-2018 at 08:53 AM.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Page 186 of 212 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 ... LastLast