Page 182 of 212 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 6333
    Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    Mind if I chill upon here? Clinos, buddy, where are ya!?
    I live.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Just when you think that people can't get any dumber...wtf was this flight attendant thinking? Poor puppy. So sad!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/owners-...ght-speak-out/
    My default view is that all people are idiots until they prove otherwise, so little surprises me. Lots of idiots in that story. They'd have pulled me off the plane full of tranquillizer darts if they suggested I put any live animal in my care in the overhead.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    How does any kind of gun control change human behavior at any age? While I have empathy and admire the high school kids in Florida for their demands, in my opinion, they are being misled by anti-gun activists into believing banning AR-15s and raising the age to 21 to buy a gun will prevent shootings. The high schoolers who believe in the 2nd amendment and who are not participating in the walk-outs are not being heard and are not being interviewed by the press, by design.
    It doesn't. My youngest joked today that we should ban forks to save all the fat people. Some kids get it, others are just puppets to their parents desires. Saw a rally today with kids in it rallying against the NRA. 9 year olds talking about the NRA? I think I was the only sane person around for miles.

Originally Posted by GKC45 View Post
    I didn't **** my pants today. Yet.
    Barcardi 151, Prune juice chaser. You're welcome.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post

It doesn't. My youngest joked today that we should ban forks to save all the fat people. Some kids get it, others are just puppets to their parents desires. Saw a rally today with kids in it rallying against the NRA. 9 year olds talking about the NRA? I think I was the only sane person around for miles
    Clinosophus, you get it and thank you.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I was wondering something. Random question, where has cowboybiker been? Hope he’s doing ok
    He is good. Spreading memes across other parts of the internet.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh HAI
    I felt my name being called from the other side of the interwebz
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Oh HAI

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I live.
    Yay lol

My default view is that all people are idiots until they prove otherwise, so little surprises me. Lots of idiots in that story. They'd have pulled me off the plane full of tranquillizer darts if they suggested I put any live animal in my care in the overhead.

I can't even imagine. I'm not sure why the dog's owners didn't just get off the plane once they realized that their dog was going to be forced in the overhead.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    He is good. Spreading memes across other parts of the internet.
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Oh HAI
    There he is! Hope you've been well

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't anyone just go to work anymore, and actually...work?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...316-story.html

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    http://wcyb.com/news/local/eagle-cam...new-hatchlings

We have a pair of "expecting" bald eagles nesting about 4 miles from my house. Momma laid 3 eggs this year and the first hatched today. Our local university has a live eagle cam on the nest. Scroll down to the bottom of the story.

ETSU has a eagle cam ******** page with video of the first eaglet hatching.

The nest must be huge to hold two eagles covering three eggs the size of tennis balls.
    Such majestic birds! Bald eagles are beautiful! Thanks for posting this, Gregg. Each time I thought to look at the live cam it was dark and she was sleeping peacefully but would shift around making sure to keep them warm. Now is the time to see them (after 1am here ), two gorgeous fluffy bubs poked their heads up briefly, hopefully there is a third in there. What a good mum. Love how proud she looks when she fixes the nest, checking regularly for poop and keeping the nest tidy. The slow and gentle dance to gather her babies under her is really cute. I haven't seen dad yet. Hopefully these two will have a successful season. I'm pleased to read their numbers have stabilised.

Will keep checking on their progress

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I’m on spring break. Threw my back into a lot of pain on day 2.

Welp.
    ugh..my back went out in sympathy.. I'm not kidding. It usually fixes itself quickly, although it often feels like an eternity

Hope you've had a better day today and recover soon.

http://wcyb.com/news/local/eagle-cam...new-hatchlings

Good stuff Gregg, eagles are amazing, here's one of many I captured a while back, also got a couple of moose on the same outing. so I'll throw them in too.

You could take a million photos of the bald eagle and you'd never get tired of them. They really are amazing birds.

Have to admit the moose...meese?? photo, cracked me up. I'd hate to hit one on the road though

So, I’m still writing and have received a few rejections and read an article today that you should strive as a goal, to receive 100 rejections. : D Reason being, you’ll just keep getting better, the more you’re rejected. I’m not offended, it’s hard to get into these publications as an emerging writer.
    You will get there, Wegs. If you can make CBB appear by mentioning his name, you can do anything . . A N Y T H I N G !!!

<edit> - Back to bed. Nitey nite :-)

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I live.
    Das it, get busy livin or get busy dyin. Have a good weekend man.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post

You will get there, Wegs. If you can make CBB appear by mentioning his name, you can do anything . . A N Y T H I N G !!!
    lmao!! I'm feeling invincible, now!

<edit> - Back to bed. Nitey nite :-)
    I forget time zones, have a great weekend, Lou1se

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Such majestic birds! Bald eagles are beautiful! Thanks for posting this, Gregg. Each time I thought to look at the live cam it was dark and she was sleeping peacefully but would shift around making sure to keep them warm. Now is the time to see them (after 1am here ), two gorgeous fluffy bubs poked their heads up briefly, hopefully there is a third in there. What a good mum. Love how proud she looks when she fixes the nest, checking regularly for poop and keeping the nest tidy. The slow and gentle dance to gather her babies under her is really cute. I haven't seen dad yet. Hopefully these two will have a successful season. I'm pleased to read their numbers have stabilised.

Will keep checking on their progress
    https://livestream.com/ETSUeagles/ETSU

https://www.etsu.edu/cas/biology/eagle-cam/ec_one.php

The third eaglet made it into the world this morning.

http://www.wjhl.com/local/third-john...hes/1052701479

Pretty sure that both parents take turns with the nest duties.

Yesterday there was a video of the first two eaglets play fighting.

Apparently dad brought a trout this morning, I didn't see the feeding.

I have seen the camera pan around showing one eagle chasing away other birds and critters that get in the vicinity of the nest.

Edit: Saw the eaglets being fed just after I made this post.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 03-16-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ugh..my back went out in sympathy.. I'm not kidding. It usually fixes itself quickly, although it often feels like an eternity

Hope you've had a better day today and recover soon.
    )
    Thank you for the well wishes. Have an appointment Thursday with the surgeon that did my last back surgery. It is feeling better, but I’m not risking it. Have residual pain in left leg. Not good I’m sure.

Good news is, I’m 23.5 lbs down since the new year. I really didn’t kick into gear until late January.

So that is a mental boost for sure.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao!! : D I'm feeling invincible, now!

I forget time zones, have a great weekend, Lou1se : )
    hahaha thanks, it will be. You have a good one too, Wegs

https://livestream.com/ETSUeagles/ETSU

https://www.etsu.edu/cas/biology/eagle-cam/ec_one.php

The third eaglet made it into the world this morning.

http://www.wjhl.com/local/third-john...hes/1052701479

Pretty sure that both parents take turns with the nest duties.

Yesterday there was a video of the first two eaglets play fighting.

Apparently dad brought a trout this morning, I didn't see the feeding.

I have seen the camera pan around showing one eagle chasing away other birds and critters that get in the vicinity of the nest.

Edit: Saw the eaglets being fed just after I made this post.
    Ha! Yes, just saw the third bub, they really are aggressive when they play. Hearing the parent eagle call was very cool. High pitched and soft, like a hawk. I try to remember bird calls so that when I'm out and about I'll be able to instantly recognise the birds in the area. Of course, every bird has several differing calls so that's the tricky part. So if one day I hear a bald eagle around here, well..that's a bald eagle!!

The parents were calling to each other and then did the swap, very exciting, the nest was left alone only for a few seconds. The other came back with a trout. Dad is giving Mum a break, I'm only guessing as he seems the bigger of the two. They are so gentle and watching them feed their young is very special.

Thanks for the links!

Thank you for the well wishes. Have an appointment Thursday with the surgeon that did my last back surgery. It is feeling better, but I’m not risking it. Have residual pain in left leg. Not good I’m sure.

Good news is, I’m 23.5 lbs down since the new year. I really didn’t kick into gear until late January.

So that is a mental boost for sure.
    That's a great effort dropping that much weight in such a short period.

I totally agree, you should see your surgeon. The back is not something anyone should mess around with. I hope it all goes well for you.

I don’t remember but how did you injure your back, Brack?

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t remember but how did you injure your back, Brack?
    Honestly, not sure this time. I did a variety of things tgrcday it began to hurt, but. Otvine diecific thing stands out. I picked up 4 new tires and put them in my wife’s car, I moved some firewood, and I worked out. Could have been any, or a combination of those things. Pain is creeping down left leg now, into upper thigh and calf.

I am not optimistic at this point. It’s less painful, and more numbness and tingling.

I’m trying to rest it, but even basic day to day activities seem to aggravate it. Hopefully get an mri this week it next to pinpoint the issue.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Random post #5524

Bowling ball vs Trampoline

If you are planning on getting a trampoline, try to get this one! If you watch until the end they try it with golf balls already on it too.

~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Honestly, not sure this time. I did a variety of things tgrcday it began to hurt, but. Otvine diecific thing stands out. I picked up 4 new tires and put them in my wife’s car, I moved some firewood, and I worked out. Could have been any, or a combination of those things. Pain is creeping down left leg now, into upper thigh and calf.

I am not optimistic at this point. It’s less painful, and more numbness and tingling.

I’m trying to rest it, but even basic day to day activities seem to aggravate it. Hopefully get an mri this week it next to pinpoint the issue.
    sorry to hear of your struggles with this! But good that you’re working out. That probably will help it, as long as you’re careful.

Random post #5524

Bowling ball vs Trampoline

If you are planning on getting a trampoline, try to get this one! If you watch until the end they try it with golf balls already on it too.

Lol How did you find this?

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That feeling when your manager asks you to do miracles with a straight face, and you have to remind yourself you have a mortgage to pay to stop yourself from punching them really hard.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    That feeling when your manager asks you to do miracles with a straight face, and you have to remind yourself you have a mortgage to pay to stop yourself from punching them really hard.
    It’s good though that your boss has a lot of confidence in your capabilities. And maybe a bonus will be attached to said miracle?

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It’s good though that your boss has a lot of confidence in your capabilities. And maybe a bonus will be attached to said miracle?
    My manager has no idea about what I do, how hard it is, what it takes, etc, nor does she care to learn any of it. When she asks for chit that takes days to happen now, and it doesn't, she actually thinks I am incompetent.

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hope you get better Brack! Sending well wishes.

My manager has no idea about what I do, how hard it is, what it takes, etc, nor does she care to learn any of it. When she asks for chit that takes days to happen now, and it doesn't, she actually thinks I am incompetent.
    You must be as the leaf carried in the bosom of the wind, WWCCD (What Would Crazy Co-Worker-Do)?
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Lol How did you find this?
    There’s this radio show I always listen to and it was on their website. I’m always looking for non-boring stuff on youtube too so I can get ideas for my boredom thread. You might like the dude perfect channel on youtube if you liked that too.
    https://m.youtube.com/results?q=dudeperfect&sm=3
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Ugh that’s awful, sorry to hear. I’m kind of passive aggressive, but that doesn’t work too well with a boss issue. Do you absolutely adore this job/employer? If not, maybe look elsewhere.

There’s this radio show I always listen to and it was on their website. I’m always looking for non-boring stuff on youtube too so I can get ideas for my boredom thread. You might like the dude perfect channel on youtube if you liked that too.
    https://m.youtube.com/results?q=dudeperfect&sm=3
    I’ll check it out. I have been following travel vlogs on YouTube now. Those are cool to watch to get a sense of good restaurants in different cities/states that you might want to visit. It’s amazing how much money some of these YouTube vloggers are making.

I’ll check it out. I have been following travel vlogs on YouTube now. Those are cool to watch to get a sense of good restaurants in different cities/states that you might want to visit. It’s amazing how much money some of these YouTube vloggers are making.
    Ya, that would be cool to watch, we like travelling to warm destinations for vacation, I would like to see some good restaurants in Chicago, we want to take a weekend and have some fun there one of these days. One of our best friends bought a sailboat just recently but hasn’t used it yet and he watches this other couples vlogs where they sail all over the place on youtube, I wish I could remember the name of it. Maybe I should quit my job and start vlogging?
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just know Chaz is behind this trend somehow.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post

I second that, stef. Chazzy is very sneaky.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post

You may be right or it could be, NorwichGrad.

I remember NG saying once, 'Goat will always goat your back.'

Remember his billy goat, Duke?

Well, he was finally let loose among the herd and the result is clearly seen in the yoga vid you posted

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You may be right or it could be, NorwichGrad.
    Remember his billy goat, Duke?
    Suspicious characters indeed, these two. Hard to know what their endgame is.

Page 182 of 212 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast