Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5145
    Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candle wax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals.
    Cringe....shuddering at the antics you note above.
    (although, that first sentence isn't so unappealing and reminds me of the time.....oh, never mind)

Well....
    I'm a long time happy morning coffee drinker.
    It appears I may be prolonging my inevitable return to stardust: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/could-dr...u-live-longer/

(that is, until they do another study in 5 years that negates this one)

Carry on....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 07-11-2017 at 06:59 AM.
    we
    USMC 1965-1969-Vietnam combat vet Feb '66 - Mar '67
    'Once a Marine...'...respect, honor and integrity.
    My sincere respect to all that have served honorably.

Original music: www.soundclick.com/wayneevansproject

Military history/pics: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?78446-chulaivet1966

Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lou1se has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Cringe....shuddering at the antics you note above. (although, that first isn't so unappealing and reminds me of the time.....oh, never mind)

Well....
    I'm a long time happy morning coffee drinker.
    It appears I may be prolonging my inevitable return to stardust: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/could-dr...u-live-longer/

(that is, until they do another study in 5 years that negates this one)

Carry on....
    So 3 cups of coffee is better than one, sounds good to me!

Last edited by Lou1se; 07-11-2017 at 01:15 AM.
    That's it, I'm building a time machine.

deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My neighbor doesn't look like this when she waters the garden.

You Brits have a few sights worth seeing.

[]---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    My neighbor doesn't look like this when she waters the garden.

You Brits have a few sights worth seeing.

Not sure what the question or topic is, but Yes, Yes, and Yes are my answer.
    M going to find that one day I

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wayne Evans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    So 3 cups of coffee is better than one, sounds good to me!
    G'day Sunshine....

Us java partakers can revel in that good news.

Thanks for that green note....and per your request, I will post here immediately upon discovering research that confirms the same good news for bacon eaters.
    (on spread)

A good weekend to all....imbibe safely.
    we

Military history/pics: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?78446-chulaivet1966

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Been reading a lot about WW I lately and I came across this picture. Trench raiding was a common occurrence during the war. In order to harass enemy forces, capture prisoners, and gather intelligence, WWI troops would occasionally stage nighttime raids on enemy trenches. In most cases, soldiers left behind their bulky rifles and bayonets and preferred to bring along a wicked-looking collection of clubs, knives, sharpened shovels, pistols, and hand grenades. The guy in the photo above has a saw backed bayonet (withdrawn in 1917 due to complaints that they caused excessive damage and suffering) which is an indication of seniority / importance. Small parties, usually no more than ten men would sneak across no-man's land, cutting or climbing under barbed wire as they went. If all went well, they'd make it into the enemy trench unnoticed. If things went badly, they'd be spotted, illuminated with flares, and cut to pieces by enemy fire. Once they were in enemy trenches, they'd set about their mission. This might be quietly taking a prisoner and slipping out. Or it might be causing as much ruckus and damage as possible before slipping out again.

Sorry, I thought this was interesting. It's boring around here and I can only post so much about President Trump. Maybe Clinos could post another story about his cat.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 07-15-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Kinky Friedman

Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The guy in the photo above has a saw backed bayonet (withdrawn in 1917 due to complaints that they caused excessive damage and suffering) which is an indication of seniority / importance. Small parties, usually no more than ten men would sneak across no-man's land, cutting or climbing under barbed wire as they went. If all went well, they'd make it into the enemy trench unnoticed. If things went badly, they'd be spotted, illuminated with flares, and cut to pieces by enemy fire. Once they were in enemy trenches, they'd set about their mission. This might be quietly taking a prisoner and slipping out. Or it might be causing as much ruckus and damage as possible before slipping out again.
    There is a lot of misinformation about the sawback sawtooth blades, because no one remembers which is the truth out of the dozens of use stories. Most thinking is that the sawbacks were used to cut away wood, brush, and saw at objects, if you can find an authentic one the teeth will tell the story, they shouldn't be straight cuts but jiggered in opposite directions which would indicate if it cut on the downstroke or not. While they were used in warfare some mystery surrounds whether they were frowned on as is claimed or that those carrying them in a captured party were immediately executed. They have a great history and worth getting into if you are into knives and swords.

Great post.

Sorry, I thought this was interesting. It's boring around here and I can only post so much about President Trump. Maybe Clinos could post another story about his cat.
    Cat is currently menacing the dog and enforcing the 3 foot rule, while hilarious it's standard cat behaviour and not as interesting or as cool as having a 4 legged workout buddy who pushes that last rep since I don't want to crush the same 4 legged idiot for standing directly beneath me squatting.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Been reading a lot about WW I lately

http://klyker.com/color-photographs-wwi-soldiers/
    •DSC•
    •Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club•
    •4200 cals a day crew•

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: http://www.zazzle.com/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    There is a lot of misinformation about the sawback sawtooth blades, because no one remembers which is the truth out of the dozens of use stories. Most thinking is that the sawbacks were used to cut away wood, brush, and saw at objects, if you can find an authentic one the teeth will tell the story, they shouldn't be straight cuts but jiggered in opposite directions which would indicate if it cut on the downstroke or not. While they were used in warfare some mystery surrounds whether they were frowned on as is claimed or that those carrying them in a captured party were immediately executed. They have a great history and worth getting into if you are into knives and swords.

Great post.

Cat is currently menacing the dog and enforcing the 3 foot rule, while hilarious it's standard cat behaviour and not as interesting or as cool as having a 4 legged workout buddy who pushes that last rep since I don't want to crush the same 4 legged idiot for standing directly beneath me squatting.

As I understand it they were designed for Pioneer troops who needed to clear vegetation or other obstacles but rumors spread among the Allies about the horrific wounds it could inflict. Rumors spread amongst the German troops that any soldier captured with a sawback in his possession would be summarily executed or tortured. In 1917 an order went out to grind off the saws on existing bayonets. Further production was limited to the standard 'butcher blade'.

-Kinky Friedman

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

Those are some really cool pictures. The more you read about it you realize it was not nearly as dramatic as Hollywood would make you think. For many most of WWI was sitting around improving defenses and doing basically nothing. The conditions were horrific the entire time for most parts but you were not constantly getting out of trenches and charging enemies most of the time. On the Western Front anyways the amount of fighting and what fighting you got varied and depended on your area.

-Kinky Friedman

Alex Jones as an indie folk song. Maybe I could watch him set to music, takes the edge off a bit.

-Kinky Friedman

65,000 Green Day fans bring the house down singing Queen or Queen rocks a Greenday concert.

I was quite moved by this story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSHC163S7E
    A real manifestation of inter specie affinity......I'd guess that canine has one very proud human companion.

Carry on.....
    we

deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deadwoodgregg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is pretty bad when a head coach can't even call up some hookers every now and then. I mean, why should a person of such importance be forced to buy a burner phone to pick up some ladies? Who did his contract?

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2017/7/...ut-at-ole-miss

Was able to pick up a few more plates for my gym yesterday.

Attached Images
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 07-23-2017 at 12:35 PM.