Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rise of the Dutch Giant (2.18meter / 7.2feet)

Rise of the Dutch Giant

General info
    Name: Olivier 'Scoobz0r/Dutch Giant' Richters
    Date of birth: 05-09-1989
    Length: 2.18m / 7.2ft
    Start year: 2007
    Start weight: 85kg / 187lbs
    Current year: 2013
    Current weight: 136kg / 300lbs
    Goal: 150kg / 330lbs
    Armsize: 48cm/18,9inch

Facebook: www.facebook.com/olivier.richters

Why did I start this topic
    • Over de past 5 years I have been logging my progress on dutchbodybuilding.com, but you have to create an account there to see my log. I would like to continue my log at bodybuilding.com. There is a larger audience here and no account is needed.
    • People have been posing as me for many times now on this forum, so I thought it was time for the real Dutch Giant/Scoobz0r . For instance: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157775343
    • Many topics have been created about me, for instance: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=Scoobz0r

What are my goals?
    • Weight: My start weight in 2007 was 85kg/187lbs. My goal was to reach 125kg /275lbs. Now that I'm 136kg/+300lbs, I realize that this frame needs a lot more... I have now set my goal to 150kg/330lbs
    • Strenght: Needs to increase big time. I want to be able to lift anybody up with ease for shows/tv etc. I'm getting stronger and stronger, but i’m not there yet.
    • Future: continue with my company www.musclemeat.nl, become a moviestar(dream), enter the WWE(dream).

In before...

Are your parents tall?
    Father: 2.00meter/6.56ft
    Mother: 1.76meter/5.77ft
    Brother: 2.04meter/6.69ft

What shoe size do you have?
    51EU

Are you natty?
    Currently, yes, I am. I do not know yet if I will be so in the future. Depends on how far I can still push my body. Regardless of whether I will be so in the future: please do not ask me about it, since the business/future I want to continue in will not allow it.

Is everything in proportion?
    Sorry, ladies only.

Why don't you play basketball.
    I have played basketball from the age of 14 to 17. But it wasn’t for me: I didn't love the sport enough to want to make it my life.

The beginning: year 1-2 (85kg/187lbs to 95kg/209lbs)
    I had a turning point when I was 18-19years old. I knew i was always going to be tall as ***, but did not want to end up like Walt Disney’s Goofy, more like Mickey.

So I did what any sensible guy would do: try to eat more and go to the gym. Of course I made the classic beginner mistakes: i had no idea what I should do in the gym, so i just did some random excercises, meanwhile eating anything i could get my hands on (almost no protein). I gained 10kg/22lbs in the first year, but this was mostly fat. This was not a big problem however... fat or muscle, everything was welcome.

These next pictures were when I already gained 10kg/22kg and was 95kg. Imagine how skinny I was before.

Year 2-3 (95kg/209lbs to 107kg/236lbs)

I started reading on dutchbodybuilding.com, all the stickeys and such. Just like bodybuilding.com the place to find useful information for a beginner.

Last edited by Scoobz0r; 12-27-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoobz0r will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I went to the FIBO in 2010 (germany). Had a funny conversation with Dexter Jackson. I was waiting in the line to get a picture and suddently he shouted to the back (me) '''DAMMMMNNNN, Come over here'' ''Normally you have to pay for a photo with me, but for you its free!!'' Next thing he stood on a chair and said: ''DAMMMMNNNN, you’re still taller!!''

Alexei lesukov was also there. He was not that well known in 2010. He was surprised I recognized him and called him by name.

Last edited by Scoobz0r; 12-27-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Year 3-4 (107kg/236lbs to 116kg/256lbs)

Jay Cutler was visiting Holland, just 30 min drive away from my home! Had to meet him . He was really relaxed, super friendly and willing to answer all my questions. Some quotes that I can still remember:

Jay Cutler: Mannnn, your the first one who EVER Dwarfed me
    Me: Haha, well you’re doing the same to me, but in mass.
    Me: ''It must be hard to keep up your training and the right food with al the
    traveling?''
    Jay:' 'well, im not really training that much at the moment. I only try to get
    a pump when I work out and eat only 3 times a day. I am not so big
    as I normally am now.
    Me: I guess after all those years of training you don’t lose your mass that
    quick right?
    Jay: Yeah, thats right. But when I am really going to train again it will be 4
    months before the show

Year 4-5: Pectus Excavatum Operation

As you might have noticed: I was born with a Pectus Excavatum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum. In summary it is a deformity of the anterior wall of the chest, in which several ribs and the sternum grow abnormally. This produces a caved-in or sunken appearance of the chest. It can either be present at birth or not develop until puberty.

I made an appointment with the Pectus Excacatum expert of Europe ''Hans Pilegaard'' in Denmark. He had done over 800 repares and said I was the second worst he had ever seen... He strongly recommended that I would get it fixed, because he thought it was actually squeezing my heart, which could be problematic. He turned out to be right: the CT-Scan showed that my heart was 20% smaller than it should be.

Pro's:
    • Your heart is like a balloon: if it gets enough room, it will automatically go back to a bigger size. This would mean my heart would expand by 25%!
    • I had a good age do to this kind of operation, since my ribs were still flexible.
    • My stamina would increase because of increased lungcapacity: I already had problems with squat and deadlift solely because I was running out of breath.
    • Cosmetic reasons: A caved in chest is not really a pretty sight of course...

Con's
    • Pain: 10 of my ribs will need to be broken for the procedure, after which I’ll have 6 months of intense recovery.
    • I would lose all my gains.
    • A lot of drugs i’d rather not take: for instance 2 months of 110mg of morphine.

Here you can see that my heart is squeed to 80% of its normal size.

The hole was 7,5cm deep

Result:

Year 4-5: Pectus Excavatum Recovery (Dropped to 104kg/229lbs because of the operation and went back to 113kg/249lbs)

The recovery was not easy. I could not move the first 2 months if I was not on my morphine. In the third month I went from walking, to riding my bicycle to swimming. In the fourth month I slowly started lifting wieghts again.

Last edited by Scoobz0r; 12-28-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Year 4-5: Meeting the legends, getting back in shape

Alistair Overheem
    I ordered a shirt on his webshop. Later on I called the webshop and happily told them that even with my size the shirt fit perfectly. When the people there heared I was so tall they asked if I wanted to come to a training of Alistair Overeem. Something I couldn't refuse of course.

Bob Sap
    One week after the meeting with Overeem, Bob Sapp came to Holland for a fight. I went to the press conference which was only an one hour drive.

I spoke for 30 min with him, and learned a lot about how showbusiness works. He gave me a lot of tips while looking back at his carreer.

Phil Heath
    A month after Overeem, Phil Heath came to Veldhoven. He took the time to chat with everyone, even though he knew there was a huge line. It was awesome . Just like Bob Sap he gave me some great tips.

The next pictures were taken 7 months after the operation:

Year 4-5: 'endgoal reached' 125kg/275lbs

When I started bodybuilding at the weight of 85kg/187lbs I said to myself that 125kg/275lbs was the endgoal. I finally reached this endgoal after 5 years of training and eating tons of food.

FIBO

Last edited by Scoobz0r; 12-27-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Year 5-6.5 125kg/275lbs to 136kg/300lbs

But it simply did not feel like it was enough when I looked in the mirror. I still loved bodybuilding as much as when I started. I asked help with my training and fooschedule from a professional bodybuilding coach here in Holland. This worked out great, and he is now helping me with every (future) step I take in bodybuilding.

After 1,5 year of good guidance and total dedication I gained another 10kg. And this is where I am now: these are my most up to date pictures. I will of course keep trying to grow , so I hope to post new pictures every 3-4months in this topic to update my progress.

Last edited by Scoobz0r; 12-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Reserved for next update 1

Reserved for next update 2

Reserved for next update 3

Reserved for next update 4

Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mirrindonkybrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Zozo wat een lange reus ben jij gappeke van me mooie progressie

Reserved for next update 5

Annddddd I'm done updating

Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Veovoda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Scoobz0r View Post
    Reserved for next update 1
    One word. Amazing.

Originally Posted by Mirrindonkybrah View Post
    Zozo wat een lange reus ben jij gappeke van me mooie progressie
    Hey! Another Dutchman . Thnx!

Originally Posted by Veovoda View Post
    One word. Amazing.
    Thank you.

Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    chest surgery looked painful as fuuuugh!

mirin gainz! gj sir

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should put a link to this log in your signature :P Would be pretty funny to troll in the misc section. Anyways good luck man, we've "talked" before on DBB.

By the way I don't think you can update your posts after 48 hours. Perhaps it's different in this section though..
    6'6" crew
    220 lbs in avi (srs)
    Computer Science crew
    Prenup if I ever get married crew

Warstorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Warstorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Warstorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jesus ****ing christ

Registered Abuser hundieMachine's Avatar
    hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WWE loves big guys, so I could totally see them giving you a developmental contract. Now if you actually develop and can wrestle and are decently athletic...we haven't seen that in a long time. The only true 7 footer we've seen who can put on a good show and isn't limited to head chops and cheesey chit like that is the Big Show.

Needless to say, I would sign up for a wrestling school. The second you were good enough to not kill people in the ring (srs) and be able to put on a somewhat decent show, the indie scene would come running.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
    ▒░▓░▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WIPump is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    crazy tall... does it ever get old when people just stare or mention your height every single day?

I was in dutch country and everyone was really tall... compared to other nationalities. But not 7+ foot tall.

Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000) Jecoma is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Volg je al van net voor je pectus op DBB. Schitterend gewoon.

Keep growing!

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    You should put a link to this log in your signature :P Would be pretty funny to troll in the misc section. Anyways good luck man, we've "talked" before on DBB.

By the way I don't think you can update your posts after 48 hours. Perhaps it's different in this section though..
    YOU can't but mods can.

Also strong stereotypical dutch giant being gigantic
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50) consmedclisi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy **** bro. I'm currently 6'2" and I thought I was tall. You're huge. We're all gonna make it

LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) LaViidaLocaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Respect voor je doorzettingsvermogen, wilskracht overwint alles!

Das ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็t mane Maxjabbour's Avatar
    Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Maxjabbour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, son.
    Leave a link when you rep!

PM me if you replied to me in a thread! (I don't often check for replies)

Facebook: Max Mirone Dagains

Poverty signature because mods deleted my previous signature with no warning crew
    Syrian crew
    Eye aesthetics crew

User Registered stayingpositive's Avatar
    stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000) stayingpositive is just really nice. (+1000)
    unbelievable op, GJDM, best of luck with the future

500 Internal Server Error trek_6k's Avatar
    trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000) trek_6k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hell yeah! Great work, OP. Keep up the progress, its amazing to see how far you've come from the beginning.
    "The wise know too well their weakness to assume infallibility; he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."

-Thomas Jefferson

RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedMacaMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dutch master race
    *Whale wars crew. Man the f*cking harpoons*

DL 510
    SQ 370

*Always pick 4 crew*
    *Love for Emma Roberts crew*