Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wears skin tight clothes, picks a treadmill in front of a bunch of guys. Eww stop looking at me. I should be able to dress sexy as fuk and bounce my booty in front of a bunch of men without them wanting to look at me.

VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500) VinMichael is not very helpful. (-500)
    don't know these feels never seen instagram

maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) maelpj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL I was exaclty thinking about this today. Not only girl do that doe.

Why to every fuking ******* who lifts has to turn this into a fashion chit with montage, showing their fitting shoes and public wall of chitty motivational text with lazar angelov in background.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Be it male or female people do this for attention. It's not to log their 'progress' or to motivate others; the vast majority of us are narcissists that love shining the spotlight on our achievements and feats.

And on that topic, everyone wants to internalize their hobbies and life passions as their own and thus the 'DYEL' memes are born and overused in all phases of life. It`s just attention whoring at its finest and being an elitist.

`You can`t possibly comprehend my lifting and life goals because I do ____``

Wow members and cults do the exact same thing. It`s just feeble mindedness..
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paradux has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dat feel when you are stronger than 99% of the people in the gym and people still can't tell if I workout or not by looking at me.

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    creeper checking in

creepin aint illegal bishes
    sickening striations

Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not you, they're annoying as fuk.

Brb posting pics with motivational quotes
    Brb posting pics of poverty "clean food" where 90% is carbs (fruit and vegetables) and a little piece of chicken breast
    Brb posting "progress pics" aka pics where they show off their ass in tight yoga pants
    Brb thinking they're better than every other non-lifting girl
    Brb posting "that feel after leg day" and other chit on ********, when they only did 2 sets of 45lbs squats.

hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50) hailux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol just wait till there bloated see how fkn confident they really are. fkn pigs

checking privilege... Bro_montana's Avatar
    Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000) Bro_montana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Interesting phenomenon occurs when you dwelve into a niche like bbing (or any kind for that matter) and begin to succeed above the average curve of talent. Your ego and sense of self becomes more attached to that activity and you may not even be aware of it. Look at professional/semi-pro pool players, their whole lives revolve around playing pool. They know all the nuances and philosophies of playing pool. To the outsider the pool player's world is boring from a glimpse but these people literally live and breathe ballards, it excites them to learn a new move as much as the chick who dresses up in even more provocative clothing to show off her new striations. Those pool players when faced with a differing opinion in regards a facet of pool playing might respond high emotions (ego attachment) whereas me or you will just see it as a non-aggressive opinion. They inevitably bring ego/emotions into things you and i wouldn't when it comes to the things they spend the most time doing. The same phenomenon occurs in the BBing niche. People's ego's and self-worth become attached to that activity, and if they're already insecure or seeking to standout, that little success they have will be the fuel that drives their vanity.
    Last edited by Bro_montana; 12-26-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
    Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoolAidBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I see chicks mirin in the gym. Sloots gon sloot.

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women always feel they need to be the victim of something and the center of attention. Let's examine the facts:

-Women wearing skin tight yoga pants with a gstring or no panties. Sometimes so thin you can see skin though them or the exact cut of panties they are wearing.
    -Women joining a coed gym when there are female only options, men don't have men only gyms
    -Women have a female only MISC on here and they feel the need to post in the normal MISC. If men post in the female MISC without kissing ass they get negged and or banned
    -Women wearing a full face of makeup and hair done to train
    -Women wearing $500 workout outfits to make their T&A look as attractive as possible

Now you would think if women really hated getting "creeped" on at the gym they'd wear some baggy old clothes, not do make up and hair, go at unpopular times, or even join the all female gym. Of course they don't though, they love the attention and the need to feel like they were victimized by the ugly dude staring at them. Posting dumb meme's online, FB complaints, and on here only helps them team up with other insufferable kunts and bash men.
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bro_montana View Post
    Interesting phenomenon occurs when you dwelve into a niche like bbing (or any kind for that matter) and begin to succeed above the average curve of talent. Your ego and sense of self becomes more attached to that activity and you may not even be aware of it. Look at professional/semi-pro pool players, their whole lives revolve around playing pool. They know all the nuances and philosophies of playing pool. To the outsider the pool player's world is boring from a glimpse but these people literally live and breathe ballards, it excites them to learn a new move as much as the chick who dresses up in even more provocative clothing to show off her new striations. Those pool players when faced with a differing opinion in regards a facet of pool playing might respond high emotions (ego attachment) whereas me or you will just see it as a non-aggressive opinion. They inevitably bring ego/emotions into things you and i wouldn't when it comes to the things they spend the most time doing. The same phenomenon occurs in the BBing niche. People's ego's and self-worth become attached to that activity, and if they're already insecure or seeking to standout, that little success they have will be the fuel that drives their vanity.
    Quoting to rep you for this beaut when I get off of RC

Edit:biuriful....off of rc

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm embarrassed to tell people I lift because 90% of people, chicks and guys, become phukkin OBSESSED with it. brb unsolicited ******** "tips", brb "on my gym flow"
    x

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    something that might not have been mentioned. most of them don't even look like they lift. a lot of them don't even look good. they just look like they ate less.
    female Aussie pigs are the worst when it comes to this. like eating less in an obese country is somehow an achievement.
    requirements of being a female fitness guru. fake tits. eat less. do cardio. shove your tits in the camera & whore yourself out in every photo possible.

@kayhides
    @sindibee

here's two off the top of my head.

ones a whore with fake tits & i bet the only reason shes a single mother is because the guy didn't bother to pull out.
    & the other ones whore & a fat, 40% bf, bloated fkn pig. eats clen, still fat. how do you even fuk that up. a female Jason Genova. maybe less time on the misc more time dieting.

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bro_montana View Post
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    many of these low bodyfat women have very low sex drive and their lives revolve around getting attention. The only enjoymnt they get in life.

sloots will sloot
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crystalized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I totally agree. And as mentioned it can go either way, male/female alike, but in either case it is laughable when I see shyt like this. I have a lot more respect for the flip side: people who go hard in the gym and are successful in it yet are actually humble about it.

XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i mean, the sloots look good.. but yes, without a doubt it is so narcissistic that it is basically a turn-off.

the selfies at the gym just scream attention whore and then some. my god.

HOWEVER, with this said, give me the "lifting" attention whore sloots over the whales "aka i got curves" any day. Both are equally annoying and terrible, but at least you know the lifting sloot tried hard.

Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000) Povidius is just really nice. (+1000)
    girls who do pretty much anything are like this... 'chicks' who 'ride motorcycles' are the same.

ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ItzcoolBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    something that might not have been mentioned. most of them don't even look like they lift. a lot of them don't even look good. they just look like they ate less.
    female Aussie pigs are the worst when it comes to this. like eating less in an obese country is somehow an achievement.
    requirements of being a female fitness guru. fake tits. eat less. do cardio. shove your tits in the camera & whore yourself out in every photo possible.

@kayhides
    @sindibee

here's two off the top of my head.

ones a whore with fake tits & i bet the only reason shes a single mother is because the guy didn't bother to pull out.
    & the other ones whore & a fat, 40% bf, bloated fkn pig. eats clen, still fat. how do you even fuk that up. a female Jason Genova. maybe less time on the misc more time dieting.
    bro dont even get started on sydney attention whores fmllllll

brb tights where you can see her g-string then walks past me and my gym partner with an angry expression when we didnt even look at the bish
    brb girls working out on the ab machine, you go to the cables infront of her dont look at her once and she moves -_-. She was a 4/10
    brb cleavage showing, tight shorts and starts squatting, turns around and gives dirties to every indian lmao

not all of them are like that but fuk it gets annoying
    Need a friendly voice, pm me

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

"U can say what ever, but the bishes still fukk me." T529

Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatboy501 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    Complaining about attention whores on Instagram

Uwotm8 Thats pretty much the whole point
    Came to post this...
    Misc Hot Sauce Crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158791123&page=1

Misc Xbox 360/ Xbox One crew

BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBuilda1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Practically all of them are just looking for attention and validation for their 'hard work' which probably consists of doing the leg press and walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes.

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sluts love attention. more news at 9:45

** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    what a dumb sloot.

you post provocative pictures then complain about attention? go die bitch.
    Godhand502 = the man!

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only keep a few fitness girls on my personal ******** for the lulz. They are seriously the most delusional and narcissistic creatures on earth. They are either falling in love all of the time, posting daily selfies, 50 hashtags with each post, bro science, etc, etc, etc! If I were to add anymore it would only continue to damage my faith in humanity!
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Steveyblack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the dudes are even worse on IG. Daily IG posts of their selfies and talking about how their pursuit of aesthetics is their number 1 goal in life, **** gets old really quick. 9/10 they are filter stacked and in perfect lighting.

Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000) Vawx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is annoying, but the real problem is that most women can make a solid transformation in 6-12 weeks and start looking hnnnng. Then all the WKs come out in full force.

As a man you might make some decent newb gains, but after that your progress comes in 3-12 month intervals and most guys won't look impressive until they've put in a few consistent years.

The amount of work a man has to put in to have a impressive physique is 50x what a woman has to do and yet the praise a woman receives will be astronomically higher. This isn't their fault, but that the fault of how society perceives it and the general lack of fitness knowledge.

Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lb54TG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every girl who's worked out for 3 months has to think she is now a fitness competitor and posts motivational or progress pics.. Instagram is full of them.
    Asian Crew. Always Rep Back Crew. Positivity Crew.

/\^/\^ Misc Colorado Crew ^/\^/\

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Too many people think they bout dat lyfe.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50) thexingguard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Goes around following bitches on instagram, complains they have big egos....

It's *******s like you who give them the validation and ego boost by following them and jerking off over their pics.

I bet you wk the sloots that post here too.