JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jacked on MVP Fuel from Twinlab

Thanks to the Twinlabs team for letting me try out MVP. The shirt was so worth the wait. Starting tonight and will log/review for about a week like asked.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tw...-mvp-fuel.html

Wish me luck I will be starting with 1 scoop.
    Twinlab Militia member since 2013

JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JackedONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First impressions are pretty high. The tastes and smell of the watermelon if faint,nice and not over flavored.
    1 scoop is a large size scooper as I have been doing mirco or smaller dosed products lately but it still mixed with no problems.
    About 20 min after taking it I was getting some tingles and could feel full effects at about 40-45 min after taking the product.
    This did last through the whole workout more to come this week.

Second use was also a positive workout. No gym today and looking to see how this is on leg day.

mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!
    Instagram @mwhittinghill

Twinlab Since 1968! -|||------|||-

Sports Nutrition Internet Sales & Online Community Manager

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/eat-lift-grow-4-rules-to-help-build-performance.html

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157456993&welcome=true

Twinlab MILITIA member since 2013

Really starting to like and enjoy this product.The added BCAA are awesome and Im getting pretty intense workouts. Leg day is today so this will be the biggest test for me personally.

mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mswhittinghill is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JackedONE View Post
    Really starting to like and enjoy this product.The added BCAA are awesome and Im getting pretty intense workouts. Leg day is today so this will be the biggest test for me personally.
    I'm glad you pointed out the addition of BCAA's! I'm also glad you like it. It was a long time coming for Twinlab
    Instagram @mwhittinghill

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/eat-lift-grow-4-rules-to-help-build-performance.html

Originally Posted by mswhittinghill View Post
    I'm glad you pointed out the addition of BCAA's! I'm also glad you like it. It was a long time coming for Twinlab
    Very well laided out product if you ask me.

MVP got me through leg day without a hesitation. Few more workout and I will get up a review on this. Oh yeah the shirt fits like a glove.

Review:

Very exciting to see Twinlab come out with a new product since they have been around in the supplement game along time.Thank you for choosing me and the rest of the group for the launch of the new pre workout MVP FUEL. Thanks once again for the shirt also.
    Now on to the product.
    One scoop of this product is all you will ever need. The product worked well for my light, fast lifts and also for my long heavy days. I used 1/2 scoop on a cardio day and enjoyed it. Pump and energy were up with this product and I didn't have any issues come bed time. For me this almost hits a "perfect subtle pre" type of statement. Not too much, doesn't fall short but you know you will get a good workout with its use.

Interested to see if Twinlab has anything on the horizon ? Thanks again for the opportunity.

Review:

Very exciting to see Twinlab come out with a new product since they have been around in the supplement game along time.Thank you for choosing me and the rest of the group for the launch of the new pre workout MVP FUEL. Thanks once again for the shirt also.
    Now on to the product.
    One scoop of this product is all you will ever need. The product worked well for my light, fast lifts and also for my long heavy days. I used 1/2 scoop on a cardio day and enjoyed it. Pump and energy were up with this product and I didn't have any issues come bed time. For me this almost hits a "perfect subtle pre" type of statement. Not too much, doesn't fall short but you know you will get a good workout with its use.

Interested to see if Twinlab has anything on the horizon ? Thanks again for the opportunity.
    There is more to come, MVP is just the start!
    Instagram @mwhittinghill

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Review:

Now on to the product.

Originally Posted by mswhittinghill View Post
    There is more to come, MVP is just the start!
    Lots of goodies in the work, keep your eyes on the company promo section.
    IG: kenneth_prime