MartinBHansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

~11 months of progress

So I started working out in the end of september/start of october 2012 and I took some pics at my leanest before starting school in a different city. Down there I've been dirtybulking since there's no access to proper food, which is why I'm using old pics rather than current ones (I'm probs around 20% bf now, heh..)

So basically I just want to know what you guys think, what my lacking points are, what I can work on. Personally I find my chest and arms to be lacking, despite how hard I smash them in the gym. They have started growing a bit, but not as much as I'd like to, at least not my arms. Tips are very welcome!

Thanks in advance

(Please disregard the awkwardness of my selfies, particularly the back one from 21st of august with my headband and the heart on the mirror)

Edit: want to add that the first back-pic was taken after my bulk in 2013, not 2012.
    Attached Images

Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Poida1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MartinBHansen View Post
    So I started working out in the end of september/start of october 2012 and I took some pics at my leanest before starting school in a different city. Down there I've been dirtybulking since there's no access to proper food, which is why I'm using old pics rather than current ones (I'm probs around 20% bf now, heh..)

So basically I just want to know what you guys think, what my lacking points are, what I can work on. Personally I find my chest and arms to be lacking, despite how hard I smash them in the gym. They have started growing a bit, but not as much as I'd like to, at least not my arms. Tips are very welcome!

Thanks in advance

(Please disregard the awkwardness of my selfies, particularly the back one from 21st of august with my headband and the heart on the mirror)

Edit: want to add that the first back-pic was taken after my bulk in 2013, not 2012.
    so you're using very old pics before you got out of shape and seek opinions.

no.

Originally Posted by Poida1 View Post
    so you're using very old pics before you got out of shape and seek opinions.

no.
    No, I've just put on fat during my bulk. I still work as hard as always, if not harder than before. I just don't see the point in putting up pics of fatty-me since you can't really judge anything now 'cus of the obvious lack of definition.

Once I shred down, I'll pretty much look the same except a little bigger, so that was my thought behind this post.

kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaaneroz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look like a model, keep it congrat.
    KAAN EROZ - SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS - COACHING EDUCATION

Originally Posted by kaaneroz View Post
    you look like a model, keep it congrat.
    Hahaha, thanks man.