Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The OFFICIAL support group for people dealing with abuse

First and foremost I want to warn all who are reading this thread right now that if you have nothing good to contribute or are thinking of posting a sarcarstic comment think twice, because if your post is disrespectful towards the thread you will be reported. verbal and physical abuse IS NOT something to joke about at all.

Physical abuse and verbal / mental abuse occurs daily across the world, and many people are left to deal with it by themselves but have no means to actually seek support for what they are going through. Both leave there own types of scars that can affect a person throughout their entire life, sometimes so much that the person cannot cope with it anymore and takes their own life. Verbal abuse leaves scars that are different from that of physical abuse, because you cannot see them. Yet they are there, and sometimes they are so deep that the person struggles daily with what is being done to them or has been done to them. Often abuse victims may develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, so when the abuse is not actually happening they are living in fear that it is, or are being triggered by certain things that reminds them of the abuse.

I admit that I have suffered from verbal / mental abuse, and led to me developing PTSD. I can say from firsthand experience that it is awful to have to live everyday in fear even if it has stopped and is not still happening. My purpose for creating this thread is to try and provide people who may be going through such an experience, or has gone through an experience and would like to talk about it a safe place where they can freely vent and look for support. It is important to realize that you are not alone in this, that there are people who care about you and will do their best to support you. Let's provide a safe outlet for people in abusive situations to be able to come and vent and seek support. All I ask is that you be respectful giving the sensitivity of this topic, and if you have anything negative to say please refrain from posting.

This is a music video on YouTube I found that I think does a good job in showing what abuse can lead to, but remember that abuse is far more than what you see in this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI

Thank you.
    Last edited by health4life24; 12-25-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10) ufcprodigy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1st

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope the people who need support can find it here
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Feel so bad for people going through this. I never had to go through it but my next door neighbor who I've known for 10 years has an abusive father especially when he gets drunk. I try to help him any way I can. Ex.- he comes over to my house if it gets too bad. Best advice I could offer to people with abusive parents is to try to get away from is as much as possible if it cannot be fixed.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PEBrasfield View Post
    Feel so bad for people going through this. I never had to go through it but my next door neighbor who I've known for 10 years has an abusive father especially when he gets drunk. I try to help him any way I can. Ex.- he comes over to my house if it gets too bad. Best advice I could offer to people with abusive parents is to try to get away from is as much as possible if it cannot be fixed.
    Your a really good neighbor and friend for helping him out like that, some people would just turn a blind eye because it is not them but I admire you for trying to help as best as you can. Reps.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Your a really good neighbor and friend for helping him out like that, some people would just turn a blind eye because it is not them but I admire you for trying to help as best as you can. Reps.
    Thanks. It started off with very little abuse but then got worse and worse. I'm really good friends with him now because of it but we hang out now all the time.

Originally Posted by PEBrasfield View Post
    Thanks. It started off with very little abuse but then got worse and worse. I'm really good friends with him now because of it but we hang out now all the time.
    Stick with him, I am sure inside he is very grateful to have you in his life.

Originally Posted by JNicko View Post
    I hope the people who need support can find it here
    Any action is better than none.

NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoEmpathy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only advice I can give is to keep your cool and try to avoid as much as possible.
    Dont let it **** you up and turn you into a hateful, spiteful, jaded person. Or if you already are, use it as fuel to keep going until you can get the hell out.
    Thats what I did.
    Hang in there and try to stay sane.

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    to all of you that have abuse problems this may sound corny but things get better in life.
    stay strong.

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    I support this.

arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BB.com is one of the most supportive forums ive ever been in. ******** and all those other social media websties are nothing compared to the support from the bb.com. Plus its a website that advocates healthy eating and exercise so its a win win! lol
    Sig line can't be a novel Crew
    Asian Crew

Snapchat: arlo235
    Instagram: matcha_aesthetics

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    here's a tip for anyone who is being 'abused' (lol)

reach down into ur pants

feel ur nuts

you're a man

men deal with chit
    be fuking strong mentally kunts.

honestly if someone was abusing me i would probably attack them with a knife. even if you get send to jail for aggravated assault for chopping off his arm it's only a few years. jail isn't even bad compared to enduring the abuse like a puss.

good luck
    you wouldn't have the balls for it you girly man.

So now we are going to turn this thread into something it shouldn't be? Maybe posting it in tmisc was a bad idea, it isn't supposed to be a joke around thread. It's called a SUPPORT thread for a reason.

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

reach down into ur pants

feel ur nuts

you're a man

men deal with chit

honestly if someone was abusing me i would probably attack them with a knife. even if you get send to jail for aggravated assault for chopping off his arm it's only a few years. jail isn't even bad compared to enduring the abuse like a puss.

good luck
    Very helpful. Well done. .
    Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165224651

ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my dad hits me all the time.. hard too. it used to be a lot worse. when he punches me in the face, or kicks me, i think about, how none of my friends dads , do that to them. i always think about that. although there was this lol time, when my dad got extremly mad at my mom and i, and he tried to hit her, and my mom, picked him up, and dropped him. was lul as fukk. but he is on medication that calms him down, forget what its called, but for the most part he is quite chill. when hes off his pills its a whole diffrent story..

EDIt: my dads stats:

5'10
    195 13% bf

so as you can see, it is quite scary, but its gotten ALOT better
    “I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”

Originally Posted by ElevatedVaal View Post
    my dad hits me all the time.. hard too. it used to be a lot worse. when he punches me in the face, or kicks me, i think about, how none of my friends dads , do that to them. i always think about that. although there was this lol time, when my dad got extremly mad at my mom and i, and he tried to hit her, and my mom, picked him up, and dropped him. was lul as fukk. but he is on medication that calms him down, forget what its called, but for the most part he is quite chill. when hes off his pills its a whole diffrent story..

EDIt: my dads stats:

5'10
    195 13% bf

so as you can see, it is quite scary, but its gotten ALOT better
    I am sorry you had to deal with that, I am glad to hear that things are better now.

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratulations on the sticky
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

Originally Posted by JNicko View Post
    Congratulations on the sticky
    Thanks buddy

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Congrats buddy !

Originally Posted by SquatAlotBrah View Post
    Congrats buddy !
    Thanks man, still on spread with you

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

reach down into ur pants

feel ur nuts

you're a man

men deal with chit

good luck
    Fcking almost lost it reading this. Another reason why you should be banned, you fcking moron.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Fcking almost lost it reading this. Another reason why you should be banned, you fcking moron.
    I will forever be on spread with you Erik

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    I will forever be on spread with you Erik
    soon.jpg

Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hydropatrol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey dudes. Im not really comfortable telling people my story so id thought id do it here. since grade 4 ive had quite some abuse in my place. it started with fights and arguments with my bro and mom then it escalated to physical things. Lots of fights and hes even tried to stab her, broke my sisters nose etc. Hes become a drug dealer and still lives with us because my mom was too ****ing stupid to get rid of him when she needed to. My dad tried to be strict but just couldnt do it. It was still decent compared to now because we still visited family (my dad me and sis only) but after the recession my mom and dad both lost their jobs. My mom went back to school and is still attending but my dad left us. And all the 50 family members i grew up with, people i knew since birth just cut us off. Im pretty sure i developed trust issues cause i cant even tell my closest friends about anything, i keep everything a secret and thats really messed up my relationships. After that any bonds we had with each other just broke off, dont even talk at home we just live there silently, besides all the screaming and breaking my bro does. I used to work out alot and loved it but no money was coming in so my fridge is empty almost all the time and i had to give up working out, which i loved so much, i still do push ups and stuff at home though. Im also pretty sure i developed ptsd cause whenever i play fight with anyone or hear a loud noise i always get startled and tense cause i just think im either gonna get hit or yelled at again. im in grade 12 now and i've made some great progress personally. Im really sociable and i do some volunteering here and there, i try and focus on my schoolwork but its still hard to study at home. Im just trying to focus on school now and find a way to actually get my ass out of this **** hole. i started reading self development books and recently got real interested in business so hopefully i could get into uni somehow. I dont really know where im going with this i just wanted to get some stuff off my chest man.

Originally Posted by Hydropatrol View Post
    Hey dudes. Im not really comfortable telling people my story so id thought id do it here. since grade 4 ive had quite some abuse in my place. it started with fights and arguments with my bro and mom then it escalated to physical things. Lots of fights and hes even tried to stab her, broke my sisters nose etc. Hes become a drug dealer and still lives with us because my mom was too ****ing stupid to get rid of him when she needed to. My dad tried to be strict but just couldnt do it. It was still decent compared to now because we still visited family (my dad me and sis only) but after the recession my mom and dad both lost their jobs. My mom went back to school and is still attending but my dad left us. And all the 50 family members i grew up with, people i knew since birth just cut us off. Im pretty sure i developed trust issues cause i cant even tell my closest friends about anything, i keep everything a secret and thats really messed up my relationships. After that any bonds we had with each other just broke off, dont even talk at home we just live there silently, besides all the screaming and breaking my bro does. I used to work out alot and loved it but no money was coming in so my fridge is empty almost all the time and i had to give up working out, which i loved so much, i still do push ups and stuff at home though. Im also pretty sure i developed ptsd cause whenever i play fight with anyone or hear a loud noise i always get startled and tense cause i just think im either gonna get hit or yelled at again. im in grade 12 now and i've made some great progress personally. Im really sociable and i do some volunteering here and there, i try and focus on my schoolwork but its still hard to study at home. Im just trying to focus on school now and find a way to actually get my ass out of this **** hole. i started reading self development books and recently got real interested in business so hopefully i could get into uni somehow. I dont really know where im going with this i just wanted to get some stuff off my chest man.
    Hey man, hang in there. I am glad you came across this group and feel comfortable enough to share your story with us. Very sorry to hear what you have been going through, and it sounds like you could be dealing with some PTSD. Are you currently talking to anybody? I am sure that there are people at your school that you could talk with and seek extra support. When I was in high school and was going through a hard time I utilized my guidance counselor, teacher's I had strong relationships with, and the school therapist / adjustment counselor. Even if talking with them wouldn't fix what was going on at the time, it was still a relief to be able to vent to someone and get advice and support from them.

b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0d023 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've got over my problems a long time ago,but I figured I'd post my story just in case someone that needs some help can make something out of it.

Since i was little I've been struggling with kyphosis (google it if you don't know what it is).This became a serious problem when I started going to school.I was verbally and physically abused for a long time.This went for so long that one day,I was 10 or 11 years old,I got to a point that I just wanted to end it all.I took a kitchen knife and had it pressed to my throat.The only thing I could hear in my head was "do it,do it and it's all going to stop,nothing is going to hurt you no more".I just stood there for a couple of minutes but it seemed like hours...The reason I didn't go through with it is because I thought about my mom,I thought to myself " I can't leave her alone" (my dad abandoned us when I was just 2 months old).

What happened after that is the next day I went to school the guys who spent all those years giving me a hard time came up to me to **** with me again for some laughs,but this time I snapped and got into a thight with all 3 of them and we all got pretty hurt. But this didn't end there,for about 2 or 3 months I would get in a serious fight with them once or twice per week.At one point I earned their "respect" and whe became "friends".

All this changed me,from being a dorky kid not messing with anyone and just minding my own business I was now mad all the time and eventually turned from bullied to bullier.Everything that was done to me I began to do to others weaker than me just so I could feel good about myself.This got me into making some really bad friends,about the age of 13 I was stealing,getting drunk,started smoking,even beating up random people on the street just because I could and I felt awesome about it.

This went on for years and it felt good,even with my back problem people accepted me,my confidence was sky-high and I had succes with the ladies.All this untill I met this one girl that just wasn't interested in me and I was thinking how come I'm a "bad ass" (lol) and she is insn't interested in me,wtf is wrong with her?I was more and more into her and we got to know each other pretty well,she saw something in me and she was the one to make me realise that everything I was doing and the person I was,was not who I wanted to be,and from there I wanted to change and separate my self from everything bad in my life. That was very dificult since I had a bad reputation build over all those years and couldn't get out of all that since a few years ago when I had to change to another country.

Moving was really good for me,I started from scratch,I made some really good friends over the last years and I feel really good with myself.I've had a few jobs,I am studying at the moment and started to lift last year,something I really enjoy,it calms me down alot and I really want to make the most of it.

Long story short:surround yourself with people that love and care for you,if abused in any way ask for help because people WILL help you,they can't do anything if they don't know what's happening to you.At the end of the day,with all the help you get,it is all on you,you need to get mad and stand up for yourself,just remember not to let anger get over you,you will end up in a pretty bad place surround by people you don't really want to be with.

Hope this helps.

And sorry for bad english.

wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was sexually abused along with emotionally and physically abused. I am now left to deal with it on my own. Some days i feel hopeless others I feel hopeful. Its a battle. I'm sorry for anyone who underwent abuse. I'm here if you guys need me. We are in this together, we can heal together. :\

enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arlo235 View Post
    BB.com is one of the most supportive forums ive ever been in. ******** and all those other social media websties are nothing compared to the support from the bb.com. Plus its a website that advocates healthy eating and exercise so its a win win! lol
    this, for me too. i couldnt agree more imo.

ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrestlersaira View Post
    I was sexually abused along with emotionally and physically abused. I am now left to deal with it on my own. Some days i feel hopeless others I feel hopeful. Its a battle. I'm sorry for anyone who underwent abuse. I'm here if you guys need me. We are in this together, we can heal together. :\
    i would suggest getting a therapist. cant afford? i couldnt either. thats one of the reasons why i thrived on selling things tomake money. but the therapist gave me little tricks, to help me in times of need
    “I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”