Closed Thread
Page 252 of 315 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,560 of 9439
    Keep rustling cuz VodkaFlockaBrah's Avatar
    VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    yeah well I guess

Let me be a bit clearer:

Shounen MC = You want to be LIKE him. Be a pirate with weird powers and sail around the world; be a super saiyan who can fly, teleport and destroy planets; etc. Example of discussion: "**** Luffy is alpha as fuark that ******* Foxxy never had a chance. Can't wait until he faces with the Whitebeard!"

****gytime MC = You want to be IN HIS PLACE. Join this club that is inexplicably populated by girls who want your D. Attend this school that is populated by young girls from all over the world and you just so happen to be special to go there too. Etc. Example of discussion: "Oh my God Kodaka is just a ****ing ******* why won't he just have a steamy threesome with Sena and Yozora instead he keeps playing the eunuch for whatever reason holy **** if I were him the Neighbour's Club would be my personal brothel"
    I guess that's a fine distinction, but good points.
    ^^^EXTREME PULL UPS CREW^^^
    *Frank Yang Flight Club*
    Anti Feminazi crew

wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    yeah well I guess

Let me be a bit clearer:

Shounen MC = You want to be LIKE him. Be a pirate with weird powers and sail around the world; be a super saiyan who can fly, teleport and destroy planets; etc. Example of discussion: "**** Luffy is alpha as fuark that ******* Foxxy never had a chance. Can't wait until he faces with the Whitebeard!"

****gytime MC = You want to be IN HIS PLACE. Join this club that is inexplicably populated by girls who want your D. Attend this school that is populated by young girls from all over the world and you just so happen to be special to go there too. Etc. Example of discussion: "Oh my God Kodaka is just a ****ing ******* why won't he just have a steamy threesome with Sena and Yozora instead he keeps playing the eunuch for whatever reason holy **** if I were him the Neighbour's Club would be my personal brothel"
    oh I see, that makes sense

VT confirmed wizard
    "Those without talent get in the way simply by existing." - Kongo Agon

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't forget you can probably gomu gomu no erection if you were luffy

I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bleachway View Post
    Pretty much Ecchi series I assume? Barely any animes like those besides the "plot",

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
    Sekirei
    Rosario to Vampire
    Omamori Himari
    Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
    Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
    Seikon no Qwaser
    Hataraku Maou-sama!
    Thanks for the list, will check these out.

Not really looking for something that is pure fan service, I like DxD and HotD for the fan service but also the fun face paced plot.

Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post

lol oda stated in a sbs that luffy can use his fruit on his dink.
    imagine gear 3 lulz.

Keep rustling cuz VodkaFlockaBrah's Avatar
    VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Oh lawd, inb4 links to some fanfic pron site featuring that.

Tbh the gum gum fruit is a pretty good power to have IRL. Brb no need for condoms since your dick is already rubber ... not srs. But imagine using gomu gomu no gigante penis while inside of a sloot and completely rip her apart.

EDIT: strong wizard
    ^^^EXTREME PULL UPS CREW^^^
    *Frank Yang Flight Club*
    Anti Feminazi crew

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
    Thanks for the list, will check these out.

Not really looking for something that is pure fan service, I like DxD and HotD for the fan service but also the fun face paced plot.
    there aren't too many shows like HSoTD, which blends action, drama, comedy, ecchi, and ****gytime very well while keeping it fun. Unfortunately we probably won't see another season of the anime.

could watch Ben-To (not a great show, but a lulzy fun action)

TBH, i'd prolly pick a genre you really like and work on their best shows

Originally Posted by VodkaFlockaBrah View Post
    Question for you brahs: Why are most shounen main characters 100% alpha and frequently don't get any love interests, while most ****gytime main characters completely beta *******s who don't deserve their sloot harems at all? I know there are exceptions, but it shows something's odd with the Japanese society.
    well..shoenen is a demographic. there are action shows and ****gytimes that target the young teen male crowd

but im assuming you are talking about why chars in shows like OP, Naruto, HxH, and other popular "shoenen actions" dont get love interests. They are action shows first and whatever-else second. Well, thats simply because of the genre its put into. ****gytimes generally have beta MCs because most guys, especially young brahs, can self-insert themselves.

that said, there are ****gytimes with comparable MCs. Unbalance x Unbalance is a manga and i thought the MC was excellent. Always made alpha moves, wasn't afraid of nething, yet wasn't a misogynistic prick (which is often confused as being "alpha").
    Last edited by .aeterna; 01-13-2014 at 03:15 PM.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VodkaFlockaBrah View Post
    Oh lawd, inb4 links to some fanfic pron site featuring that.

Tbh the gum gum fruit is a pretty good power to have IRL. Brb no need for condoms since your dick is already rubber ... not srs. But imagine using gomu gomu no gigante penis while inside of a sloot and completely rip her apart.
    Oh sh!t fuking LOST IT lmao.

Finished TTGL episode 8 btw. Aw man

Now I have to go to my first class of the semester. 5:30 - 9:30, starts in 15. 4 hours long. Bigger awww man
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bleachway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post

Oh, you hit the good stuff ehh. Pepper angus for nothing but epicness from here on out in the series.

Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can I get some thoughts on these anime?

Buddy Complex
    Hamatora The Animation
    Mahou Sensou
    Nobunagun
    Strange+
    Toaru Hikuushi
    Witch Craft Works
    "Never chase girls, chase dreams first. Motion picture drive, I've concluded that my Dreamworks™"

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whalefood View Post
    Can I get some thoughts on these anime?

Buddy Complex
    Hamatora The Animation
    Mahou Sensou
    Nobunagun
    Strange+
    Toaru Hikuushi
    Witch Craft Works
    Yes.

Buddy Complex- I think I haven't seen this.
    Hamatora The Animation- I think I haven't seen this.
    Mahou Sensou- I think I haven't seen this.
    Nobunagun- I think I haven't seen this.
    Strange+- I think I haven't seen this.
    Toaru Hikuushi- I think I haven't seen this.
    Witch Craft Works- I think I haven't seen this.

Hope my thoughts helped you out.

Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whalefood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ondemand View Post
    Yes.

You're finished
    "Never chase girls, chase dreams first. Motion picture drive, I've concluded that my Dreamworks™"

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    HxH - ep 9

I just want to see a Kiniro Mosaic pic when I scroll down this page.

Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post

Now I have to go to my first class of the semester. 5:30 - 9:30, starts in 15. 4 hours long. Bigger awww man
    Feels kind of odd having a semester off. Usually I'd have started now or a bit ago. Good luck
    Yes.

Not surprised though, seeing who's posting.

GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100)
    Finished FLCL, Baccano time.
    -mod neg record: 1 Latest Reputation Received (-139172 point(s) total)

MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sazz View Post
    Watching DTB now. Everyone also talked about him being such a badass but i haven't seen that yet. On ep 8
    I don't think he's badass, I just thought he was cool as ****.
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/MainSane
    "Do what you love and abandon all the baggage, cause that's the **** that holds you back and makes you average."

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Whalefood View Post
    You're finished
    You're welcome brethren, anytime.

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post

Not surprised though, seeing who's posting.
    Oh look who it is, the bringer of stress and conflict.

MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000) MainSane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    High school in BC is a joke though.
    ftfy

brb 25% final that the school prepares, fukking lol
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/MainSane
    "Do what you love and abandon all the baggage, cause that's the **** that holds you back and makes you average."

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Inn

Finally I get to watch anime

RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Defiled View Post
    Finished Highschool of the Dead in about 24 Hours, mirin dat OVA.

Any recommendations for shows like HotD and Highschool DxD?
    gjdm.

hmmmm ill rec Sora no otoshimono (comedy, ecchi and some action) or Seikon no qwaser (tits everywhere, action, super powers and moar tits)

@revyy: plz sauce
    ★The misc anime crew★
    ★Shoujo crew★

❤shoujo is love, shoujo is life❤
    ❤Yuru Yuri❤Hotaru❤Shirobako❤

Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're welcome brethren, anytime.

Oh look who it is, the bringer of stress and conflict.
    Says the harbinger of stress. Why can't we be more like this Ondemand?

Re-reading tonight
    Originally Posted by MainSane View Post
    ftfy

brb 25% final that the school prepares, fukking lol
    Yep, pretty much a joke. Astounded me that kids failed courses.

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lst4evermirin View Post
    gjdm.

hmmmm ill rec Sora no otoshimono (comedy, ecchi and some action) or Seikon no qwaser (tits everywhere, action, super powers and moar tits)

@revyy: plz sauce

http://myanimelist.net/anime/15197/C...reshi_Yokuryuu

Edit: ma nikka answer that rep question
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lst4evermirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by revyy View Post
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/15197/C...reshi_Yokuryuu

Edit: ma nikka answer that rep question
    every time i see ur avi i think u are 752 >.<
    ★The misc anime crew★
    ★Shoujo crew★

❤shoujo is love, shoujo is life❤
    ❤Yuru Yuri❤Hotaru❤Shirobako❤

Originally Posted by Lst4evermirin View Post
    every time i see ur avi i think u are 752 >.<
    We lat spread gang
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

FUARK, at the end of ep 2 of Buddy Complex. I was expecting it, still didn't want it to be the case. Glad I picked this up, feels like it will be good. Really wish I could marathon it though.

Nervous as phuck it will stress me out too.

Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Azn210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    FUARK, at the end of ep 2 of Buddy Complex. I was expecting it, still didn't want it to be the case. Glad I picked this up, feels like it will be good. Really wish I could marathon it though.

Nervous as phuck it will stress me out too.
    lmao watch Sakura Trick, it kind of reminds me of Girl Friends.

Fack

Was too tired, so I decided to skip my evening class and the gym. I regret it.

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

Originally Posted by Azn210 View Post
    lmao watch Sakura Trick, it kind of reminds me of Girl Friends.
    If you go back ~6 months + I posted about it, been excited since I heard it was getting animated. I'll end up giving Sakura Trick a 10. I love my yuri romance

THE DARK SKINNED DRAKE ForeverBlackGuy's Avatar
    ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just read the SnK manga, forgot the chit came out last week lol.

They really need to change this fukin monthly release chit, it's annoying as fuark.
    ★Banned for MWB(Miscing While Black) Twice Crew★
    ★★Mod negged for MWB(Miscing While Black) Crew*★★
    "I ain't ever been scurred, never been the type to bite my words" - Kanye West
    ★★University of Georgia crew★★★
    ★★★Black White Knight crew★★

Buddy complex is gonna be good top tier animation o lawd

too much potential
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

Closed Thread
Page 252 of 315 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast