Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100)

Quit all exercises except chins

I no longer see the point of training muscles, it only takes time to do. How often do you go outside and you need to lift a car? Having strong muscles isn't needed in the daily life.

I have maxed out the weights in my home, I use 3 weighted vests on and can't fit anymore. If I continue I would need to join a gym. I don't have the time or money for it.
    There is only one exercise I haven't maxed out, it's chin-ups, I will keep doing this, nothing else. I want to feel like a gorilla and be able to hang in trees. I think this is useful in the daily life, if a robber is running after you, then you can climb away from robber.

Griskard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Griskard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quality troll is quality?

Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deionatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If its working for you then keep it up.
    Ambitionism.com - Tips, tricks and videos for a greater life.

Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100) Patrick82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Deionatrix View Post
    If its working for you then keep it up.
    But it will not be working for me anymore, because I don't have any more weights to add. If I train it will only to maintain the strength I have now. If I quit, I will lose the strength, but I can get it back again quickly in the future. It feels like a waste of time to only train to maintain the muscles, when I could be training to increase them instead. But for this I would need to join a gym, and this takes extra time.

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick82 View Post
    But it will not be working for me anymore, because I don't have any more weights to add. If I train it will only to maintain the strength I have now. If I quit, I will lose the strength, but I can get it back again quickly in the future. It feels like a waste of time to only train to maintain the muscles, when I could be training to increase them instead. But for this I would need to join a gym, and this takes extra time.
    check out local classified adds or craigs list and see if anyone selling old exercise equipment. I bought a home gym consisting of smith machine and several cable attachments with 500lbs of weight for a good price. I still go to the gym, but from time to time train at home, and get a great workout.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by tastan View Post
    check out local classified adds or craigs list and see if anyone selling old exercise equipment. I bought a home gym consisting of smith machine and several cable attachments with 500lbs of weight for a good price. I still go to the gym, but from time to time train at home, and get a great workout.
    I wish I had room for a smith machine. My wife didn't like when I had my weighted vests on the floor, I had to hide them inside the closet.