Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

*Promera Sports* Pump Extrem/GLUTA Blast- brianbauer&jludwi staying lean &mean!

** with this stack i plan on staying lean and mean while i continue my bulk **

** packing on the mass and moving closer to 230 **

** goal with this is to continue to put on size and keep pushing through new PR **

- GLUTA BLAST was chosen for the recovery needed on pushing heavy weights and on the high intensity days! glutamine has always been a piece of my supplement regimen so I'm excited on trying something new!
    - i think a scoop after workout and before bed will be perfect!

- PUMP EXTREM was chosen because i am obsessed with the "pump". some days you love the fullness the arms get and you need to taking a longer break because they feel so tight! and love when veins are popping and you just keep going n going! this will be a great addition!
    ***Follow me on Instagram @JLUD12 and I'll follow you***

COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ** when i get my package i will be dropping in the photos of the products**

- in the mean time i will be dropping my photos in tomorrow and my workout log! tomorrow will be a chest and tricep day!!!
    - pushing heavier weights and mixing in 8-10 rep range...size, strength and endurance! hoping to take it to a new level when i get the goods!!!

** realistic goal on weight gain is I'm hoping to push another 2-3 lean pounds onto my frame**

- i have been sticking to 3600-4000 calories a day and i think the heavier lifting has been one of the key reasons I'm making new gains on size!!

fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    in & following
    ig: fabryzzzz

had a crazy chest and tricep day!! i can not wait to get going on the goods when they arrive.

right now marks i hit today that ill try to push past for chest are

bench: 205 x 10 225 x 5 and 235 x 3-4
    db incline: 85 x 8
    db flys: 50 x 10
    decline bench: 205 x 8
    reverse bench: 185 x 6

did all that today with about 45 seconds in between sets for sets of 4....chest was stretched and will be killing tomorrow.

triceps i stick to 30-45 seconds in between and keep the pump going!

single arm pushdown: 30 x 8
    straight bar: 80 x 10
    kickbacks: 20 x 10
    overhead pulley: 57 x 8

same thing 4 sets and kept the pump going....i love these moves because i can really single out the muscle and feel the full movement..thats ones thing i have done over the past year to help gains/size and strength...its all about the movement and feeling the muscle working!

Originally Posted by fabryzz View Post
    in & following
    thanks man!!! really looking to push some new gains

brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ho Ho Ho! Merry Almost Christmas!
    For this forum I'll be logging about
    -Pump Extreme
    -Gluta Blast
    -Peak Muscle

I'm most excited about peak muscle becuase I've never tried a supplement where it it literally ATP

For this forum/ review of Promera Sports supplements I am NOT trying to get huge! My goals are to prepare for track season. I want to build up muscular endurance and become very flexible in my lower body to be able to have maximum stride length. I'll be posting my before pics and weight along with maxes in the next day or so. Other than muscular endurance. I expect my max on bench and squat to go down because you don't become faster by lugging around a ton of muscles that you dont use.

Originally Posted by brianbauer View Post
    Ho Ho Ho! Merry Almost Christmas!
    For this forum I'll be logging about
    -Pump Extreme
    -Gluta Blast
    -Peak Muscle

I'm most excited about peak muscle becuase I've never tried a supplement where it it literally ATP

For this forum/ review of Promera Sports supplements I am NOT trying to get huge! My goals are to prepare for track season. I want to build up muscular endurance and become very flexible in my lower body to be able to have maximum stride length. I'll be posting my before pics and weight along with maxes in the next day or so. Other than muscular endurance. I expect my max on bench and squat to go down because you don't become faster by lugging around a ton of muscles that you dont use.
    thats right buddy!! staying lean and mean!!!

these will be great for you to build up the endurance...in doing so you'll drop some weight, gain some dense muscle because of the fat gong down and rep range going up!!!

***killer back and biceps today****

seated rows: 80 x 10 (4 sets) pretty sure its double on the pulley system so it would be 160.
    high rope pulls: 115 x q0 (4 sets)
    low rope pulls: maxed machine x 10 (5 sets)
    bent over rows: 205 x 8 (5 sets)

DB Curls: 45 x 8 (4 sets)
    Concentration DB Curls: 30 x 10 (3 sets)
    Laying straight bar curls: 57.5 on pulley system. this gets a crazy pump on focused on the biceps!
    hammer curls with rope: 50 x 10 (4 sets)

this was killer because i kept my back moves heavier and focused on contractions and by the time i was biceps i was fried so the rest was low, it was high intensity and this kept me sweating and heart rate up so no cardio!

hope everyone has a great chirstmas and new years!!!

- ill be crushing legs on christmas before work! i will be loving the food later to recharge and walking funny

brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50) brianbauer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice weather!
    So I live in San Diego and the weather was absolutely amazing today. I went to the beach to go skim boarding and it was sunny and 80 degrees. It was freaking awesome after the beach I met up with some friends on my track team and we did

2 60 meters
    2 40 meters
    2 20 meters

I was going 100% until I almost got to top speed because your not able to go all out until part way into track season because one will pull their hamstring really bad.

Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godhelpme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Week 1: 10/07/17 - 249
    Week 2: 10/14/17 -
    Week 3: 10/21/17 -
    Week 4: 10/28/17 -
    Week 5: 11/04/17 -
    Week 6: 11/11/17 -
    Week 7: 11/18/17 -
    Week 8: 11/25/17 -
    Week 9: 12/02/17 -
    Week 10: 12/09/17 -
    Week 11: 12/16/17 -
    Week 12: 12/23/17 -
    GOAL: 199.0

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for getting this log started guys!

Can't wait to see how you guys enjoy adding these supplements to your workout
    Free Agent

Nice weather!
    So I live in San Diego and the weather was absolutely amazing today. I went to the beach to go skim boarding and it was sunny and 80 degrees. It was freaking awesome after the beach I met up with some friends on my track team and we did

2 60 meters
    2 40 meters
    2 20 meters

I was going 100% until I almost got to top speed because your not able to go all out until part way into track season because one will pull their hamstring really bad.
    100 % or not you're out there and training!!! i wish i had a track closer to us so i can add in the sprints to my cardio....it gets boring in the gym with the cardio after awhile and always need a day outside to mix it up!!

Originally Posted by woolegend21 View Post
    Thanks for getting this log started guys!

Can't wait to see how you guys enjoy adding these supplements to your workout

i can't wait to get these in me!!! hoping the package comes tomorrow and i can kill it first thing!

crushed chest and triceps today!!! yesterday was some legs on xmas....crushed deadlifts 300 x 8, new pr for me...when my back is feeling strong at the end I'm adding little more reps!!

Nice weather!

2 60 meters
    2 40 meters
    2 20 meters

what will be your key leg movements during this years training? i know you said high reps but which moves do you like best??

Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    what will be your key leg movements during this years training? i know you said high reps but which moves do you like best??
    Basically the main thing that I need to work on is my knee lift while running. Today I did 12 200 meter run focusing on just having perfect form. Arms at 90 degrees. Chin down. Shoulders tight. Kees up. Toes up. When I'm running all I think about is reaching forward with my legs instead of bringing the knees up. It's just something that has always been my weakness. It's not that I'm slow, everyone has some imperfection in their form and that's mine. Today since I was trying to force my knees up, the thrusting movement comes from your glutes, and your calves from the balls of your feet smacking the ground so quickly. When you run with lifting your knees it almost feels as though your literally doing high knee plyometric stretches. I'll post some videos of parts of my workouts soon. Before pics will go up next time I'm on the computer, and I'll also show the supplements that I receive because they are supposed to come tomorrow

before pics

before pics

Right now I currently weigh 166 LBS. Im in shape as far as being in shape for running/lifting. I need to get into very good running shape and forget the lifting portion because during track season nobody cares how much you lift!

Right now I currently weigh 166 LBS. Im in shape as far as being in shape for running/lifting. I need to get into very good running shape and forget the lifting portion because during track season nobody cares how much you lift!
    very cool bud!!! jealous you have your supps....hopefully ill see mine on monday or maybe a late night drop off by ups!!

Basically the main thing that I need to work on is my knee lift while running. Today I did 12 200 meter run focusing on just having perfect form. Arms at 90 degrees. Chin down. Shoulders tight. Kees up. Toes up. When I'm running all I think about is reaching forward with my legs instead of bringing the knees up. It's just something that has always been my weakness. It's not that I'm slow, everyone has some imperfection in their form and that's mine. Today since I was trying to force my knees up, the thrusting movement comes from your glutes, and your calves from the balls of your feet smacking the ground so quickly. When you run with lifting your knees it almost feels as though your literally doing high knee plyometric stretches. I'll post some videos of parts of my workouts soon. Before pics will go up next time I'm on the computer, and I'll also show the supplements that I receive because they are supposed to come tomorrow

love the detail bud...never been a sprinter, done plenty with all my sports being a college pitcher and playing semi pro afterwards so very cool to see details about the form.....with my lifting and everything form is key!!

had a speedy workout today. 2 400s at almost 100 percent. I literally felt like I was running world record times. What I like about Gluta blast is the great mixability of it. Seriously u don't even need a blender bottle for it. And it is NOT chalky at all! Some amino acid drinks are pretty chalky but this one is perfectly smooth.

had a speedy workout today. 2 400s at almost 100 percent. I literally felt like I was running world record times. What I like about Gluta blast is the great mixability of it. Seriously u don't even need a blender bottle for it. And it is NOT chalky at all! Some amino acid drinks are pretty chalky but this one is perfectly smooth.
    thats good to hear bud!! I'm really hoping to get mine tomorrow, no luck today!

chest & tri

killed chest today.....

hit 205 for 10 reps 225 for 5 and 235 for 3 after a longer break!!! felt so good.

pushed it to 55 for incline flys for sets of 8...holy cow could you feel the stretch.

incline DB press of 85 x 6. felt good, controlled the DB's and really felt the chest fill up!

triceps were crushed within 20 minutes due to time....

single arm for 30 x 6.

overhead rope 57 x 10

reverse grip 25 x 6

and straight arm pushdown 80 x 8

i really need that glut so i can get this recovery on point and speedy haha....excited to see the energy and recovery ill be experiencing this upcoming month!

today was a leg day and i am killing it lately!!!

deadlifts worked my way to 305 x 5 for me and this is huge...split squat at 225....full rack on leg extensions and 110 on leg curls!

we grouped reads and split squat for super set and then the same for extensions and curls!!! i feel amazing but heres a photo of how i will be feeling later!!

2nd worst food poisoning in my life.

So New Year's Eve I had some food that I almost never eat (sushi and oysters) and my stomach freaked out! New Year's Day (yesterday) I literally couldn't move. I threw up 8 times and it was one of the worst days of my life. My worst case of food poisoning was when I came back from Mexico because it lasted for 2 weeks. Today I'm still definitely sick. No puking, just some serious runs. I weighed myself this morning after all the puking and stuff and I lost 10 pounds in one day! It's pretty crazy how you can feel invisible to anything in the world. And then u get sick and you don't see how life could get and worse haha. I just hope I'm 100% by Monday because that's our first team track practice.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    today was a leg day and i am killing it lately!!!

deadlifts worked my way to 305 x 5 for me and this is huge...split squat at 225....full rack on leg extensions and 110 on leg curls!

we grouped reads and split squat for super set and then the same for extensions and curls!!! i feel amazing but heres a photo of how i will be feeling later!!

Haha, love this! Nice work!

Hope you feel better soon brianbauer.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.